Author Topic: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"  (Read 79034 times)

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
Re: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"
« Reply #1640 on: November 27, 2013, 09:13:43 PM »
Did you see the movie "National Treasure"?  I have it downloaded and really liked it.

I still want to see that one movie you said before with the missing child.

sorry, i haven't, not much time for going to cinemas

yes that is "Prisoners", very mysterious and dark  :king:

Did you see prisoners? Or do you just want to.

I find movies and download them.   I like cinema's with popcorn and extra butter but haven't gone in quite some time.  :king: :king:

yeah, i watched it alone coz i love Jake Gyllenhaal  :gleam:

i don't like popcorn, i prefer potato chips and chocolates  :innocent:

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1641 on: November 27, 2013, 09:16:23 PM »
I don't have an ipod.
But when they came out they had Compact Disk players at that time.
The trouble with those was you couldn't shake them much or they would skip around the music, no good for joggers and they were also kind of big.  :)>>>>

Ipods are amazing, so small and some can hold thousands of songs.  :scared:

i did not buy  it,  it belonged to my sister's daughter, she is as foolihs as me with regards to computer or other technology, she did not know how to use so she gave it to me

is it "Walkman"?  I got one when i was young  :rofl_2:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1642 on: November 27, 2013, 09:21:59 PM »
I don't have an ipod.
But when they came out they had Compact Disk players at that time.
The trouble with those was you couldn't shake them much or they would skip around the music, no good for joggers and they were also kind of big.  :) >>>>

Ipods are amazing, so small and some can hold thousands of songs.  :scared:

i did not buy  it,  it belonged to my sister's daughter, she is as foolihs as me with regards to computer or other technology, she did not know how to use so she gave it to me

is it "Walkman"?  I got one when i was young  :rofl_2:

Yes, that's what they called it.  I was only 100 years back then.  :)

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1643 on: November 27, 2013, 09:27:51 PM »
i was much younger, i was only 6 years old :ice cream:

speaking of this Walkman, my evil brother stole it from me and gave it to his girl friend at that time  ..-)

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1644 on: November 27, 2013, 09:31:14 PM »
i was much younger, i was only 6 years old :ice cream:

speaking of this Walkman, my evil brother stole it from me and gave it to his girl friend at that time  ..-)

Wow, you should make him give more money to mom as punishment.  :fish:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1645 on: November 27, 2013, 09:37:57 PM »
hey Mimi...  I've got to go. Talk later.  :)

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1646 on: November 27, 2013, 09:38:40 PM »
he is a cold-hearted person who bullied us and showed hostile attitude from the beginning till now, even though we are all turning old.  Luckily I can support my livings all by myself since i started to work at 18 and does not need anything from him (even if i ask for it, i don't think he will help).  He looks down on us coz he thinks we are foolish and useless while he is smart and successful

even when we paid him visit in Chinese new year, he hided in his room and did not come out to say hello.  And even thoiugh he is a director of a company while I am a small secretary, he gave little monies to my mum and only for a few years (the amount is so small that it was only enough for her to buy 1 lunch box for one day) and did not give her any after my dad died  ..-)

It is ok that he does not give monies to my mum since I give abundant monies to her but he should at least pay her some visits or call her, which he had not done for 2 years  ..-).  The last time that my mum saw him was last year at my dad's funeral  ..-)

i hate him and his wife to my guts and wish them to go to hell after they died  :ranting:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 09:46:23 PM by mimi »

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1647 on: November 27, 2013, 10:00:47 PM »
he is a cold-hearted person who bullied us and showed hostile attitude from the beginning till now, even though we are all turning old.  Luckily I can support my livings all by myself since i started to work at 18 and does not need anything from him (even if i ask for it, i don't think he will help).  He looks down on us coz he thinks we are foolish and useless while he is smart and successful

even when we paid him visit in Chinese new year, he hided in his room and did not come out to say hello.  And even thoiugh he is a director of a company while I am a small secretary, he gave little monies to my mum and only for a few years (the amount is so small that it was only enough for her to buy 1 lunch box for one day) and did not give her any after my dad died  ..-)

It is ok that he does not give monies to my mum since I give abundant monies to her but he should at least pay her some visits or call her, which he had not done for 2 years  ..-) .  The last time that my mum saw him was last year at my dad's funeral  ..-)

i hate him and his wife to my guts and wish them to go to hell after they died  :ranting:

Those things are bad but it's no use to run the bad memories too much, it'll just upset you and then nothing happens. Everythings the same except that you get irritated.

At least you have some monies for mum and she can depend on you.

Well I have to go again....   :rofl_2:   But I can sleep late and not really tired yet.  :)~

Chow for now.   :winner:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1648 on: November 28, 2013, 01:08:14 AM »
thank you Dr Swish, you are always very wise and knows how to make yourself better both mentally and physically, no wonder even though you are 104, you still look like 24  :gleam: :lmao:

thanks for your advice, but I am the kind of person who sometimes cannot forgive and keeps on reemembering bad things, that is why I have so many illnesses  ..-)

i think you are wise to sleep early, good for health.  But i love to stay at least till 12 am coz i love to read on my bed and I lover the night time coz it is more calm and quiet, i don't like day time that much.

