Author Topic: The Castle vol. #1  (Read 15873 times)

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
Re: The Castle vol. #1 - A place for true friends
« Reply #520 on: September 02, 2013, 12:03:46 AM »
whaz shaking mimzy.

:)) :))

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #521 on: September 02, 2013, 12:05:21 AM »
just so you know baron has no use for you so you may want to stop beating his drums.

he said you are an arse and that he did not care if you left there and never came back.

:hysterical: well that's true, I'm mostly a big arse on forums, I'll try to improve though, tbh I'm busy with other stuff so i mostly go to forums to relax and chit-chat.......

i know what moxie and tented did but you shouldn't have killed the castle there for that......

I'm not beating anybody's drumz, I'm member on 600000000000000000 forums man, I don't even post on most, tennis is like my 300000th interest, you see people keep questioning my reason for being here at all and i can understand them tbh....

I'm just trying to apologize to bb, we let him down seriously after all the work he did for us......

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #522 on: September 02, 2013, 12:15:42 AM »
why would I need to apologize to bb?

I don't have any issues with him. he is jacked around by his 2 chimpanzees--tented and moxie.

anyway I think spelled out the situation pretty clearly in that post just above.

I stood up for you and for sid.

and I stood up for us. we are not 2nd class citizens. that is exactly what moxie and tented wanted us to be.

they said that we should be grateful that they gave us a chance.

it is just the other way around mate: I gave them a bloody chance. we went there to help with the growth and they shot us down.

I did not shut down anything. they shut it down with their excessive meddling and policing.

how much longer was I expected to put up with that? and why the hell should I work like a damn dog to help them bring growth and recognition?

for what? so they can say pay be me back by calling me a 2nd class citizen.

no thanks mate. I can do without that shameless and blatant disrespect. I have far too much human dignity and intelligence  to be lectured by chimpanzees like tented and moxie. they got their chance and they failed me once again. I really should have known that.

I thought maybe baron was running the show there this time. I was wrong. turns out it is tented and moxie.

you are free to go where you need to go.

I will do just fine. I always have.

I came into the world alone and I am pretty sure I am leaving alone. and in between a few quiet, alone moments are not going to kill me.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 12:28:18 AM by Clay Death »

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #523 on: September 02, 2013, 12:36:21 AM »
why would I need to apologize to bb?

I don't have any issues with him. he is jacked around by his 2 chimpanzees--tented and moxie.

anyway I think spelled out the situation pretty clearly in that post just above.

I stood up for you and for sid.

and I stood up for us. we are not 2nd class citizens. that is exactly what moxie and tented wanted us to be.

they said that we should be grateful that they gave us a chance.

it is just the other way around mate: I gave them a bloody chance. we went there to help with the growth and they shot us down.

I did not shut down anything. they shut it down with their excessive meddling and policing.

how much longer was I expected to put up with that? and why the hell should I work like a damn dog to help them bring growth and recognition?

for what? so they can say pay be me back by calling me a 2nd class citizen.

no thanks mate. I can do without that shameless and blatant disrespect. I have far too much human dignity and intelligence  to be lectured by chimpanzees like tented and moxie. they got their chance and they failed me once again. I really should have known that.

I thought maybe baron was running the show there this time. I was wrong. turns out it is tented and moxie.

you are free to go where you need to go.

I will do just fine. I always have.

I came into the world alone and I am pretty sure I am leaving alone. and in between a few quiet, alone moments are not going to kill me.
You're over-dramatizing things..... BTW if you really care about the people who join the castle how come you feel so fine alone?????

Emma for example was blooming after the harassment by a psycho here, it was nice to see, she was tot sweet, you tot ignored her situation too.....

I just told you my point of view btw no reason to get pissed off.......

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #524 on: September 02, 2013, 12:54:55 AM »
one more thing, remember when BB came here when he started his board, we all signed up cause we had principles: we wanted the community to be in the hands of the users instead of corrupt corporations, we said we'll support and help our underground brother-forum , remember that...... not for mod positions and other crap but cause of our principles.....

and by technical issues i didn't mean petty s**t like whether the castle is on top or not, i meant all the work bb did to fix the settings of the board, images, ui, pm size, adding smileys, etc etc etc even the  arrows Emma asked for.... lol

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #525 on: September 02, 2013, 12:59:47 AM »
go back general nekro and read my post above again. I left there because of 2 very simple reasons:

1. they deleted and edited sid`s posts at the castle

2. they deleted and edited your post where you were simply pointing out to somebody that I was pretty good with some long term predictions at mtf.

