Author Topic: The Castle vol. #1  (Read 10284 times)

Offline Slasher1985

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
Re: The Castle vol. #1 - A place for true friends
« Reply #700 on: September 04, 2013, 11:44:12 AM »
Alex has been banned for 14 days for PM aggression and racist comments.

Please carry on the on topic discussions.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 11:46:36 AM by Slasher1985 »

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #701 on: September 04, 2013, 12:59:03 PM »
ok I have that site up and running.

http://castleknights.createaforum.com/index.php?board=1.0

it is just experimental stuff. we are not trying to compete against anyone. and we are not going anywhere. we may as well make our permanent home here at tennis4you.  I know scott. I have his support. he knows and understands my character.

I hurt his feelings once. I don't intend to do that again.

anyway have a look at this place. it will be just another way to stay in touch. by no means this will be the final forum. at some point I might consider a forum with some commercial capability. this one is just to learn a few things on.

its just a little toy to play around with. maybe we can learn a little bit about what is involved in a forum.

Very nice CD, that's the spirit, you'll figure out one thing at a time and when you build the next board it will be much easier :thumbs-up:

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
« Reply #702 on: September 04, 2013, 02:43:00 PM »
I relish the idea of humble beginnings.

it is fun to build something from scratch.

general slasher was the first one to offer support for our idea.

general Javier and general August are the administrators also along with general slasher.

so we will start with absolutely nothing and try to build a lasting monument with enduring values.

and we will be open minded and flexible.

anybody that has a great idea can secure their own board at Camelot instantly. and you will be given mod status so you run your board your way.

again this does not mean that we are leaving tennis4you.

it simply means we are looking to learn, explore, and to discover new horizons.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #703 on: September 04, 2013, 03:11:47 PM »
general slasher or general August can you swing by Camelot for minute.

lady Emma has a request. can you see if you can fix the issue?

thanks.

I am out on the open road with only an I phone.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #704 on: September 04, 2013, 03:15:22 PM »
ok I have that site up and running.

http://castleknights.createaforum.com/index.php?board=1.0

it is just experimental stuff. we are not trying to compete against anyone. and we are not going anywhere. we may as well make our permanent home here at tennis4you.  I know scott. I have his support. he knows and understands my character.

I hurt his feelings once. I don't intend to do that again.

anyway have a look at this place. it will be just another way to stay in touch. by no means this will be the final forum. at some point I might consider a forum with some commercial capability. this one is just to learn a few things on.

its just a little toy to play around with. maybe we can learn a little bit about what is involved in a forum.

Very nice CD, that's the spirit, you'll figure out one thing at a time and when you build the next board it will be much easier :thumbs-up:

glad you like it general nekro. Now stop by there and say hello to lady Emma.

let her know that we will always care about her.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #705 on: September 04, 2013, 09:33:27 PM »
Nekro,

Please report the troublesome PM. Only an Admin can see the contents of a PM, so, please also wait for Scott to take the necessary measures in this case.
I reported it, however,  since Scott is very very very busy I'm not sure at all he'll notice it so I put it here too so posters can see Alex is still the raging racist we all have known him to be and the fake civilized behaviour he's trying to maintain is just a mask......

oh Alex, is he being changed by his illness, or is he always been unkind, just that he pretended well?  :confused1: ..-)

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #706 on: September 05, 2013, 12:25:35 AM »

Thanks very much but t4u and tf are more than enough for me, from next week I'll be even busier, I doubt I'll have time to post at all, I will check out and lurk your site whenever I can though, it's very nice :king:

oh Alex, is he being changed by his illness, or is he always been unkind, just that he pretended well?  :confused1: ..-)
good lord mimi use your head, do you think if he or his mom had serious health problems he would be having fun on tennis forums, especially the way he is???????

OK I have something important to tell you, we have always known MTF owners Verticalscope have been into fraudulent advertising and other fishy stuff, now they took it a step further...... MTF users got messages that their accounts on MTF got locked for some minutes cause someone was trying to log into them, also some of them got spam in their private message folders, I tracked down the IP address and this is what I got:

IP: 113.212.70.240
Decimal: 1909737200
Hostname: 113.212.70.240
ISP: Xeex Communication
Organization: Xeex Communication
Services: Recently reported forum spam source. (102)
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information

Latitude:  38  (38 0′ 0.00″ N)
Longitude:  -97  (97 0′ 0.00″ W)

Tennis fans, this means Verticalscope accounts are crackable to this spam source and probably many others and they can fish for your personal info too, get to a safe and clean, non-Verticalscope forum as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 12:29:58 AM by Nekro t4u »

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #707 on: September 05, 2013, 12:56:53 AM »
I am killing the castle concept for good in the coming days. it will exist only at one place and that will be at MTF.

it has outlived its use at other places. it does not work because of cowards. I just don't need gutless cowards and backstabbers associated with the castle. it is really high time I start to distance myself from ungrateful and gutless cowards. there is no shortage of people in this world anyway.

