Non-Tennis Discussions > General Discussions

Internet Search Engines

<< < (3/4) > >>

monstertruck:

--- Quote from: Swish on August 12, 2013, 05:03:02 AM ---
--- Quote from: Alex on August 04, 2013, 08:16:46 PM ---It scares me now that the US are closing their embassies abroad and advising their citizens not to travel, getting ready for another terrorist attack etc. Whatever happens in the States affects Canada too. I feel like a big bro needs to create some drama all the time.

Call me paranoid but I think Americans are ready to start another war. this all is just a preparation. someone is profiting from all of this. that's my conspiracy theory  :whistle: .

We are all fu*cked.

--- End quote ---

The terrorist attacks are propaganda, smoke and mirrors.

--- End quote ---
Distract, deceive, and deflect attention from the real issues at hand.

Swish:

--- Quote from: monstertruck on August 12, 2013, 06:17:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: Alex on August 04, 2013, 08:16:46 PM ---It scares me now that the US are closing their embassies abroad and advising their citizens not to travel, getting ready for another terrorist attack etc. Whatever happens in the States affects Canada too. I feel like a big bro needs to create some drama all the time.

Call me paranoid but I think Americans are ready to start another war. this all is just a preparation. someone is profiting from all of this. that's my conspiracy theory  :whistle: .

We are all fu*cked.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I believe so MT, it's done with controlling the media for starters.

I can get into how policies cost many people their lives and no one pays.

Drug companies hide data dentrimental to new drugs, people die.
Later it's found out and they pay a fine while having already made much more than what the fine was.
Though thousands have died and have been harmed no one is held accountable (gone to jail).
These people make terrorists look like girl scouts.

monstertruck:

--- Quote from: Swish on August 12, 2013, 06:25:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: monstertruck on August 12, 2013, 06:17:34 PM ---

We are all fu*cked.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I believe so MT, it's done with controlling the media for starters.

I can get into how policies cost many people their lives and no one pays.

Drug companies hide data dentrimental to new drugs, people die.
Later it's found out and they pay a fine while having already made much more than what the fine was.
Though thousands have died and have been harmed no one is held accountable (gone to jail).
These people make terrorists look like girl scouts.

--- End quote ---
They are.
One of my favorites is the sensationalism re: West Nile Virus.
Some folks around here flip out if they see a mosquito, yet I probably get bit 100+ times a day while fishing.
Wait, maybe that's what's wrong with me...... ;-()

Samon:
Hi fellows!
I found this site http://radaris.com/, which is used for search as well.

William75:
Taking into consideration last news, we will be able find every every information even persona in internet

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version