I call that a blatant disregard and blatant disrespect for those who care enough to post there.

they jumped right over javi and me---who were mods there---and started meddling and interfering with the free flow of the castle there.

along the way tented kept lecturing me about why I can not post the order of play at the castle.

and moxie was confronting and insulting me all over the place. I kept quiet about it.

so I thought that was  enough of being treated as 2nd class citizens.

so they come back with the solution which was nothing more than an attempt to dupe some people:

they came back by downgrading the castle and removing javi and me as mods from the castle. and they said they will retain the right to moderate at the castle.

translation: you will be nothing more than 2nd class citizens here and you will do as you are told. and furthermore, you will have to be thankful for the 2nd class citizenship that we are granting you.

so I stood up for what I thought was right. I see nothing wrong with that. I am a man of character and I will always stand for what is right.

I refuse to be at a place where I was lied to and where I was disrespected.

but I don't expect anybody to follow me and I don't ask anybody to follow me.

people can go where ever the hell they please. I am not stopping anybody.

I will stay right here for now and just chill. and I will find out sooner or later who is a man of character and who is not.

I will know who has the courage of their convictions and who does not.

I have no problems with standing with those who are brave, courageous, and who are always willing to do the right thing.

all others can get the bloody f**k lost. I don't give damn about the losers and the cowards.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 01:00:45 AM by Clay Death »

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #526 on: September 02, 2013, 01:09:13 AM »

and moxie was confronting and insulting me all over the place. I kept quiet about it.

so I thought that was  enough of being treated as 2nd class citizens.

so they come back with the solution which was nothing more than an attempt to dupe some people:

they came back by downgrading the castle and removing javi and me as mods from the castle. and they said they will retain the right to moderate at the castle.

translation: you will be nothing more than 2nd class citizens here and you will do as you are told. and furthermore, you will have to be thankful for the 2nd class citizenship that we are granting you.
I saw what moxie did and I felt the insult too and I confronted her about it...... however that's no reason to shut down the castle for...

and btw we ARE second class citizens for so many reasons I won't even bother to enumerate here and we are turning into something even worse slowly but surely..........  imo just meditate a bit about how we started from zero and how we were like then  and about the underground a bit.......
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 01:09:49 AM by Nekro t4u »

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #527 on: September 02, 2013, 01:25:16 AM »
I can work with baron but I cant work with his 2 chimpanzees.

baron and I have zero issues. he has been kind to me and I have been kind to him. we have always managed to get along just fine.

the problem is moxie and tented. they managed to let me down too many times.

I should have really seen that coming because I had seen that from them in the past.

anyway that was the condition. moxie and tented needed to be out of my way and javi and I needed to be restored as mods of the castle.

I did not want moxie and tented meddling and policing and interfering.

and they were not doing us any favors as moxie keeps saying. we were doing them a favor. we were the ones who were offering our services.

we brought color, character, energy, emotion, and growth to their forum.

it was not good enough for them. so who the hell failed who?

anyway I am done with them.

feel free to go there or anywhere else that you need to. I personally have no use for a place where they spit on you behind the scenes and try to limit your freedom of speech every 20 seconds. and where they tell you to your face that you are a 2nd class citizen at best there.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 01:26:47 AM by Clay Death »

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #528 on: September 02, 2013, 01:29:09 AM »
I can work with baron

baron and I have zero issues. he has been kind to me and I have been kind to him. we have always managed to get along just fine.
That's the spirit :thumbs-up: btw if you read the board there they discussed the freedom of speech policies so that will be no longer an issue, we all have to adapt and adjust:D
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 01:29:40 AM by Nekro t4u »

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #529 on: September 02, 2013, 01:38:04 AM »
I will just chill here until I come up with another idea.

I think the next idea is probably going to be a free forum of some sort.

I might call it the community of castle knights.

I will just have to start from scratch. I relish those kinds of challenges anyway.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 01:39:00 AM by Clay Death »

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #530 on: September 02, 2013, 02:14:30 AM »
I will just chill here until I come up with another idea.

