Author Topic: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"  (Read 70473 times)

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
Re: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"
« Reply #2260 on: April 28, 2014, 08:31:53 PM »
hello Dr Swish  :)

congratulations on your new job!  So happy for you.  I wish it a to be a very good one and that you gonna earn lots of monies!  :grind dance:

my trip was so far ok except for the picky companion.  Guess I won't travel with her again.  She loves to take photos of herself to the extreme and thought of me as her personal camera woman.  I was ok with helping her if she was not that picky and mean.  She spent lots of time to frame the best angle that she wanted before handed the camera to me and if i did not take the best photo she wanted, she gave me bad comments.  So I learnt to be more clever next time and tried to stand as far away from her as possible when we reached a new visiting place.  So she sometimes had to ask other tour mates to take photos for her.  I am not lying but there were 4 tour mates that complained to me that "your friend is a picky b**ch!".  :rofl_2: :rofl_2:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 09:04:39 PM by mimi »

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #2261 on: April 28, 2014, 09:20:10 PM »
i can't  post photos of my trip for you to see coz it seems that this free image websiste has changed its format and i am too foolish to know how to post.  Anyway, i did not take a lot of photos, less than 100, whiile my friend has more than 1,000  :zipped:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #2262 on: May 01, 2014, 03:43:33 AM »
hello Dr Swish  :)

congratulations on your new job!  So happy for you.  I wish it a to be a very good one and that you gonna earn lots of monies!  :grind dance:

my trip was so far ok except for the picky companion.  Guess I won't travel with her again.  She loves to take photos of herself to the extreme and thought of me as her personal camera woman.  I was ok with helping her if she was not that picky and mean.  She spent lots of time to frame the best angle that she wanted before handed the camera to me and if i did not take the best photo she wanted, she gave me bad comments.  So I learnt to be more clever next time and tried to stand as far away from her as possible when we reached a new visiting place.  So she sometimes had to ask other tour mates to take photos for her.  I am not lying but there were 4 tour mates that complained to me that "your friend is a picky b**ch!".  :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

There's always a b**ch in the crowd somewhere, you were unlucky enough to find her.  :rofl_2:

I'm still at the old job and haven't told the boss yet. They are trying to hire me there but I don't give them documents they need so things are getting tense.
The boss is avoiding me and won't tell me what the starting pay is till I bring in all the documents and I won't bring in the documents till he tells me what the pay is.  ..-)
The lady handling the hiring wants me to talk to the boss but I don't so she is getting frustrated.
So she tells me directly "talk to the boss!!!". So I tell her "in a few days", she says why not today? I say "I can't tell you".

I just want to work my last days and make money, if I tell them I have another job they will let me go... 
So it goes on.

I want to see your pictures of the trip, at least one.  :)

I want to see the b**ch too.  :rofl_2:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #2263 on: May 01, 2014, 08:20:29 PM »
about of the old trips, there were 2 friends who were very nice., however they are married now and don't have time to travel with me. Guess next time may be i gonna travel alone so as to avoid these b**ches :)~

my suggestion is thatyou should give them the docs if you really want to work for them.  And don't resign before you got the new job yet.

i have sent the photos to your e mail account  :king:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #2264 on: May 02, 2014, 03:19:40 AM »
about of the old trips, there were 2 friends who were very nice., however they are married now and don't have time to travel with me. Guess next time may be i gonna travel alone so as to avoid these b**ches :)~

my suggestion is thatyou should give them the docs if you really want to work for them.  And don't resign before you got the new job yet.

Nice pictures!!!  :cool:

I already have the new job and start the 12th of May.  :king:

We have Madrid coming up next week, everyone is looking to see if Nadal is back to his best form.
http://live-tennis.eu/playersSchedule

I'm still on a early schedule so have to go for now, thanks again for the pictures, later.   :)

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #2265 on: May 02, 2014, 03:31:14 AM »
thanks Swish, i don't look that well in the photos.  May be I eat too much or the horomone pills that I am taking is making me fat  ..-)

congratulations, wish you all the best in the new job! :grind dance:

yes, I guess i have live coverage on my paid cable tv.  Not6 Rafa's best surface since it is a bit fast ...... ://

see you next Monday since tomorrow is my monthly sat off.  Am going to meet my old colleagues as one of them is having birthday.  Will bring them the bar of chocolate that I bought them in Luthunsian? (can't spell).  At first, i wanted to buy them a traditonal Estonia doll, but this doll's hairs is white in colour, looking a bit scary, so at last i only bought them some chocolate  :gleam:

wishing you a good weekend :ice cream:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #2266 on: May 02, 2014, 03:35:03 AM »
thanks Swish, i don't look that well in the photos.  May be I eat too much or the horomone pills that I am taking is making me fat  ..-)

congratulations, wish you all the best in the new job! :grind dance:

yes, I guess i have live coverage on my paid cable tv.  Not6 Rafa's best surface since it is a bit fast ...... ://

see you next Monday since tomorrow is my monthly sat off.  Am going to meet my old colleagues as one of them is having birthday.  Will bring them the bar of chocolate that I bought them in Luthunsian? (can't spell).  At first, i wanted to buy them a traditonal Estonia doll, but this doll's hairs is white in colour, looking a bit scary, so at last i only bought them some chocolate  :gleam:

wishing you a good weekend :ice cream:

have a good weekend too Mimi.  :king:

