Author Topic: The Castle vol. #1  (Read 13866 times)

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
Re: The Castle vol. #1 - A place for true friends
« Reply #720 on: September 05, 2013, 12:15:28 PM »
herc, I am stopping by only because of you. I need you to stay calm. Really, really calm and not say a word on this matter until you have your thoughts completely under control. I am a big girl and can take care of myself very well. My mum died when I was 16 and then my dad died about 10 years ago. Both died fairly early especially my mum, but the point is, I am on my own and been taking care of myself since then. Please try to imagine that. because it's not easy by any means for a girl like me who's a mostly a free spirit. So if I know anything I know how to take care of myself. No one needs to say hi or hello to me. My world wouldn't fall apart if they didn't and I wasn't looking into that either.

Please also try to understand that Nekro doesn't want to be in yet another forum. That was not the solution he was looking into. His main beef was TF since we've all moved there, we should have found a way to make things work there once the issues were raised. And we had at least one of the mods, the main mod in fact, perfectly willing to work with all the issues we were facing at that time. I was actually supposed to get back to him this last Friday with all the problems we're having at TF, but unfortunately, by the time I got back home  I found things a bit too out of control and I just felt very tired about everything. So I never really got back to him until last night. But the point is, we should been able to handle the matter intelligently so that it would work both ways.

Please also don't feel obligated to do anything about anything because you have no reason to. Also, don't expect anything from anyone because you will be disappointed once again. I agree with you on getting rid of the idea of the Castle altogether. It's creating way too many problems and dividing people even when the mission is very nice and ideal but we don't live in an ideal world, unfortunately. People are way too selfish and self-centred for that. Their own needs would always, always, always come first. The main reason why Alex is still continuing on his rampage and racist insults is because he is not getting what he wants, simply put. He is upset with me because I don't give him enough attention these days; he's upset with Andy because he beat Nole on two Major occasions; and he is upset with Rafa because he beat Nole at RG once again. So that's one fine example there.

Anyway, I actually have a very big match today and I need to get a few things done before then so it's unlikely I'll be online once I log off. Please stay here and at Camelot. You are also clearly very much welcome to post at TF as well. Enjoy everyone's company and enjoy rest of USO, pretty please. I'll be here from time to time I promise just to help the cause and perhaps enjoy too. I'll stop by at Camelot and TF as well. I would have loved to  be here more but unfortunately this is not a Murray friendly forum and also, the likes of Alex etc. really makes it hard. But anyway, it is a lot to handle at the moment but my intention is to stop the ongoing feud because I feel somewhat guilty about things. Please cheer up and enjoy your day.

great to see you Emma.

you are right emma.

I will just chill and enjoy the day.

it is an awesome day here today on the gulf coast.

I need to learn to relax and be more patient.

i made some mistakes. I need to learn from those mistakes.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #721 on: September 05, 2013, 01:47:20 PM »
I wonder if somebody hacked away at the Camelot site.

I can't seem to access it on my I phone.

Offline August

• Tennis Addict
    • August on Sports
« Reply #722 on: September 05, 2013, 02:15:26 PM »
I wonder if somebody hacked away at the Camelot site.

I can't seem to access it on my I phone.

Works well for me on PC.

My blog: August on Sports | My twitter: @AugustOnSports

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #723 on: September 05, 2013, 02:50:46 PM »
thanks general August.

now it is working again on my I phone.

:)) :))

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #724 on: September 05, 2013, 03:07:20 PM »
I never asked him to go and be active or anything at Camelot.

all I asked for was some professional courtesy and decency after I have called him a friend for so long.

just a little bit of decency and courtesy to go there for a few seconds wish us good luck at least.

I knew this "true friends" crap was completely bogus.
bogus crap is what you get from bogus people.
I just gave him the benefit of the doubt.

he came here to retaliate and rebel against baron.

I fell in my usual trap of kindness when I took a little stand for him at tennis frontier.

at any rate now I know more clearly who the gutless cowards are.

and who would need such friends even on the Internet.

this is the idiot who told me to distance myself from slasher.

then he told me to run away from masterclass.

and if that was not enough, he then said he was working with Scott to get rid of slasher.

I am just glad I finally made the decision to run away from a ungrateful lunatic.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #725 on: September 05, 2013, 05:15:01 PM »
is anybody giving youzhny any chance at all tonight?