I think the next idea is probably going to be a free forum of some sort.

I might call it the community of castle knights.

I will just have to start from scratch. I relish those kinds of challenges anyway.
Good idea and good luck for that, you are getting better with your images all the time too, I'm sure you will learn forum building and modding quickly and it will look and work great :D

However, checking out friendly boards and saying hi to people there from time to time can do no harm  :)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 02:17:09 AM by Nekro t4u »

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #531 on: September 02, 2013, 02:35:41 AM »
I can add the fact that I had a long conversation with tented about this, and he understood where I was coming for. I'm sure that for the future they will not hinder freedom of speech in such a way that it creates discomfort to forum members. I have no wish to leave Frontier. I promised Brit I'll be helping him with the rankings section and I am gonna do it as much as I can. That doesn't mean I won't be chatting anywhere else. If you create such a community CD, count me in.

Offline Nikki

• Tennis Player
« Reply #532 on: September 02, 2013, 02:44:27 AM »
I still can't believe that Misha won.  ://
I should be mad at myself for doubting in him in the first place. Hahaha.

Argh, I still have the Bosnia vs. Georgia decision to make. Maybe I will just do both.  :rofl_2:

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #533 on: September 02, 2013, 04:30:33 AM »
I still can't believe that Misha won.  ://
I should be mad at myself for doubting in him in the first place. Hahaha.

Argh, I still have the Bosnia vs. Georgia decision to make. Maybe I will just do both.  :rofl_2:
Congrats

Both are great, do both if you can :))

Offline Nikki

• Tennis Player
« Reply #534 on: September 02, 2013, 04:46:20 AM »
Thanks.

It is all a matter of money and time. I think I should start off my contacting my friend today to find out when exactly he is going to Georgia. I need an exact date to see how much is the flight.  :\

Offline Betty t4u

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #535 on: September 02, 2013, 06:23:19 AM »
i want be a man :Confused:
ok gym will be for tom...still work to finihs
hi all

Offline August

• Tennis Addict
    • August on Sports
« Reply #536 on: September 02, 2013, 06:54:15 AM »
go back general nekro and read my post above again. I left there because of 2 very simple reasons:

1. they deleted and edited sid`s posts at the castle

2. they deleted and edited your post where you were simply pointing out to somebody that I was pretty good with some long term predictions at mtf.

Why did they delete/edit sid's posts? Did they give any reasons?

My blog: August on Sports | My twitter: @AugustOnSports

Offline masterclass

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #537 on: September 02, 2013, 07:45:25 AM »
My two cents about TF generals, knights, ladies, and damsels in distress :) :

Part 1:

I believe what they did originally was wrong - deleting and editing innocuous posts just because the chat content happened to refer to other forums, users, etc.   I told them this in the Castle thread, and elaborated much more in PM's.  Their original defense was that previous chat regarding other forums had become nasty, etc., and that is why they laid down a blanket 'no chat about other forum' rule that was blindly followed later.  I pointed out that this kind of over-reactionary policy is not balanced moderation.  They should only react when things get nasty.  They shouldn't react on innocent normal everyday conversation just because the content may involve discussion about other forums, or users belonging to other forums, as long as there are no attacks made against the current forum user base.  They apparently discussed it, with Baron Britbox leading the way, and came out to a good resolution in my opinion.

Now part 2.   

In resolving this, they did not put things back entirely the way they were.  As General Hercules stated, they renamed the sub-forum to Frontier Chat.  The link in their menu also no longer mentions the Castle. They also did not have the Castle thread as a sticky - important. They also removed individual moderators like General Hercules and Sir Javier, but they also removed other moderators in other sub-forums as well.  It seems that only global moderators will have any moderation control in the future. They also said that there would be no ownership of the thread.  But as I see it, there have to be leaders/facilitators to run the Castle business.

One other thing, it seems that many of the innocuous posts in the Castle thread were either deleted or edited. [The thread lost about 6 or 7 pages of posts.] - (<< incorrect, those 6 or 7 pages were from the original frontier thread and were extracted to make the new Frontier thread)  I think those posts that were wrongly deleted or edited should have been restored if possible.  I don't know if they saved a copy of the original thread somewhere or not.  I can check with Baron Britbox about that.

