Non-Tennis Discussions > General Discussions

Internet Search Engines

(1/3) > >>

Swish:
With all the news about the US government checking on information coming out I looked into it a little.

Google shares the information and can build data files on your actions, probably has been doing it for awhile but now it's out in the open.

I found a good site that encrypts searches and they don't share info with the gov.

https://startpage.com/eng/protect-privacy.html

https://www.startpage.com/

What makes Start Page so special?

https://startpage.com/eng/what-makes-startpage-special.html

monstertruck:
Scary stuffs.
Big Bro and Big Biz are tracking as much as possible.
So much for personal privacy. :\

Alex:
I'm pretty sure same sh!t goes in Canada too. hate it  :\,

before 9/11 I used to travel so much because of business. I didn't even need a passport to enter the States.

Nowadays, it's a major hassle to fly from Calgary to Vancouver. No matter who you are they threat you as a potential criminal. just stupid. Shall we live our lives in fear?

just hate it ... I should be charged for watching tennis matches online and listening  to some music on you tube. gosh, call me old fashioned.

Emma/Herc arrest me now    :innocent:

Swish:

--- Quote from: Alex on July 21, 2013, 10:36:08 PM ---I'm pretty sure same sh!t goes in Canada too. hate it  :\ ,

before 9/11 I used to travel so much because of business. I didn't even need a passport to enter the States.

Nowadays, it's a major hassle to fly from Calgary to Vancouver. No matter who you are they threat you as a potential criminal. just stupid. Shall we live our lives in fear?

just hate it ... I should be charged for watching tennis matches online and listening  to some music on you tube. gosh, call me old fashioned.

--- End quote ---

Many more are killed because of the US policies.

Letting drug companies only pay a fine when they falsify studies on drugs, ten's of thousands die.
The drug companies pay a fine much less than what they made, trading money for lives.

The list goes on but most are brainwashed by the media to look at only certain things.

The brainwashing is evident, just look at the fool drinking bottled water and paying for it.

monstertruck:

--- Quote from: Alex on July 21, 2013, 10:36:08 PM ---I'm pretty sure same sh!t goes in Canada too. hate it  :\,

--- End quote ---
Enter The Police State.
If the current trend continues, it will only get worse.  More and more citizens will trade their individual liberties for the illusion of security.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version