Author Topic: The Castle vol. #1  (Read 12178 times)

Offline Slasher1985

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
Re: The Castle vol. #1 - A place for true friends
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2013, 12:25:37 PM »
Who the hell is 'we'?  :rofl_2: You guys can't ban anyone, Slasher can.

And oh wait... Slasher is a good friend of mine. So what was that you said about how I have no friends here?  :confused1:

Have fun being trolled here, and on Frontier  :)>>>>

There is no 'friends' in logic. :)

There is no logic for you to come back and troll, just as there is no logic in everyone suddenly coming back only to cast fury on another part of the community.  :confused1:

Where there is no logic, there is passion. Where there is passion, there is love and there is hate. Which of these two do you guys adhere to?

Offline Betty t4u

• Tennis Player
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2013, 12:26:31 PM »
Nekro....

KISS - I Was Made For Loving You

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2013, 12:27:15 PM »
There is no 'friends' in logic. :)

There is no logic for you to come back and troll, just as there is no logic in everyone suddenly coming back only to cast fury on another part of the community.  :confused1:

Where there is no logic, there is passion. Where there is passion, there is love and there is hate. Which of these two do you guys adhere to?

I adhere to banning CD & Co. and trolling their Frontier until they are forced to evacuate and find shelter elsewhere :dunno:
Oh Sheesh Y'all T'was A Dream

Offline Betty t4u

• Tennis Player
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2013, 12:28:20 PM »
i dont waste my few free time to hate :))

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2013, 12:29:49 PM »
Innocent trolling is only ban-worthy on MTF...

What happened here anyway? No bans in years upon years and one single racist incident made everyone trigger happy. :))
Hahaha what a great approach, you know what , let's give Freaky a medal of honour, he's such a nice kid :rofl_2:

Nekro....
 KISS - I Was Made For Loving You
That's a nice one too : :))

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2013, 12:30:58 PM »
Hahaha what a great approach, you know what , let's give Freaky a medal of honour, he's such a nice kid :rofl_2:

I'm a she, you neanderthal.

Offline Betty t4u

• Tennis Player
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2013, 12:31:37 PM »
:dancing: and....
DONNA SUMMER - HOT STUFF (Lyrics)

Offline Betty t4u

• Tennis Player
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2013, 12:35:04 PM »
Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mya, Pink - Lady Marmalade
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 12:35:40 PM by Betty t4u »

Offline Betty t4u

• Tennis Player
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2013, 12:37:39 PM »

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce

Offline Betty t4u

• Tennis Player
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2013, 12:43:34 PM »
 :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2013, 12:44:25 PM »

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2013, 12:45:31 PM »
Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mya, Pink - Lady Marmalade
omg that song :rofl_2: :zipped:
Judas Priest Hellrider LIVE 2005

Offline Betty t4u

• Tennis Player
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2013, 12:47:17 PM »
in that case was the mean of the song that counted;)

lol tot metal one for u:p :)~

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2013, 12:51:11 PM »
OK, fun is fun, but I still don't get why bother coming back just to burn swish and a few other members here. Don't continue with that 'friends' thing. This board was much better without your divisions. I was really considering coming back to actively posting. Peace and quiet, maaaaaaaaaaaan

Offline Slasher1985

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2013, 12:53:52 PM »

Your approach would be what?  :Confused:

Unleash the BANATHON!!!! Press the BANTTON!!!! BANZAAAAAY!!!!

I understand now which side you guys are. You're here to get the people that got you back. I ain't going to allow it. I strive for peace here, and I am going to fairly judge any insult going.

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2013, 01:06:19 PM »
OK, fun is fun, but I still don't get why bother coming back just to burn swish and a few other members here. Don't continue with that 'friends' thing. This board was much better without your divisions. I was really considering coming back to actively posting. Peace and quiet, maaaaaaaaaaaan
It's not us who made the "division", everyone was invited to the castle, monstertruck was put in the op too and Alex, everybody was treated nicely here, Alex got pissed at CD cause  CD is a gentleman who knows how to behave so Emma preferred him to Alex, I don't know about the rest, we never did any harm to anybody and they kept coming here to disrupt and destroy and then tried to turn CD into a scapegoat they failed there too , it doesn't matter now does it?

Your approach would be what?  :Confused:

Unleash the BANATHON!!!! Press the BANTTON!!!! BANZAAAAAY!!!!

I understand now which side you guys are. You're here to get the people that got you back. I ain't going to allow it. I strive for peace here, and I am going to fairly judge any insult going.
Good joke dude :rofl_2: you're a funny guy, I like funny people  :first-place: since it doesn't make any difference whether you're here or not i'm just going to ignore you and let the trolls come, good for the thread's postcount :)~

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2013, 01:12:54 PM »
It's not us who made the "division", everyone was invited to the castle, monstertruck was put in the op too and Alex, everybody was treated nicely here, Alex got pissed at CD cause  CD is a gentleman who knows how to behave so Emma preferred him to Alex, I don't know about the rest, we never did any harm to anybody and they kept coming here to disrupt and destroy and then tried to turn CD into a scapegoat they failed there too , it doesn't matter now does it?

Good joke dude :rofl_2: you're a funny guy, I like funny people  :first-place: since it doesn't make any difference whether you're here or not i'm just going to ignore you and let the trolls come, good for the thread's postcount :)~

CD is a gentleman?  :rofl_2: Notice how if you says one negative thing about it (even if it's just criticism) he freaks the hell out and starts calling you names. He's the real child here. Therefore by you blindly following a child, you're a baby. And not in the cute sense, in the whiny piss-my-pants sense.

Do you happen to get a certain amount of money per post? Otherwise I don't see any value in postcounts. Your partner in life CD obviously doesn't care, because he.... oh yeah! DELETED MOST OF THE FORUM  :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:

Offline Slasher1985

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2013, 01:17:58 PM »

Notice how my respect for you suddenly plunged to -100. Ignoring me is illogical though, but I see no logic in your actions today. All creating the division which you are constantly trying to tell us you're not out for. You have turned me a little against you. How could you have achieved that? We were great friends this morning. I know, I know, we all work behind the scenes. Like, I have so much time on my hands between calculations to secretly whisper around the corner. :rofl_2:

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2013, 01:20:50 PM »

CD is a gentleman?  :rofl_2: Notice how if you says one negative thing about it (even if it's just criticism) he freaks the hell out and starts calling you names. He's the real child here. Therefore by you blindly following a child, you're a baby. And not in the cute sense, in the whiny piss-my-pants sense.

Do you happen to get a certain amount of money per post? Otherwise I don't see any value in postcounts. Your partner in life CD obviously doesn't care, because he.... oh yeah! DELETED MOST OF THE FORUM  :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:
good lord, everybody's trying to turn me against CD... "he badmouthed you, he deleted the forum",

why do you care, it's the castlers' posts he deleted, i got around  150 left  and i'd had 2500 he left Betty like 10 posts and guess what, we still like him cause he's kind, entertaining and he's a good person