Author Topic: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"  (Read 71717 times)

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
Re: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"
« Reply #1200 on: September 13, 2013, 08:03:51 PM »
Morning Village. How's everyone? :))
Hi slasher!.  :cool:

And Morning to all.

hello Swish, am going to meet my old friends for dim sum gathering  :king:  I will bring them some chocolates which are left over from my boss  :king:

I am eying for the big moon cake box in the gift hamper of her room, once she said she does not want it, i will take it home  :)~

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1201 on: September 13, 2013, 08:20:39 PM »
Morning Village. How's everyone? :))
Hi slasher!.  :cool:

And Morning to all.

hello Swish, am going to meet my old friends for dim sum gathering  :king:  I will bring them some chocolates which are left over from my boss  :king:

I am eying for the big moon cake box in the gift hamper of her room, once she said she does not want it, i will take it home  :)~

Hi mimi.  :)

I'm surprised there are any chocolates left.  :cool:

It sounds like a good weekend, spend some time with friends and eat some good food. Nice.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1202 on: September 13, 2013, 08:37:26 PM »
sometimes her hubby/her friends bought her a lot of chocolates, too much that she can't eat them all/she can't remember their existence, so when the expiry time is near, i would take them to treat my friends coz most of the times, they are some good brands as "Godiva" etc  :king:

what will you do?  Doing exercises?  :king:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1203 on: September 13, 2013, 08:44:42 PM »
sometimes her hubby/her friends bought her a lot of chocolates, too much that she can't eat them all/she can't remember their existence, so when the expiry time is near, i would take them to treat my friends coz most of the times, they are some good brands as "Godiva" etc  :king:

Working on my two pack muscles(not a six pack yet).  :rofl_2:

Actually I have to work tomorrow, we are so busy all day this week but I don't mind it at all.

Then have to get some jeans but am looking for good deals on those.  :dunno:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1204 on: September 13, 2013, 09:01:35 PM »

Actually I have to work tomorrow, we are so busy all day this week but I don't mind it at all.

not bad, already have 2  :lmao:

no bad, more work = more monies = sooner to retire :gleam:

i have not wore any jeans for 10 years coz my legs are getting very fat, what is more, i don't find jeans comfortable at all.  Why don't you wear those military green trousers, look very comfortable  :)

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1205 on: September 13, 2013, 10:28:51 PM »
my us internet friend got to meet Jake Gyllenhaal yesterday, she was so lucky that she got picked up for being a fans in the Queen Latila?'s show when Jake was the guest.  While I will never get to see him or Rafa in my remaining life  :)>>>>.  But then I had met Pete, Goran and Monica  :gleam:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1206 on: September 16, 2013, 04:20:39 AM »
my us internet friend got to meet Jake Gyllenhaal yesterday, she was so lucky that she got picked up for being a fans in the Queen Latila?'s show when Jake was the guest.  While I will never get to see him or Rafa in my remaining life  :) >>>>.  But then I had met Pete, Goran and Monica  :gleam:

Who is Jake? 

How was your weekend?

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1207 on: September 16, 2013, 05:24:31 AM »
my us internet friend got to meet Jake Gyllenhaal yesterday, she was so lucky that she got picked up for being a fans in the Queen Latila?'s show when Jake was the guest.  While I will never get to see him or Rafa in my remaining life  :) >>>>.  But then I had met Pete, Goran and Monica  :gleam:

Who is Jake? 

How was your weekend?

wawaaa , poor Jake got no one to know him :crying: The left one in my avator  :)~

not too bad, but just the common stuff.  May be I am now getting used to play 1 hour (my classmate said it is too hot, so better just play 1 hour) instead of 2 hours of tennis, I already felt very tired and got some pains on my arms.   I never understand how come the professional players can hit so hard and play so long  :confused1:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1208 on: September 16, 2013, 07:45:48 PM »

Who is Jake? 

How was your weekend?

wawaaa , poor Jake got no one to know him :crying: The left one in my avator  :)~

not too bad, but just the common stuff.  May be I am now getting used to play 1 hour (my classmate said it is too hot, so better just play 1 hour) instead of 2 hours of tennis, I already felt very tired and got some pains on my arms.   I never understand how come the professional players can hit so hard and play so long  :confused1:

I didn't see brokeback so don't know those guys.  :confused1:

mimi, you have to work on endurance, eat well and be motivated to do those things tennis players do. 