I am still going to make my permanent home here so I am not leaving. I gave my word. I said I will never leave here and that is exactly what I am going to do.

I will be replacing the castle with a brand new, exciting concept.

finally nobody has the right to use the names of people from the other forum as they are being used on the opening page of this castle volume. the current forum owner can get in trouble for that.

those names and their castles better be removed by tomorrow night.

only thing that needs to be on the opening page is the main castle that shows the misson and the castle bushido.

and it all ends in a few days anyway.

stay tuned for the brand new and more exciting concept that will be introduced first right here at tennis4u.

I founded the castle concept and now I am going to kill it.

zero support for the castle means zero need for the castle. its just that simple.

I will come up with something else.

and for the record nekro, those people over there told me that you were nothing but an arse and that they did not care if you left and never came back.

go ahead over there an get s**t on some more.

and I defended you. in fact the only reason I left there because they deleted your posts and sid`s posts.

you were crying and going on and on about how emma was not going to be able to post there at tennis frontier because the castle was gone. and then you were crying about how emma was not able to post here.

and when I asked you go say hello to emma at Camelot, you did not have the decency to at least stop by there for a few seconds. I was out on the road and she was there all alone. she said she was little bit confused and stuff. you did not have the decency and the kindness to go say hello to her.

now you realize why I need to really distance myself from people like you. you should be ashamed of yourself.

well its over now. next time I will know better than to defend cowards and ungrateful fools.

anyway I am ending my diplomatic ties with you effective now. you are done.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 01:08:19 AM by Clay Death »

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #708 on: September 05, 2013, 01:12:32 AM »
I am killing the castle concept for good in the coming days. it will exist only at one place and that will be at MTF.

it has outlived its use at other places. it does not work because of cowards. I just don't need gutless cowards and backstabbers associated with the castle. it is really high time I start to distance myself from ungrateful and gutless cowards. there is no shortage of people in this world anyway.

I am still going to make my permanent home here so I am not leaving. I gave my word. I said I will never leave here and that is exactly what I am going to do.

I will be replacing the castle with a brand new, exciting concept.

finally nobody has the right to use the names of people from the other forum as they are being used on the opening page of this castle volume. the current forum owner can get in trouble for that.

those names and their castles better be removed by tomorrow night.

only thing that needs to be on the opening page is the main castle that shows the misson and the castle bushido.

and it all ends in a few days anyway.

stay tuned for the brand new and more exciting concept that will be introduced first right here at tennis4u.

I founded the castle concept and now I am going to kill it.

zero support for the castle means zero need for the castle. its just that simple.

I will come up with something else.

and for the record nekro, those people over there told me that you were nothing but an arse and that they did not care if you left and never came back.

go ahead over there an get s**t on some more.

and I defended you. in fact the only reason I left there because they deleted your posts and sid`s posts.

well its over now. next time I will know better than to defend cowards and ungrateful fools.

anyway I am ending my diplomatic ties with you effective now. you are done.
Wake up CD, the only reason I stayed around was to help you :rofl_2: Anyway, good luck CD, it was nice knowing you
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 01:31:34 AM by Nekro t4u »

Offline Slasher1985

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #709 on: September 05, 2013, 01:15:05 AM »
Morning Castle.

Camelot looks a good place, CD. I see you're upset. You need to learn patience, General. Nothing can happen at the snap of a finger. For instance, all of Europe was asleep when you called for help to Emma. And all of Europe was just waking up when you got upset.

Offline Betty t4u

• Tennis Player
« Reply #710 on: September 05, 2013, 01:52:53 AM »
what i have to read, nek told me right yesterday that will leave all forums coz he gets tot busy and u attack him, when he rebuilt here castle for u, defended always u.. easy find those posts everywhere. he proposed u to build a forum sometime ago so if he had time he would join.but there is a life outside net and often we all are too busy even to leave a single post

well im not a lawer and dont want to be but i find that post not true.
considering i share castle with him ofc we both are out, good luck for all :))

Offline SexyLatina

• Tennis Player
« Reply #711 on: September 05, 2013, 04:01:20 AM »
I love Rafa. Is it OK if we talk about sexual aspect of him?