I am going to Brunei on 22 Dec for 5 days. Even if that "friend" does not go, i will, coz 5 days is not a long time, guess I can handle even if i got no tour mates to talk to  ://

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #1649 on: November 28, 2013, 03:17:01 PM »
Hola Swish and Mimi, how are you guys? Long time no see. I am no longer here of course but I am a regular at the Camelot. Do stop by and say hello to me if you don't mind it. I can be mostly found at Emma's Cafe. Well, in truth I am everywhere. lol  :)~

See you guys and a very Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
You are everything I am not.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1650 on: November 28, 2013, 05:29:50 PM »
Hola Swish and Mimi, how are you guys? Long time no see. I am no longer here of course but I am a regular at the Camelot. Do stop by and say hello to me if you don't mind it. I can be mostly found at Emma's Cafe. Well, in truth I am everywhere. lol  :)~

Hi Emma, I hope you are doing well.  :)   

And we will see about Mr. Murray this coming year( or is it sir Murray now, might need another slam for that though.  :rofl_2:  ), I hope he recovered properly.   :cool:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1651 on: November 28, 2013, 07:50:44 PM »

hello Emma

thank you very much for your kind invitation, but as explained before, I don't think I have time for one more message board.   For more than 10 years, i only posted in tennisforum and MTF and now being here because of an invitation by CD last year.   My ofifce hours is long so i hardly have time to post while I am at home.  I always have to be careful to close the windows of these message boards when my boss comes.  Its hard to do for 4 message boards.   

but things may change, who knows, may be i got fired and by then i gonna have lots of time to post

please come here more often, as you may see, Alex is not posting any more ........
we are missing you  :king:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 09:17:46 PM by mimi »

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1652 on: November 28, 2013, 07:54:32 PM »
gonna meet my colleagues to celebrate one of them's birthday at JW Marriot hotel, we gonna eat a long buffet, gonna do 10 minutes of jump rope today, hoping to lose a little bit of calories before I gain 10 pounds   :harp: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :cloud 9:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1653 on: November 28, 2013, 08:00:38 PM »
gonna meet my colleagues to celebrate one of them's birthday at JW Marriot hotel, we gonna eat a long buffet, gonna do 10 minutes of jump rope today, hoping to lose a little bit of calories before I gain 10 pounds   :harp: :Happy-Birthday!: :Happy-Birthday!: :cloud 9:

When you jump rope try to keep your knees bent as much as possible, the lower you go(more knee bend) the harder it is.
Rest a few minutes and jump some more!

:laugh-bounce:  This guy jumps and rests  and then jumps some more.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1654 on: November 28, 2013, 08:17:26 PM »
thank you for this tip, i never knew we should lowwer our knees as much as possible  :innocent:

the tenant below my flat is going to complain coz of this long and big jump, you know how fat i am  :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1655 on: November 28, 2013, 08:24:35 PM »
thank you for this tip, i never knew we should lowwer our knees as much as possible  :innocent:

the tenant below my flat is going to complain coz of this long and big jump, you know how fat i am :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

If you run out of money you'll have plenty of fat to live on so it's like having extra money in the bank.  :)~

Is the weather there cooler now?

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1656 on: November 28, 2013, 08:28:22 PM »
yeah, can survive without food for 30 days with my fat body :ice cream:

yes, its only 13 degree celcius today, i know its peanuts for yuou, but it is already been cold for us  :)~

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1657 on: November 28, 2013, 08:40:09 PM »
yeah, can survive without food for 30 days with my fat body :ice cream:

yes, its only 13 degree celcius today, i know its peanuts for yuou, but it is already been cold for us  :)~

That's about 55 F here and very comfortable with a light jacket.

There have been times -20 celcius here, if you stay out there for 20-30 minutes then in two to three days you adjust very quickly to it.
I used to work outside in those temperatures for 8 hours, it is no problem really after only a day.

I ate some turkey and now just finished a turkey sandwich which I'll be eating for a few days.

Then the stuffing in the turkey will be fried a little and eaten with eggs in the morning.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1658 on: November 28, 2013, 08:47:05 PM »
 :applause: :worthy: Dr Swish is superman.  I guess I would die if i have to stay for more than 2 hours outdoor under -20  :laugh-bounce:

sorry to be busybody, are you the only child to your parents so your mum gave most of the turkey to you?  :uh:  my saliva is about to drop after reading your post, 15 minutes of jump rope tonight  :Sword Fight:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1659 on: November 28, 2013, 08:55:24 PM »
:applause: :worthy: Dr Swish is superman.  I guess I would die if i have to stay for more than 2 hours outdoor under -20  :laugh-bounce:

sorry to be busybody, are you the only child to your parents so your mum gave most of the turkey to you?  :uh:  my saliva is about to drop after reading your post, 15 minutes of jump rope tonight  :Sword Fight:

I have a sister but she lives on the east coast so misses the turkey dinner and I end up with a nice portion of the leftovers.  :cool:

Jump jump and keep jumping!!! It's a very good exercise but don't overdo it if just starting out.

After jumping head to the refrigerator for your reward.  :rofl_2: