Author Topic: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"  (Read 55467 times)

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
Re: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"
« Reply #1280 on: September 23, 2013, 09:13:13 PM »
not good, even the typhoone had gone, the weather is still very hot and stuffy  ..-)

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1281 on: September 24, 2013, 01:11:39 AM »
Dr Swish Zhivago:

as advised, i just bought a bottle of Omega 3 fish oil, now i have to take 6 different vitamin pills daily.  The instructions said we have to take 2 pills at 2 different time, but i am too lazy, i guess i will take 2 in 1 time  :innocent:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 04:59:50 AM by mimi »

Offline Litotes

• Tennis God
« Reply #1282 on: September 24, 2013, 06:36:47 AM »
hello Marcus  :)

It seems that the author of this "100 years of solitude" won a nobel award in literature? His books have wide imagination, but as I have mentioned before, i hate the incest part.

Wow, 2 books a week, I read 2 books in 1-2 years  :rofl_2: :rofl_2:.  As I usually books in English, it takes long time as my English is very bad.  I think I read more books when i was younger, but those were mainly those shallow love stories  :)~. Sorry for the lost of your mum, but she is now in heaven without pain and you will see her one day  :king:

You buy the books or borrow them from library?  If the former, your house must be very big and full of books  :king:

Incest is not my thing either, not at all. I might give this book a pass.

I read most books in Englsih, fortunately that is no problem for me. It's all down to practice. The first books were difficult, after a while it became easy  :)

A bit of both. I borrow some from the library and buy others.  I haven't bought many new ones in a while, on account of having so many unread ones. My mother also borrowed from the library but still ended up with too many books for my bookshelves, some lie in cartons. I have bookshelves in every room and almost every wall, still not enough  :rofl_2:

I hope you're having a good day  :king:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1283 on: September 24, 2013, 08:10:30 PM »
Dr Swish Zhivago:

as advised, i just bought a bottle of Omega 3 fish oil, now i have to take 6 different vitamin pills daily.  The instructions said we have to take 2 pills at 2 different time, but i am too lazy, i guess i will take 2 in 1 time  :innocent:

Two is better than none.....  lazy.  :rofl_2:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1284 on: September 24, 2013, 08:15:49 PM »
the incest part is very small, however it seems that it is his trademark, it happens in the other books I read too, but i do think he is a genius for having such wide imagination

sorry, i am curious, why you don't read more books in Norway language?  :confused1:

your English is excellent  :king:

I used to borrow books in library when i was younger, i have read most books of Agatha Christie's (in Chinese translation), now i am getting old and lazy so I just take whatever my sister sent me  :king:

well, I am an oddie but since you are still young, wonder whether why you are so traditional and don't use those (is it kindle?) to read books in hand-held electronic appliances like many others do?  Personally, i like reading books in formal book form coz i can write my notes on it  :gleam:

thanks for your kind words, I think the best season is about to come: Autumn.  I hope the weather is not too cold in Norway now  :king:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1285 on: September 24, 2013, 08:17:05 PM »
Dr Swish Zhivago:

yeah, when you get older, you gonna get more lazy, we need more time to do our favourite things.  Now i even don't buy new clothes/use cosmetics that much, I need more time to sit on my sofa and watch tv/read newspaperrs/read books/eat snacks :ice cream:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1286 on: September 24, 2013, 08:24:55 PM »
Dr Swish Zhivago:

yeah, when you get older, you gonna get more lazy, we need more time to do our favourite things.  Now i even don't buy new clothes/use cosmetics that much, I need more time to sit on my sofa and watch tv/read newspaperrs/read books/eat snacks :ice cream:

Maybe a hobby of some kind is needed, at least you have tennis to look forward to.

A good book is always an option. There are many classics that are good.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1287 on: September 24, 2013, 08:31:47 PM »
i love to stay at home and lie on my bed and sofa :rofl_2:  Hope to be able to have some rest after working a bit longer.  By then, i think I gonna take some courses to learn or do some social services work.

by the way, these fish oil pills are super large  :lmao:

however, i don't know who to follow after Rafa retired? any suggestion?  Did JJ ever  win a title?   :confused1:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 08:37:35 PM by mimi »

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1288 on: September 24, 2013, 08:38:50 PM »
i love to stay at home and lie on my bed and sofa  :rofl_2:

however, i don't know who to follow after Rafa retired? any suggestion?  :confused1:

I can't think of anyone. Nadal is so special in many ways. He has an unique personality and there's no one even a little close to that.

