Author Topic: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"  (Read 72016 times)

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
Re: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"
« Reply #1780 on: December 20, 2013, 04:55:42 AM »
Going out for Christmas and New Year's. Will be returning on January 6.

Enjoy the holidays guys!! Have a blast, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)

hello Marian

Wow, you are going to have so many holidays?  17 days?  I envy you so much.  Enjoy. 

Merry Christmas to you and your family, especially your daugther.  Are you going to buy her any Christmas present like little toys? :ice cream:

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1781 on: December 20, 2013, 04:57:08 AM »
red john didn't appear that much except in the first serie if i remember correctly?

any Christmas party organised by your firm?  I ate a lot of scalops? and fried shrimps in our christmas party yesterday but i did not eat any cakes

We had a lunch catered in this past tuesday, I ate so much I skipped dinner that night.
Ate some cookies and chocolate muffins too.  :king:

greedy Swish  :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

i don't like cookies that much, a bit too sweet for me

so, Dr Swish, is your mind always occupyihng with thoughts like me or that it is blank most of the times?  Am I normal to have so many unstopped and repetitive thoughts?  Will anxiety bring you these repetitive thoughts ? :confused1:

Anxiety can do this.
What I do is try not to worry about the small things and be thankful for the things I have.
It helps.  :cool:

very wise, but it is easier to say than to do.  I always think a lot, even when i was younger and had less problems  :)~

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1782 on: December 20, 2013, 04:58:11 AM »
got a lot of boxes of chocolates/sweets/potato chips etc from the Christmas hampers that my boss does not want.  I can't eat that many, so i gave some to the cleaning ladies and colleagues :grind dance:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1783 on: December 20, 2013, 08:25:22 PM »
got a lot of boxes of chocolates/sweets/potato chips etc from the Christmas hampers that my boss does not want.  I can't eat that many, so i gave some to the cleaning ladies and colleagues :grind dance:

Sounds good.  :)

Have a good weekend, I have to get up early as we have a big workload.
They are working us hard as we'll be off till Thursday so they want to get as much done as possible.

Chow!!!   :king:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1784 on: December 20, 2013, 08:50:42 PM »

Sounds good.  :)

Have a good weekend, I have to get up early as we have a big workload.
They are working us hard as we'll be off till Thursday so they want to get as much done as possible.

Chow!!!   :king:

Merry Christmas to you and your family, see you on 27 Dec  :yay: :Bleh: :Fool: :har-har: :cloud 9: :rim shot: :big boss: :Sorcerer:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1785 on: December 20, 2013, 11:51:17 PM »
not well, the secretary for my boss's hubby is on leave.  I should be leaving work at 1 pm on Sat, but the bad man told me at 12:45 pm to wait for his return and give me things to do.  Now its already 1:53 pm but he is still not bad ............  ..-).  Luckily I already packed my luggage yesterday ........ ..-)

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1786 on: December 27, 2013, 04:33:57 AM »
howdy folks!!!

Hope everyone had a decent holiday.  :king:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1787 on: December 27, 2013, 04:36:06 AM »
I am back  :)~.  Brunei is a rich country with lots of oil so their government does not pay much attention in tourism.  There is nothing much to see except a few muslim temples and oil production factory. We mostly stayed in the hotel and I swam once.

Don't feel like a holiday coz it was too short and I was being stuck with the "bad friend" who showed no regret for making me losing $4,000.. There were lots of meals with abundant food, so I guess besides that the cold that I got (big difference of temperature between inside and outside), I also gained a lot of weight  :rofl_2:

only took about 30 photos  :)~
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 04:51:14 AM by mimi »

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1788 on: December 30, 2013, 07:51:22 AM »
Welcome back mimi.  :)

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1789 on: December 30, 2013, 07:12:34 PM »

thank you Dr Swish, how was your Christmas?  Good? :grind dance: :ice cream:

my boss gave me $10,000 as Christmas gift but i can't use the money to biy things coz i need to pay lots of tax since i cannot use my father as allowance  ://

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1790 on: December 30, 2013, 08:46:50 PM »

thank you Dr Swish, how was your Christmas?  Good? :grind dance: :ice cream:

my boss gave me $10,000 as Christmas gift but i can't use the money to biy things coz i need to pay lots of tax since i cannot use my father as allowance  ://

Hi mimi. That's a lot of money  :trampoline:

What else is new? 

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1791 on: December 30, 2013, 08:52:51 PM »
nothing new except i got a sneezing nose and ichy throat that made me could not sleep yesterday night, need to visit doctor today, but don't think he can help me with the cough part coz i have been coughing for 7months  ://

tomorrow is 1 January and our public holiday, Dr Swish, I wish you all the best for 2014!   Earn more monies, study more books and write your own book later  :applause: :applause: :yay: :toot: :drinks: :harp:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1792 on: December 30, 2013, 08:57:42 PM »
nothing new except i got a sneezing nose and ichy throat that made me could not sleep yesterday night, need to visit doctor today, but don't think he can help me with the cough part coz i have been coughing for 7months  ://

tomorrow is 1 January and our public holiday, Dr Swish, I wish you all the best for 2014!   Earn more monies, study more books and write your own book later  :applause: :applause: :yay: :toot: :drinks: :harp:

Have a good year too!!!  :king:

I finished about 34 Mentalists, I'm in season 2 episode 10.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1793 on: December 30, 2013, 09:03:41 PM »
i have nothing to watch now since Mentalist was finished, we only got "house", "elementary", "bible", all not taht good, so i read books instead at night  :king:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1794 on: December 30, 2013, 09:05:09 PM »
i have nothing to watch now since Mentalist was finished, we only got "house", "elementary", "bible", all not taht good, so i read books instead at night  :king:

Try "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance". I read it years ago and really liked it.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1795 on: December 30, 2013, 09:08:36 PM »

Try "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance". I read it years ago and really liked it.

thanks for the suggestion, but usually i only read one book in one year (mostly English and my English is bad), coz i am too slow  :rofl_2:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1796 on: December 30, 2013, 09:10:42 PM »

thanks for the suggestion, but usually i only read one book in one year (mostly English and my English is bad), coz i am too slow  :rofl_2:

You're not so slow, you can't fool me as I'm too old and know all the tricks.  :)~

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1797 on: December 30, 2013, 09:14:30 PM »
reading these English-written books need dictionary since my English is bad.  Usually I only read a few pages in one day  :)~

i am reading a thread about eating rabbit meat, do you dare to eat it?

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #1798 on: December 30, 2013, 09:17:23 PM »
reading these English-written books need dictionary since my English is bad.  Usually I only read a few pages in one day  :)~

i am reading a thread about eating rabbit meat, do you dare to eat it?

I would eat it. There's not much I wouldn't eat.

I never tried chocolate covered ants though.  http://www.chefdepot.net/chocolateants.htm

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #1799 on: December 30, 2013, 09:20:39 PM »
i read that ants are very delicious but i won't try unless i will be awarded HK$20,000  :rofl_2: