Author Topic: The Castle vol. #1  (Read 19171 times)

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
Re: The Castle vol. #1 - A place for true friends
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2013, 01:29:00 PM »
Notice how my respect for you suddenly plunged to -100. Ignoring me is illogical though, but I see no logic in your actions today. All creating the division which you are constantly trying to tell us you're not out for. You have turned me a little against you. How could you have achieved that? We were great friends this morning. I know, I know, we all work behind the scenes. Like, I have so much time on my hands between calculations to secretly whisper around the corner. :rofl_2:
one last response before I forget you forever, I'd lost all respect for you long ago cause of your lack of spine .......

you're just a little guy who's working for some lousy company cause you're a mediocre coder and you're trying to make some little money with the soulless drudgery you call your projects, ok for me and many people like them so good for them but don't expect everybody to like and respect you........

Offline FreakyGOAT > CD

• Tennis God
  • Amir Blumensauce
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2013, 01:30:44 PM »
good lord, everybody's trying to turn me against CD... "he badmouthed you, he deleted the forum",

why do you care, it's the castlers' posts he deleted, i got around  150 left  and i'd had 2500 he left Betty like 10 posts and guess what, we still like him cause he's kind, entertaining and he's a good person

LOL. How is he a good person? How is he kind?

The entertaining part I understand, but it's definitely not on purpose.
Oh Sheesh Y'all T'was A Dream

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2013, 01:36:25 PM »
Back to music and relaxation
Morbid Angel - Maze of torment (wacken06)

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2013, 01:37:27 PM »
you're just a little guy who's working for some lousy company cause you're a mediocre coder and you're trying to make some little money with the soulless drudgery you call your projects, ok for me and many people like them so good for them but don't expect everybody to like and respect you........

Ahahahaha, right from the first try. You're a wizz. :gleam:

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2013, 01:43:40 PM »
Great, 2 days and the Castle getting so much attention and we're not even trying  :gleam: we have funny trolls too even better, no wonder, the castle has always been the most entertaining and interesting chat thread in the history of tennis forums :king: :first-place:

Offline Betty t4u

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2013, 01:54:40 PM »
hey dont understimate my own thread:p

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2013, 02:03:57 PM »
hey dont understimate my own thread:p
oh yes, your thread is very nice too :kisses: :cloud 9: :angel2) :king:

Offline August

• Tennis Addict
    • August on Sports
« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2013, 02:16:55 PM »
WTF is going on here??????????????????????

My blog: August on Sports | My twitter: @AugustOnSports

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2013, 02:21:07 PM »
In short, Freaky (T4U is dead) came with the purpose to troll, he announced it and admitted it, global mod Slasher didn't see the very very obvious situation and started to support the troll, so that lead to a minor quarrel..... nothing serious :)

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2013, 02:28:23 PM »
In short, Freaky (T4U is dead) came with the purpose to troll, he announced it and admitted it, global mod Slasher didn't see the very very obvious situation and started to support the troll, so that lead to a minor quarrel..... nothing serious :)

Oh, I've seen the much larger picture. Trust me. Freaky was really not trolling, despite him saying it. He was pointing out there is no reason apart from attacking for your return here.

You guys had a much valued (and respected) corner of the forum, you threw it in the garbage, now you come back to cast insults. This illogical action can be pointed out either by being direct (which you will consider an attack) or by sarcasm (which you will consider an attack). No matter the choice, you will hate on whoever is opposed to you.

I am going to ask Freaky to change his name though. He has 24 hours to comply. Anything with lack of respect to the countryforum will be punished, as will everyone who oppose our fearless leader. ://

I hope you now see the irony of your actions.

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2013, 02:35:20 PM »
farting flies are funny, especially when they're full of poo

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2013, 02:49:35 PM »
Inappropriate offensive comment removed.