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #712 on: September 05, 2013, 04:02:27 AM »
CD: sorry, i know this is not my business, but i have got to defend Nek.  Let me tell you, after you left here for tennis frontier, it was him who asked me to go there, the main purpose of which is to make you happy since he knows how much you love the growth for the castle.  He also sided with you in the banning Shanker incident.  True, he may have some temper sometimes, but he never leaves you and is a true friend of you.  I hope after you calmed down, you gonna re-consider taking back his friendship, there is only gain and no lost for you .  ://

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #713 on: September 05, 2013, 04:03:10 AM »
I love Rafa. Is it OK if we talk about sexual aspect of him?

are you Alex?  ..-)

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #714 on: September 05, 2013, 04:34:30 AM »
 :cool:

Howdy there!  :cool:

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #715 on: September 05, 2013, 08:26:11 AM »
herc, I am stopping by only because of you. I need you to stay calm. Really, really calm and not say a word on this matter until you have your thoughts completely under control. I am a big girl and can take care of myself very well. My mum died when I was 16 and then my dad died about 10 years ago. Both died fairly early especially my mum, but the point is, I am on my own and been taking care of myself since then. Please try to imagine that. because it's not easy by any means for a girl like me who's a mostly a free spirit. So if I know anything I know how to take care of myself. No one needs to say hi or hello to me. My world wouldn't fall apart if they didn't and I wasn't looking into that either.

Please also try to understand that Nekro doesn't want to be in yet another forum. That was not the solution he was looking into. His main beef was TF since we've all moved there, we should have found a way to make things work there once the issues were raised. And we had at least one of the mods, the main mod in fact, perfectly willing to work with all the issues we were facing at that time. I was actually supposed to get back to him this last Friday with all the problems we're having at TF, but unfortunately, by the time I got back home  I found things a bit too out of control and I just felt very tired about everything. So I never really got back to him until last night. But the point is, we should been able to handle the matter intelligently so that it would work both ways.

Please also don't feel obligated to do anything about anything because you have no reason to. Also, don't expect anything from anyone because you will be disappointed once again. I agree with you on getting rid of the idea of the Castle altogether. It's creating way too many problems and dividing people even when the mission is very nice and ideal but we don't live in an ideal world, unfortunately. People are way too selfish and self-centred for that. Their own needs would always, always, always come first. The main reason why Alex is still continuing on his rampage and racist insults is because he is not getting what he wants, simply put. He is upset with me because I don't give him enough attention these days; he's upset with Andy because he beat Nole on two Major occasions; and he is upset with Rafa because he beat Nole at RG once again. So that's one fine example there.

Anyway, I actually have a very big match today and I need to get a few things done before then so it's unlikely I'll be online once I log off. Please stay here and at Camelot. You are also clearly very much welcome to post at TF as well. Enjoy everyone's company and enjoy rest of USO, pretty please. I'll be here from time to time I promise just to help the cause and perhaps enjoy too. I'll stop by at Camelot and TF as well. I would have loved to  be here more but unfortunately this is not a Murray friendly forum and also, the likes of Alex etc. really makes it hard. But anyway, it is a lot to handle at the moment but my intention is to stop the ongoing feud because I feel somewhat guilty about things. Please cheer up and enjoy your day.
You are everything I am not.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #716 on: September 05, 2013, 09:21:54 AM »
well there is no longer any support for the castle lady emma. so there is no need to have it.

it only works at mtf. it has zero support anywhere else.

as for nekro, he is a lost fool and I am sick and tired if it now.

when we try to make a move to tennis frontier, he bugged the piss out of for 2 weeks to start the castle here.

and then when we finally we make it back here, he is right back at tennis frontier.

baron told me that he actually trying to recruit people from there to bring them here.

I guess they can see the pm`s there or something.

at any rate, I have to put my foot down and separate myself from the backstabber and gutless cowards.

the proof is in the pudding emma. he was never really out to help me. he should have been the first one to offer his blessing and some support for Camelot knights of tennis.

even thought that is just a small experiment and all it is a bit of a toy for us try to learn a few things about forums, he still did not have the decency for even the tiny bit of support.

do you honestly believe I can somebody like that a friend.

hell I am the one who has forever defended him and told him that he was a friend. I have always been too kind.

well kindness doesn't always work. sometimes you have to be firm.

and you have to cut your losses at some point. I am cutting my losses and starting from scratch.