Then who can play like he can? He also has a very different type of game than anyone with his movement and topspin.

Maybe someone will show up and change tennis, we have all been waiting and looking for some kind of signs from the young players but.......  nothing yet.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1289 on: September 24, 2013, 08:42:50 PM »
I am a glory-hunter, guess I will pick up whoever wins the most  :))

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1290 on: September 24, 2013, 08:45:01 PM »
i love to stay at home and lie on my bed and sofa :rofl_2:  Hope to be able to have some rest after working a bit longer.  By then, i think I gonna take some courses to learn or do some social services work.

however, i don't know who to follow after Rafa retired? any suggestion?  Did JJ ever  win a title?   :confused1:

No. He made a final in Paris late last year.

Omega 3's in fish oil are very important so you are doing yourself good and the body loves it.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1291 on: September 24, 2013, 08:46:29 PM »

Don't worry about it for now, Nadal is just getting started.  :king:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1292 on: September 24, 2013, 08:50:16 PM »

Omega 3's in fish oil are very important so you are doing yourself good and the body loves it.

thank you so much, I told my mum that it was my kind internet friend who recommended to eat Omega 3 fish oil pills when she saw me taking it.  She said I was lucky that I got such kind internent friends, and not those who she always read in tv/newspapers that cheated you with monies  :)~

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1293 on: September 24, 2013, 08:52:06 PM »

thanks, but 27 is not that young any more in tennis ........

how is weather in Chicago now?  Getting cold already? I saw somne people wear heavy jacket already in New York, so i guess its the same in Chicago?  :confused1:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1294 on: September 24, 2013, 08:53:44 PM »

thank you so much, I told my mum that it was my kind internet friend who recommended to eat Omega 3 fish oil pills when she saw me taking it.  She said I was lucky that I got such kind internent friends, and not those who she always read in tv/newspapers that cheated you with monies  :)~

There are many sites where posters have some very good information and are helpful.

Besides, it's hard to get someone to give you money, look no further than your boss.  :rofl_2:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1295 on: September 24, 2013, 08:56:22 PM »

thanks, but 27 is not that young any more in tennis ........

how is weather in Chicago now?  Getting cold already? I saw somne people wear heavy jacket already in New York, so i guess its the same in Chicago?  :confused1:

Not cold yet and they say 27C in a few days.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1296 on: September 24, 2013, 09:00:00 PM »
my friend got cheated by interent people, telling her that she had monies to inherit from a dead person and spent lots of $$$$$ in order to get it (they kept telling her to give handling charges), at last she got broke ......... I don't know why she was so foolish, she was already in her 40's when the incident happened ......

27 degree celcius is not too bad.  20 is the best though . ://

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1297 on: September 24, 2013, 09:01:57 PM »
Now that fish oil has been mentioned I'm going to buy 10 of these soon as I ran out.

http://www.lef.org/Vitamins-Supplements/Item01482/Super-Omega-3-EPA-DHA-with-Sesame-Lignans-Olive-Fruit-Extract.html?source=search&key=omega%203

I talk later.   :ZZZZZ)   

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1298 on: September 24, 2013, 09:03:36 PM »
my friend got cheated by interent people, telling her that she had monies to inherit from a dead person and spent lots of $$$$$ in order to get it (they kept telling her to give handling charges), at last she got broke ......... I don't know why she was so foolish, she was already in her 40's when the incident happened ......

27 degree celcius is not too bad.  20 is the best though . ://

OMG, that is so not smart.  I wondered if anyone would get fooled by that, I guess so.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1299 on: September 24, 2013, 09:08:31 PM »
Now that fish oil has been mentioned I'm going to buy 10 of these soon as I ran out.

http://www.lef.org/Vitamins-Supplements/Item01482/Super-Omega-3-EPA-DHA-with-Sesame-Lignans-Olive-Fruit-Extract.html?source=search&key=omega%203

I talk later.   :ZZZZZ)

I see, mine is not the same as yours, but it is made in usa, so this is safe, if it is made in China, i won't buy, Chinese people is very bad, they always make fake food to the extreme that they poisoned the babies with milk powder a few years ago, many of these babies got a big head......... Some made ice cream in toilet!!!!

No wonder many people despise Chinese peoople, no matter how rich they become, they are still low in moral.......

have a good sleep  :ZZZZZ) :ZZZZZ)