Author Topic: The Castle vol. #1  (Read 19462 times)

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
Re: The Castle vol. #1 - A place for true friends
« Reply #220 on: August 19, 2013, 01:23:54 AM »
Morning everyone.

Had a blast of a weekend with my daughter. How are you all? :))

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #221 on: August 19, 2013, 01:28:31 AM »
I still think Roger will have one more slam, just like my old Pete, in the us open 2002  ://

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
    • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #222 on: August 19, 2013, 01:31:21 AM »
night general nekro and the others.

:)) :))

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #223 on: August 19, 2013, 01:43:24 AM »
I still think Roger will have one more slam, just like my old Pete, in the us open 2002  ://
I think that one more slam was wimby for him.......

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #224 on: August 19, 2013, 03:14:59 AM »
I played with my plush turtles all weekend, I'm such an adorable guy :angel2) hug me pleeeeeeease  :cloud 9:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #225 on: August 19, 2013, 03:17:12 AM »
oh god, i love your avator, Nek, so cute :grind dance:

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #226 on: August 19, 2013, 03:43:04 AM »

Ah, Nek's just messing with me, probably holding multiple grudges. It's a good joke, but nothing more than that. :rofl_2:

I don't know what it's to accomplish here really. :Confused:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #227 on: August 19, 2013, 03:45:08 AM »

Ah, Nek's just messing with me, probably holding multiple grudges. It's a good joke, but nothing more than that. :rofl_2:

I don't know what it's to accomplish here really. :Confused:

don't worry, all will settled soon, we are all adults, we will forgive and forget  :king:

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #228 on: August 19, 2013, 04:04:06 AM »
don't worry, all will settled soon, we are all adults, we will forgive and forget  :king:
Yes, I will forgive Slasher for having tried to shove his troll friend down our throats despite us protesting against it (btw he still hasn't changed his name) :whistle: also for corrupt moderating methods, he still hasn't apologized for the death-wish lie, and we will forgive him everything cause we are adults

btw it's funny he's still trying to boss people around and establish  guidelines as to what good contributions  to a site should be like....... how we judge contributions is personal, as far as i'm concerned Slasher's contributions are zero......... for him my contributions are zero ok for me  but for example we built this section with CD , I personally created this thread, he says my contributions are not sufficient but he still keeps posting in my thread.............. not everybody is a tot nerdy tennis fanatic  so don't tell me what to contribute or how to spend my free time  ..-)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 04:05:03 AM by Nekro t4u »

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #229 on: August 19, 2013, 04:15:55 AM »
As for the wall of shame thread, Scott posted in it too and had no problem with the contents at all....

This is still not your board and it never will be yours :)) ..-)

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #230 on: August 19, 2013, 04:17:18 AM »
Yes, I will forgive Slasher for having tried to shove his troll friend down our throats despite us protesting against it (btw he still hasn't changed his name) :whistle: also for corrupt moderating methods, he still hasn't apologized for the death-wish lie, and we will forgive him everything cause we are adults

btw it's funny he's still trying to boss people around and establish  guidelines as to what good contributions  to a site should be like....... how we judge contributions is personal, as far as i'm concerned Slasher's contributions are zero......... for him my contributions are zero ok for me  but for example we built this section with CD , I personally created this thread, he says my contributions are not sufficient but he still keeps posting in my thread.............. not everybody is a tot nerdy tennis fanatic  so don't tell me what to contribute or how to spend my free time  ..-)

Corrupt moderating methods... Death-wish lie? What??? " it's a really nice board, we don't necessarily have to euthanize poor beings like them, a nice quarantine is enough......" This is a death wish, Nekro. In every corner of the world, this is like saying "hanging you is too easy. We should torture you." Well, maybe your hate-filled view doesn't see it as such. Strong words are never to be used in public. Unless you're 16, which is probably true.

Freaky's trolling attempts have been punished and dealt with. He has not changed his name, but has also not posted anymore.

And yes, I post in here, because I have friends, true friends, who have NOT turned against me for one single argument, like you had. I still consider CD my friend, we have not said one word against each other, and I know he values my friendship still.

I don't care how you view my contributions, all is measured in what others think of them. And you are the only one caring not about them, that says a lot about subjectiveness in your claims.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 04:18:05 AM by Slasher1985 »

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #231 on: August 19, 2013, 04:28:39 AM »

Corrupt moderating methods... Death-wish lie? What??? " it's a really nice board, we don't necessarily have to euthanize poor beings like them, a nice quarantine is enough......" This is a death wish, Nekro. In every corner of the world, this is like saying "hanging you is too easy. We should torture you." Well, maybe your hate-filled view doesn't see it as such. Strong words are never to be used in public. Unless you're 16, which is probably true.

Freaky's trolling attempts have been punished and dealt with. He has not changed his name, but has also not posted anymore.

And yes, I post in here, because I have friends, true friends, who have NOT turned against me for one single argument, like you had. I still consider CD my friend, we have not said one word against each other, and I know he values my friendship still.

I don't care how you view my contributions, all is measured in what others think of them. And you are the only one caring not about them, that says a lot about subjectiveness in your claims.
1. that's not a death-wish it's obvious to everyone, it says people don't have to die, trying to twist it into the opposite meaning is really pathetic ..-).......

2. Are you really so delusional to think CD is your friend after you brought one of his haters on his neck and then you threatened him in his Castle that you would get his castle here deleted?.....

don't want to burst your bubble mate but most people here are just polite and not as outspoken as me, rest assured 100% of the hardcore castlers hmmmm how to say it nicely.... dislikes you....... if you saw people's pms about you you would faint buddy ..-)

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #232 on: August 19, 2013, 04:32:20 AM »
don't want to burst your bubble mate but most people here are just polite and not as outspoken as me, rest assured 100% of the hardcore castlers hmmmm how to say it nicely.... dislikes you....... if you saw people's pms about you you would faint buddy ..-)

That's really because you have been the only one to speak to them. Psychologically, it's how society works, and how witches have always been burned to the steak.

I won't respond to 1 or 2 now. It's most obvious to me that you have not yet turned 18 by your answers. We'll talk about them in a few years.

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #233 on: August 19, 2013, 04:45:45 AM »
That's really because you have been the only one to speak to them. Psychologically, it's how society works, and how witches have always been burned to the steak.

I won't respond to 1 or 2 now. It's most obvious to me that you have not yet turned 18 by your answers. We'll talk about them in a few years.
OK listen, you do your thing I do my thing and time will prove one of us wrong that's how it works really ..-)

So good luck with your projects and have fun, here in the chat section too......

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #234 on: August 19, 2013, 04:48:16 AM »
OK listen, you do your thing I do my thing and time will prove one of us wrong that's how it works really ..-)

So good luck with your projects and have fun, here in the chat section too......

That's a deal, Sir Nekro. At least we can agree to that.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #235 on: August 19, 2013, 04:48:19 AM »
Howdy folks!!!  :cool:

Mondays...   :yuk:

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #236 on: August 19, 2013, 04:55:27 AM »

Hey man :cool:

browsing through the reactions after the final yesterday was fun, the reactions of some of the people :rofl_2:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #237 on: August 19, 2013, 04:57:58 AM »

Hey man :cool:

browsing through the reactions after the final yesterday was fun, the reactions of some of the people :rofl_2:

Well, many didn't want Nadal to win.

Many were surprised that it went to breakers, myself included.

Nadal is the only one playing very good tennis, all the rest are not much to talk about.

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #238 on: August 19, 2013, 05:00:07 AM »
Crap, I have to go to work.....

Later all.  :cool:

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #239 on: August 19, 2013, 05:04:33 AM »
Nadal re-ascending to world number #1 status is inevitable and he truly deserves it too. I am so curious if he will manage to win a 6th Master tournament this year. A record to stand for many years I'm sure. A perfect season to miss out a Grand Slam tournament, win another along with 5 Masters titles. Would be a crowning achievement too if he can win YEC, like a cherry on top.