I like the odds now. you clear the deck of backstabbers and people who don't give a damn about you and you start from scratch.

that is a challenge I wish to relish now.

anyway the

castle is dead.

I have a brand new and far more exciting idea for this place now.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #717 on: September 05, 2013, 09:58:17 AM »
so to finish the story, after we had been there at tennis frontier for a few days, he develops an issue with the baron.

baron tells me in a pm that he was getting tired of this "arse". and that he doesn't care if he leaves never comes back.

nekro retaliates by begging me for days to fire up the castle back here again at tennis4u. I finally caved in and told him to go pursue his ideas and his dreams. he then retaliates further by trying to recruit people from baron`s forum. baron told me about it.

this was never about so called "true friends" crap. this was in retaliation for the fact that he had problems with baron. baron did not like him.

and then he starts sending me pm`s and trying to convince me to get away from slasher.

he even got mad at me because I said hello to slasher at tennis frontier.

and then he starts telling me that masterclass is the one I need to get away from.

and on and on.

I think it is because of nekro that this tennis frontier experiment did not work. he f**ked it all up.

and I again made a mistakek of being too damn kind.

I fought for some justice for him and sid and got stabbed in the back for it.

hell I was the one who told the baron to make sure that betty never gets ignored there again. he immediately told betty in a pm that it was not going to happen.

so I did it all and got stabbed in the back for it.

and now even mimi stabs be in the back every chance she gets.

so you see where the kindness gets you.

now you know the whole truth. don't blame me for the failed experiment at tennis frontier. blame nekro.

he has always made a lot of trouble and I have put up with it for as long as I can remember.

well the world is full of people.  and who needs gutless cowards, backstabbers, liars, and ungrateful fools.

its time I put my foot down and clear the deck and start from scratch again. I am sure some kind hearted people will come along and see the good that some of us do.

stay tuned for the new deal. the castle is to be eliminated forever and ever here in the coming days.

and don't forget to thank nekro when you see him for f**king up royally the castle deal at tennis frontier.

Offline August

• Tennis Addict
    • August on Sports
« Reply #718 on: September 05, 2013, 10:20:53 AM »

Thanks very much but t4u and tf are more than enough for me, from next week I'll be even busier, I doubt I'll have time to post at all, I will check out and lurk your site whenever I can though, it's very nice :king:

good lord mimi use your head, do you think if he or his mom had serious health problems he would be having fun on tennis forums, especially the way he is???????

OK I have something important to tell you, we have always known MTF owners Verticalscope have been into fraudulent advertising and other fishy stuff, now they took it a step further...... MTF users got messages that their accounts on MTF got locked for some minutes cause someone was trying to log into them, also some of them got spam in their private message folders, I tracked down the IP address and this is what I got:

IP: 113.212.70.240
Decimal: 1909737200
Hostname: 113.212.70.240
ISP: Xeex Communication
Organization: Xeex Communication
Services: Recently reported forum spam source. (102)
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information

Latitude:  38  (38 0′ 0.00″ N)
Longitude:  -97  (97 0′ 0.00″ W)

Tennis fans, this means Verticalscope accounts are crackable to this spam source and probably many others and they can fish for your personal info too, get to a safe and clean, non-Verticalscope forum as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this kind of spam bots are posting to MTF & TF.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=17055793&postcount=98

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=17055673&postcount=34

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost.php?p=22679923&postcount=45

And mods aren't banning them.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 10:25:25 AM by August »

My blog: August on Sports | My twitter: @AugustOnSports

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #719 on: September 05, 2013, 12:03:04 PM »
Morning Castle.

Camelot looks a good place, CD. I see you're upset. You need to learn patience, General. Nothing can happen at the snap of a finger. For instance, all of Europe was asleep when you called for help to Emma. And all of Europe was just waking up when you got upset.

you are 100 percent correct general.

it was more about a friend asking a friend to sort of giving Camelot his blessing by showing at some support. I was not looking for him to be active or anything at Camelot.

showing up there , saying hello to us and Emma would have meant something if we are to buy snake oil of true friendship.

well at least now I know better. 

he came here to retaliate against the baron anyway.

I made the mistake of thinking he was a friend.

he said he even lurked at Camelot and yet did not have decency to stop by there even for a second to say hello and offer his blessing for our little experiment.

anyway you right general. I need to learn to be more patient.