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
« Reply #2267 on: May 03, 2014, 02:12:37 PM »

Those damn dirty married bi***es!  :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #2268 on: May 03, 2014, 05:55:25 PM »

Looked at the b**tch again, she looks like a mean one.  :rofl_2:

BTW, you look fine in those pics. The way you talked about how much you eat you should be bigger.  :innocent:

But then you don't always eat like that and get some exercise so that helps.

Iz gunna eat some pizza, ta ta...

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #2269 on: May 04, 2014, 08:28:10 PM »

Those damn dirty married bi***es!  :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

no, this friend is not married but she is a b**ch  :rofl_2:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #2270 on: May 04, 2014, 08:30:58 PM »

BTW, you look fine in those pics. The way you talked about how much you eat you should be bigger.  :innocent:

i find it amusing that you can tell whether a person is good or not by the look?  I guess it is not her look that make her a b**ch but her facial expression and gesture?

i only ate a lot on the first day at the ship where they had a big buffet, but after that, i suffered from a full belly, so i started to eat a lot less thereafter  ://

yeah, i wanted to do some exercises.  Yesterday i should have played tennis but my class mate said the floor was wet and cancelled the booking  ..-)

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #2271 on: May 05, 2014, 03:27:54 AM »

i find it amusing that you can tell whether a person is good or not by the look?  I guess it is not her look that make her a b**ch but her facial expression and gesture?

i only ate a lot on the first day at the ship where they had a big buffet, but after that, i suffered from a full belly, so i started to eat a lot less thereafter  ://

yeah, i wanted to do some exercises.  Yesterday i should have played tennis but my class mate said the floor was wet and cancelled the booking  ..-)

Tennis is good exercise.
The weather is getting warm enough for me to play again.
We don't rent any courts but just play outside, there's a court about three blocks away and free.  :cool:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #2272 on: May 06, 2014, 08:06:37 PM »
wow, a free tennis court just 3 blocks away!  you are so damn lucky, it is so difficult to rent a court in HK!

i watched the matcfh wiht your 2 favouries: jerry and Gublis yesterday  :king:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #2273 on: May 07, 2014, 01:12:05 AM »
congratulations!  Your fed has 2 boys :grind dance:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #2274 on: May 07, 2014, 03:12:07 AM »
wow, a free tennis court just 3 blocks away!  you are so damn lucky, it is so difficult to rent a court in HK!

i watched the matcfh wiht your 2 favouries: jerry and Gublis yesterday  :king:

I missed that match but will try to find the video somewhere.

Fed has a full family and should stop now before he runs out of money.  :rofl_2:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #2275 on: May 07, 2014, 11:33:36 PM »
don't worry, Roger has monies that can last 10 lives  :whistle:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #2276 on: May 08, 2014, 09:37:41 PM »
Howdy!!!  :cool:

So nice not to have to go to bed and then catch tennis in the morning.  :king:

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Scores/schedule.aspx?EventId=1536

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #2277 on: May 09, 2014, 12:57:30 AM »
Howdy!!!  :cool:

So nice not to have to go to bed and then catch tennis in the morning.  :king:

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Scores/schedule.aspx?EventId=1536

howdy!!

was able to watch 2 of rafa's matches, but as for tonight, i am a bit worried.  Rafa is no longer the same and this court is fast, so birdman may beat him......... :)>>>>

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #2278 on: May 09, 2014, 06:37:27 AM »
I don't think Birdy will beat him. He gets nervous and his level drops.

Nadal is still getting his confidence back and should have this title, I'll be watching.  :king:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #2279 on: May 09, 2014, 08:27:11 PM »
I don't think Birdy will beat him. He gets nervous and his level drops.

Nadal is still getting his confidence back and should have this title, I'll be watching.  :king:

birdy was playing quite well in the first set but made some overhitting.  Rafa played much ebtter in the 2nd set

I hope you are right, Dr Swish.  I need a title to cheer with :grind dance:

gonna meet my old friends for a dim sum gathering today (yes, i have not eaten any dim sum for 2 months).   I bought some bars of chocolates in Luthunaian for them.  At first, i wanted to buy an Estonian doll, however this doll has white hairs and it looks a bit scary, so at last I bought some bars of chocolates instead :ice cream:

have a nice weekend  :king:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 08:27:44 PM by mimi »