You also have some good practitioners of Tai Chi and Chi Kung (qigong) in China.
Both of those can help a great deal and start out easy.

Start moving your body!  :)~

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1209 on: September 16, 2013, 08:41:09 PM »

mimi, you have to work on endurance, eat well and be motivated to do those things tennis players do. 

You also have some good practitioners of Tai Chi and Chi Kung (qigong) in China.

[/quote]

Jake also acted in "Prince of Persia" and "Source Code", and you still don't know him?  :)>>>>

Tai Chi and Chi Kung look  very slow and boring ........

Yes, i need to move more my body after eating so many moon cakes.  I will start by cleaning the dust in my boss's room.   :)~

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1210 on: September 17, 2013, 04:05:33 AM »

Jake also acted in "Prince of Persia" and "Source Code", and you still don't know him?  :) >>>>

Tai Chi and Chi Kung look  very slow and boring ........

Yes, i need to move more my body after eating so many moon cakes.  I will start by cleaning the dust in my boss's room.   :)~

I only know the main actors and actresses.
Probably since I don't have a TV and haven't been to the movies more than once or twice in ten years.

I will check out the two movies mentioned however.  :king:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1211 on: September 17, 2013, 04:07:16 AM »

not bad, already have 2  :lmao:

no bad, more work = more monies = sooner to retire :gleam:

i have not wore any jeans for 10 years coz my legs are getting very fat, what is more, i don't find jeans comfortable at all.  Why don't you wear those military green trousers, look very comfortable  :)

:cool:

Those aren't my style, I'm a jeans kind of guy.  :)

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #1212 on: September 17, 2013, 04:24:40 AM »
Morning ye olde great village. I see Miranda and Swish are in the usual discussion mode. Sorry I didn't have time to contribute lately due to my time being so occupied by things. :(

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1213 on: September 17, 2013, 04:26:23 AM »
Morning ye olde great village. I see Miranda and Swish are in the usual discussion mode. Sorry I didn't have time to contribute lately due to my time being so occupied by things. :(

Hi Slasher!  :)

I understand you only have so much time, I have the same problem.

Things should heat up again with some masters coming up.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1214 on: September 17, 2013, 04:26:46 AM »
hello Swish  :)

poor Jake got an Oscar nomination and you still don't think he is main actors :crying:

now i am beginning to believe that you are 993 years old, how come you don't have a tv?  You also don't have a mobile right? How do you survive when you have a lot of free time and your friends are too buisy to entertain you? Read books?  How do you watch your tennis matches?  On computer?  :confused1:  You are  very mysterious Swish  :)~

i love to wear sporty pants as my legs are too fat  :rofl_2:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1215 on: September 17, 2013, 04:27:52 AM »

hello Marian  :king:

it seems that me and Swish are the only ones posted here these days.  Alex and Fedfanforeever etc have disappeared  :confused1:

don't worry, your time is more important than postiong  :king:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1216 on: September 17, 2013, 04:30:30 AM »
hello Swish  :)

poor Jake got an Oscar nomination and you still don't think he is main actors :crying:

now i am beginning to believe that you are 993 years old, how come you don't have a tv?  You also don't have a mobile right? How do you survive when you have a lot of free time and your friends are too buisy to entertain you? Read books?  How do you watch your tennis matches?  On computer?  :confused1:  You are  very mysterious Swish  :)~

i love to wear sporty pants as my legs are too fat  :rofl_2:

No mobile and no TV.  I read a lot and do research on various areas using internet. Very busy.  :king:

I have one of your posted pictures, but the legs aren't shown.  :rofl_2:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1217 on: September 17, 2013, 04:35:31 AM »
you are really special, don't follow the main stream, I really admire you :applause:

my arms are very fat too  :rofl_2:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1218 on: September 17, 2013, 04:39:07 AM »
you are really special, don't follow the main stream, I really admire you :applause:

my arms are very fat too  :rofl_2:

Not really, you have some muscles from lifting those cakes.  :))

There are still many posts about Nadal everywhere, 13 slams is a lot.....   

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1219 on: September 17, 2013, 04:46:17 AM »
I'll see you later, I have to go to work and make some money.  :cool: