Author Topic: New User  (Read 478 times)

Offline gagarin

• Tennis Player
New User
« on: July 21, 2013, 03:20:20 PM »
I'm from Italy and I'm here because it is the only possibility to find old tennis match.

After returning from Wimbledon (second year in row) I was fascinated by the play of a tennis player: Alexander Dolgopolov.

I was lucky to attend almost all entire match on court 1 against Ferrer (thanks to ticket resale) and also in a debenture good position without sun in face.

Wimbledon is a unique experience and I suggest to any fan of tennis or only curious to try in the life.

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
Re: New User
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 07:16:55 PM »
Welcome!
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 09:19:18 PM »
Howdy!
What did you like best about Dogopolov's game?
What was your most memorable moment at Wimbledon?
CONK da ball!!!

Offline ashwin#1

• Tennis God
  • The Best
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 11:01:39 AM »
hi gagarin !!

Welcome to the forums.
If you don't mind, can u share your Wimbledon experience & pics with us ?? :)
You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

Offline gagarin

• Tennis Player
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2013, 01:15:22 PM »
I went in Wimbledon in 2012 and 2013: in 2012 was my first time and I obtained the tickets toward the ballot (after 2 yeard without results). I attended the quartes finals in centre court (with Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Agassi & Graf): the matches were Federer-Youzhny and Andy Murray & David Ferrer. To attend a match with the Britain hope was a incredible experience: every point or error was amplified by every spectator in the centre court.

In 2013 I choose to attend Wimbledon by the queue to watch the matches in the first week (I rejected a offer for court 1 in the second friday) via the queue: one day with a friend that lives in London and another one alone. In this case, Wimbledon Park was incredibile because people of every ages and every country of the world was all together. I watched the italians won (Seppi and Vinci) day 4 and day 6, Dolgopolov against Giraldo and Ferrer, Sijsling against Raonic and Dodig, Flavia Pennetta in the doubles, some points of Djokovic and S.Williams in the late program on centre court. Moreover I discuss of tennis in the resale queue with a japanese about Seppi-Nishikori morning match and I obtained a ball used in the training by Juan Martin Del Potro (the only error was not attend his match in court 12 in day 6).

Dolgopolov: a unique player. Reply the service inside the field, defeats the wrong call by referees with 2 Hawk Eye for only mm and he obtain always the public approvation because his play is always fun and different.