General Hercules is also correct in that many good posters were introduced to TF due to his efforts.  I'm sure they were pleased to have us there.  From a personal standpoint, I got my own blog, which might help me gain some additional recognition to possibly earn some monetary benefit in the future.  But it also works two ways.  Good posters also help the site's recognition.  So they definitely need to well treat the people who are giving the site more recognition.

However, I don't think an ultimatum rant type of response to these remaining issues is the best way to go about it, though it is certainly direct and understandable in the context.  We should bring grievances up with the forum hosts in a reasonable thoughtful manner.

Here is how I see things:

TF is looking to establish it self as a top Tennis site, not just a forum.  They have some resources and connections to get various professional players and other personalities to contribute and are looking to be a contender in the manner of the tennis specialty sites, like a Tennis.com.  It's the big picture for the site.  The forum is only a bit secondary, as their clear strategy has been to drive the discussion regarding the main tennis blogs, commentary, and news toward the forums.  That makes sense. 

Now in light of that, pure chat threads like the Castle are a lesser concern in their big picture.  Yes, it can help attract users and generate traffic, but it isn't seen by the people there as an important tennis thread.   Of course, what many don't know is that many knowledgeable people in the Castle offer many profound tennis thoughts, predictions, and commentary in the Castle, of which many turn out to be spot on.  Some people feel more comfortable giving their opinions in a chat style, than in official forum match threads or tournament threads.  Why? Because the Castle is generally very respectful towards opinions, unlike some of the official forum threads, where people tend to get attacked or become objects of derision for their opinions. 

So what can be done to publicize this very desirable trait of the Castle Chat?  For one, make all Castle titles tennis based.  Don't title the Castle thread bare bones - Castle Chat.   Create an interesting title that has relates to the current tennis happenings - as we used to have at other forums.  Something like:  "The Castle That Never Sleeps Reveals US Open Mysteries" , or other creative titles.  Make it clear that the Castle theme is integrated with Tennis.  This "window dressing" sets the tone and makes it more interesting for people, and more important in the big picture.

Secondly, we can't continue to have bickering amongst ourselves or the forum hosts Inside the Castle Thread.  People just leave the Castle in droves when that happens. Nobody wants to come and chat.  They don't want the drama.  The Castle is supposed to be fun and relaxing.  Sensible discussions fine.  Yes, the Castle theme is the warrior theme where we don't back down, but it is also respectful, and we always take the high road. Bickering, fighting, attacks, ultimatums don't belong.  It burns bridges. The Castle and it's citizens can't keep running from forum to forum. It makes the Castle look bad. 

That said, we still have to take a stand when the Castle and its citizens are being unfairly treated, by even the board hosts, global mods, anyone.  If we have problems with the hosts or mods, discuss it reasonably in PM's. There are enough people in the Castle that can make pretty fair arguments in trying to produce the results we want. If we cannot arrive at a reasonable resolution in a reasonable amount of time (these things aren't instantly resolvable - they take time with people's busy schedules, etc.) , then make a simple rational statement in the Castle thread that the Castle is being closed temporarily due to unresolved differences with the forum hosts.  Tirades are no benefit to anyone. Again, take the high road. Make the Castle look good. 

In the current situation, I think it may or may not be salvageable.  We can discuss in PM's our objections in a reasonable manner.  Keep in mind that some things may not be as important in the big picture, despite our personal interests.

As I see it, we need to negotiate the following:

1. Presence and publicity.  The Castle theme is well known.  But the site also has it's own branding.
   I think a bit of compromise is in order.  The link to the sub-forum is currently Frontier Chat, I think it should be changed to "Frontier Castle Chat".

2.  The Castle does need "ownership" in terms of leadership.  Leaders are necessary to run the business of the Castle and facilitate it's use. Starting threads, setting the tone of the castle, posting when slow to encourage conversation, inviting posters from other forums, etc.