ACTION TAKEN: User banned for 7 days.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 03:11:11 PM by Slasher1985 »

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2013, 04:50:33 PM »

:rofl_2:

I have no idea, but expected as much.  :smartie:

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2013, 06:15:16 PM »
OK, fun is fun, but I still don't get why bother coming back just to burn swish and a few other members here. Don't continue with that 'friends' thing. This board was much better without your divisions. I was really considering coming back to actively posting. Peace and quiet, maaaaaaaaaaaan
It's not us who made the "division", everyone was invited to the castle, monstertruck was put in the op too and Alex, everybody was treated nicely here, Alex got pissed at CD cause  CD is a gentleman who knows how to behave so Emma preferred him to Alex, I don't know about the rest, we never did any harm to anybody and they kept coming here to disrupt and destroy and then tried to turn CD into a scapegoat they failed there too , it doesn't matter now does it?

Hahaha what a great approach, you know what , let's give Freaky a medal of honour, he's such a nice kid :rofl_2:

Your approach would be what?  :Confused:

Unleash the BANATHON!!!! Press the BANTTON!!!! BANZAAAAAY!!!!

I understand now which side you guys are. You're here to get the people that got you back. I ain't going to allow it. I strive for peace here, and I am going to fairly judge any insult going.
Good joke dude :rofl_2: you're a funny guy, I like funny people  :first-place: since it doesn't make any difference whether you're here or not i'm just going to ignore you and let the trolls come, good for the thread's postcount :)~
I opted out early on and said so.
Not my cup of tea.
Yous guys seem to enjoy it so have at it.
I prefer to talk tennis in the tennis threads.

btw the way, the 'fartin' flies' comment in the other thread was pretty funny! :lmao:
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2013, 06:17:03 PM »
So what going on folks??  :cool:

Don't mind the little disturbance earlier, it's all under control now.  ;-()

Who wants to say what about Cincinnati? Who will take this one?

Nole is going for the golden masters?  Does it have a name yet   :dunno:   ??? 

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2013, 06:20:50 PM »

Don't mind the little disturbance earlier, it's all under control now;-()

Nothin' a 7 day ban won't fix.

I'll say this about Cincinnati-  all you peeps out in Ohio, have a swell time the next few weeks.  Am looking forward to more Court Reports from Euroka.  They are far and away more interesting than those on the Tennis Channel.  Hopefully Babs drags his sorry arse down there so Scoots can kick it once again.  ....and then take some more swell pics of the pros!!! :))
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2013, 06:27:44 PM »

I'll say this about Cincinnati-  all you peeps out in Ohio, have a swell time the next few weeks.  Am looking forward to more Court Reports from Euroka.  They are far and away more interesting than those on the Tennis Channel.  Hopefully Babs drags his sorry arse down there so Scoots can kick it once again.  ....and then take some more swell pics of the pros!!! :))

I always enjoy that.  :rofl_2:

But Yeah, I like the reports that Euroka brings back, it makes the tournament feel more real.

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2013, 06:34:20 PM »
As much as I enjoy the perspectives of former pro commentators like JMac, there's nothing like a court report from a fellow hacker/fanatic like us.  Props to Euroka and Babs for sharing their unique views. ://
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2013, 06:39:49 PM »
As much as I enjoy the perspectives of former pro commentators like JMac, there's nothing like a court report from a fellow hacker/fanatic like us.  Props to Euroka and Babs for sharing their unique views. ://

Amen for shur. 

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2013, 06:53:39 PM »

I always enjoy that.  :rofl_2:

But Yeah, I like the reports that Euroka brings back, it makes the tournament feel more real.

Nothing puts a smile on my face like kicking the crap out of Babs and making him wonder why he even bothers.

As far as this thread goes.  Things were going fine, no need to come in and start offensiveness.  I agree that the name needs changed and 24 hours to comply seems to make sense.  I will make sure the forum is set such that he can change his name to something more appropriate (I usually keep that setting turned off so people cannot change names at will).

I missed the inappropriate comments, I will review the logs.
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com