Author Topic: Help!  (Read 179 times)

Offline First Strike Tennis

• Tennis Player
  • First Strike Tennis
    • First Strike Tennis
Help!
« on: September 21, 2014, 09:55:13 AM »
I recently created a tennis training aid that I believe has a real value to tennis players and coaches of all ages and abilities. I wanted to see if anyone can recommend the most popular websites that tennis 'enthusiasts' visit so I can possibly advertise there. Also are there any tennis websites that make tennis coaches/players email addresses available so that I can inform people about this product?
Thanks!

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
Re: Help!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 10:58:23 AM »
I recently created a tennis training aid that I believe has a real value to tennis players and coaches of all ages and abilities. I wanted to see if anyone can recommend the most popular websites that tennis 'enthusiasts' visit so I can possibly advertise there. Also are there any tennis websites that make tennis coaches/players email addresses available so that I can inform people about this product?
Thanks!

I can't do the work for you but try google and go from there.  ;-()

Offline NightmodeA

• New Poster
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 07:10:57 AM »
 Your article I found useful in various ways, I love you.

Offline zain123

• New Poster
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 07:36:02 AM »
Hey guys..

I live in Denmark and we don't have that many shops with tellstick equipment. I have been browsing quite a bit the last few days and so far I have only found m.nu with reasonable prices and shipping prices.. One of the Swedish shops even wanted 100 dollars to ship to Denmark which is ridiculous.
m.nu had a shipping cost of 18 euro which is still expensive unless you are buying large amounts of equipment, so now I wanted to know where all of you guys buy your tellstick equipment, like wall sockets, magnetic switches and so on?

Thanks for giving your 2 cents :-)
We provide fast success in newbielink:http://www.pass4sure.co.uk/LX0-102.html [nonactive] dumps exam by using our high quality newbielink:http://www.citrix.com/ [nonactive] prep resources.