3. Moderation: The Castle has been usually pretty self-moderating.  But on occasion, we have seen posters that come here to disrupt the thread with insults, baiting, and other more damaging attacks that cannot be tolerated.  The Castle leaders can make strong statements against these attacks, but without moderation rights, have little real power to back up those statements with necessary solutions.  Therefore moderation is needed.  I feel it is not necessary that any of the Castle leaders has moderation rights, if the global moderators respond in a reasonably quick and appropriate fashion to reports of abuse.  The trouble in the past is that global moderators or administrators in various forums where a Castle existed have not always been that responsive, due to either deficiency in structure (enough mods), and perhaps lack of motivation, or downright interest to see the Castle in ruins.  When that happens, the Castle leaders naturally feel that they need moderation rights.  As for TF, I understand if Baron Britbox makes a decision to eliminate specific mods and rely on global moderators.  I think we can give a chance for that to work, with the understanding that if it doesn't work, we would like specific moderation reinstated.

I have already presented some of this to Baron Britbox.  But at this point, I realize he may be fed up with the Castle and not be interested in further discussion.  I await his reply.  If that turns out to be the case, it is too bad as I think the Castle could have been a valuable presence on the forum. But whatever happens, I think it is we have to learn from this and move on in a positive way. 

Thanks for listening to my two cents. :)

Respectfully,
masterclass

« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 08:33:37 AM by masterclass »
Legends of Tennis

Offline masterclass

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #538 on: September 02, 2013, 08:07:01 AM »
Just to update you: 

Baron Britbox has responded to my concerns and feels the situation went too far to be salvageable.  No more Castle at TF.

Please let me know if the Castle or something like it is started on other forums.

Thanks.

Respectfully,
masterclass
Legends of Tennis

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #539 on: September 02, 2013, 08:19:13 AM »
My two cents about TF generals, knights, ladies, and damsels in distress :) :

Part 1:

I believe what they did originally was wrong - deleting and editing innocuous posts just because the chat content happened to refer to other forums, users, etc.   I told them this in the Castle thread, and elaborated much more in PM's.  Their original defense was that previous chat regarding other forums had become nasty, etc., and that is why they laid down a blanket 'no chat about other forum' rule that was blindly followed later.  I pointed out that this kind of over-reactionary policy is not balanced moderation.  They should only react when things get nasty.  They shouldn't react on innocent normal everyday conversation just because the content may involve discussion about other forums, or users belonging to other forums, as long as there are no attacks made against the current forum user base.  They apparently discussed it, with Baron Britbox leading the way, and came out to a good resolution in my opinion.

Now part 2.   

In resolving this, they did not put things back entirely the way they were.  As General Hercules stated, they renamed the sub-forum to Frontier Chat.  The link in their menu also no longer mentions the Castle. They also did not have the Castle thread as a sticky - important. They also removed individual moderators like General Hercules and Sir Javier, but they also removed other moderators in other sub-forums as well.  It seems that only global moderators will have any moderation control in the future. They also said that there would be no ownership of the thread.  But as I see it, there have to be leaders/facilitators to run the Castle business.

One other thing, it seems that many of the innocuous posts in the Castle thread were either deleted or edited. The thread lost about 6 or 7 pages of posts.  I think those posts that were wrongly deleted or edited should have been restored if possible.  I don't know if they saved a copy of the original thread somewhere or not.  I can check with Baron Britbox about that.

General Hercules is also correct in that many good posters were introduced to TF due to his efforts.  I'm sure they were pleased to have us there.  From a personal standpoint, I got my own blog, which might help me gain some additional recognition to possibly earn some monetary benefit in the future.  But it also works two ways.  Good posters also help the site's recognition.  So they definitely need to well treat the people who are giving the site more recognition.

However, I don't think an ultimatum rant type of response to these remaining issues is the best way to go about it, though it is certainly direct and understandable in the context.  We should bring grievances up with the forum hosts in a reasonable thoughtful manner.

Here is how I see things:

TF is looking to establish it self as a top Tennis site, not just a forum.  They have some resources and connections to get various professional players and other personalities to contribute and are looking to be a contender in the manner of the tennis specialty sites, like a Tennis.com.  It's the big picture for the site.  The forum is only a bit secondary, as their clear strategy has been to drive the discussion regarding the main tennis blogs, commentary, and news toward the forums.  That makes sense. 

Now in light of that, pure chat threads like the Castle are a lesser concern in their big picture.  Yes, it can help attract users and generate traffic, but it isn't seen by the people there as an important tennis thread.   Of course, what many don't know is that many knowledgeable people in the Castle offer many profound tennis thoughts, predictions, and commentary in the Castle, of which many turn out to be spot on.  Some people feel more comfortable giving their opinions in a chat style, than in official forum match threads or tournament threads.  Why? Because the Castle is generally very respectful towards opinions, unlike some of the official forum threads, where people tend to get attacked or become objects of derision for their opinions. 

So what can be done to publicize this very desirable trait of the Castle Chat?  For one, make all Castle titles tennis based.  Don't title the Castle thread bare bones - Castle Chat.   Create an interesting title that has relates to the current tennis happenings - as we used to have at other forums.  Something like:  "The Castle That Never Sleeps Reveals US Open Mysteries" , or other creative titles.  Make it clear that the Castle theme is integrated with Tennis.  This "window dressing" sets the tone and makes it more interesting for people, and more important in the big picture.

Secondly, we can't continue to have bickering amongst ourselves or the forum hosts Inside the Castle Thread.  People just leave the Castle in droves when that happens. Nobody wants to come and chat.  They don't want the drama.  The Castle is supposed to be fun and relaxing.  Sensible discussions fine.  Yes, the Castle theme is the warrior theme where we don't back down, but it is also respectful, and we always take the high road. Bickering, fighting, attacks, ultimatums don't belong.  It burns bridges. The Castle and it's citizens can't keep running from forum to forum. It makes the Castle look bad. 

That said, we still have to take a stand when the Castle and its citizens are being unfairly treated, by even the board hosts, global mods, anyone.  If we have problems with the hosts or mods, discuss it reasonably in PM's. There are enough people in the Castle that can make pretty fair arguments in trying to produce the results we want. If we cannot arrive at a reasonable resolution in a reasonable amount of time (these things aren't instantly resolvable - they take time with people's busy schedules, etc.) , then make a simple rational statement in the Castle thread that the Castle is being closed temporarily due to unresolved differences with the forum hosts.  Tirades are no benefit to anyone. Again, take the high road. Make the Castle look good. 

In the current situation, I think it may or may not be salvageable.  We can discuss in PM's our objections in a reasonable manner.  Keep in mind that some things may not be as important in the big picture, despite our personal interests.

As I see it, we need to negotiate the following:

1. Presence and publicity.  The Castle theme is well known.  But the site also has it's own branding.
   I think a bit of compromise is in order.  The link to the sub-forum is currently Frontier Chat, I think it should be changed to "Frontier Castle Chat".

2.  The Castle does need "ownership" in terms of leadership.  Leaders are necessary to run the business of the Castle and facilitate it's use. Starting threads, setting the tone of the castle, posting when slow to encourage conversation, inviting posters from other forums, etc.

3. Moderation: The Castle has been usually pretty self-moderating.  But on occasion, we have seen posters that come here to disrupt the thread with insults, baiting, and other more damaging attacks that cannot be tolerated.  The Castle leaders can make strong statements against these attacks, but without moderation rights, have little real power to back up those statements with necessary solutions.  Therefore moderation is needed.  I feel it is not necessary that any of the Castle leaders has moderation rights, if the global moderators respond in a reasonably quick and appropriate fashion to reports of abuse.  The trouble in the past is that global moderators or administrators in various forums where a Castle existed have not always been that responsive, due to either deficiency in structure (enough mods), and perhaps lack of motivation, or downright interest to see the Castle in ruins.  When that happens, the Castle leaders naturally feel that they need moderation rights.  As for TF, I understand if Baron Britbox makes a decision to eliminate specific mods and rely on global moderators.  I think we can give a chance for that to work, with the understanding that if it doesn't work, we would like specific moderation reinstated.

I have already presented some of this to Baron Britbox.  But at this point, I realize he may be fed up with the Castle and not be interested in further discussion.  I await his reply.  If that turns out to be the case, it is too bad as I think the Castle could have been a valuable presence on the forum. But whatever happens, I think it is we have to learn from this and move on in a positive way. 

Thanks for listening to my two cents. :)

Respectfully,
masterclass

The "leaders" of the castle are in no position to dictate, furthermore, all the leaders should turn to  a healthy lifestyle, fresh food, no alcohol, ....... that can do no harm to anyone.....