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #726 on: September 05, 2013, 05:56:30 PM »
is anybody giving youzhny any chance at all tonight?
Yes, but it's a very small one. :))
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #727 on: September 05, 2013, 06:25:56 PM »
it would be nice to see this one go the full distance.

one can hope anyway.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #728 on: September 05, 2013, 08:44:01 PM »

and now even mimi stabs be in the back every chance she gets.

so you see where the kindness gets you.

now you know the whole truth. don't blame me for the failed experiment at tennis frontier. blame nekro.

he has always made a lot of trouble and I have put up with it for as long as I can remember.

well the world is full of people.  and who needs gutless cowards, backstabbers, liars, and ungrateful fools.

its time I put my foot down and clear the deck and start from scratch again. I am sure some kind hearted people will come along and see the good that some of us do.

stay tuned for the new deal. the castle is to be eliminated forever and ever here in the coming days.

and don't forget to thank nekro when you see him for f**king up royally the castle deal at tennis frontier.

I did not back-stabbled you and most importantly, never asked anyone to betray you or leave the castle, unless you call replying a few PMs from posters saying you are very long-winded and keep posting repetitive photos (no offence, but this is true) and i kind of agreed, is back-stabbled.   If we are friends, should we be acting faked and only say good things?   Should friends be ALWAYS agree with the other one blindly??   But then, at the end of my message, I always added that I think you are not a bad person but just impulisive, that is why I kept on defending you for uncounted times in MTF.  And for the last time when you got per-banned, I was suffering from the harrassment of my dad from months that got me bad health that I am still suffering now, but I still spent more than a week to defend you.

After that Shanker incident, you were so angry and unforgiving that you never say hello again to me.  It was actually only the first time that I disagreed with you.  Just one time and it already erased all the efforts I did for you by begging those mods in MTF and defending you against all those hostile posters for years.  And then at last, it was me, a woman, who took the initiative to make peace by saying hello to you first.  There came the Alex incident, true, I don't support the way your anger got the better of you and deleted all the castle threads when not you, but all others also have contribution but however, I never say any words to insult you.

And when you came back here, I still try my best to post evenly in both this castle thread and the other one started by Orange, so as to be fair and not making you feel slighted.

It may be true that some people treated you unkind, but it is also true that you have a lot of people who treat you kind, but sadly it is you who make them all go away.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 08:51:31 PM by mimi »

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #729 on: September 05, 2013, 08:59:16 PM »
hey guys I was wrong.

nobody can read anybody`s pm`s at these forums.

I don't know what led me to believe that that admin or the owners can read people`s pm`s.

that was just a guess of some sort and I was wrong.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #730 on: September 05, 2013, 09:02:28 PM »
lets forget the past now and create a more interesting future.

we all make mistakes. we are human.

it is a learning process at best. we will do better going forward.

let us proceed with a spirit of peace and friendship.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #731 on: September 05, 2013, 09:20:21 PM »
youzhy has been broken 4 times so far.

this time he has to hold or he is out of there.

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #732 on: September 05, 2013, 09:49:33 PM »

Ayuh.
He's not getting many cheap points on his serve.
Nole doing a decent job on ROS and getting the rally started.
Let's see if Youzny can keep his nerve.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #733 on: September 05, 2013, 10:05:59 PM »

Ayuh.
He's not getting many cheap points on his serve.
Nole doing a decent job on ROS and getting the rally started.
Let's see if Youzny can keep his nerve.

oh well.

at least he stole a set and made it somewhat competitive for a few moments.

I think either stan or nadal will run over nole.

stan has some firepower that has to be accounted for.

stan is also fairly comfortable at the net.

should nole manage to get by Spartan Stan, nadal will be waiting to slaughter him in the final.

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #734 on: September 05, 2013, 10:08:23 PM »
Nice to see Stan playing well.
Nole appears to be but a shadow of his former self.
The table is set for Nadal.
Let's hope for some good tennis in the next few days!
CONK da ball!!!

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #735 on: September 05, 2013, 11:05:45 PM »
Nice to see Stan playing well.
Nole appears to be but a shadow of his former self.
The table is set for Nadal.
Let's hope for some good tennis in the next few days!

don't forget that we have davis cup coming up too general monster.

we will never be without tennis. never.

we want tennis always and we will have it.

:))

nole still has that great movement and his backhand is a bloody machine.

but I think nadal wants this one pretty badly. he is going to tear nole apart in the final if nole manages to get past Spartan stan.
 nadal has brought the heavy artillery this time: his forehand of death. he can hit it around 100 MPH with spin.

so nole can cover the crosscourt but how is he going to chase those topspin cyclones of death down the line.
that will open up the court a little bit but nadal has to make those down the line and inside out forehands count. they have to hit their marks.

I think it is a fairly safe assumption at the moment that stan is going to push nole for 5 long sets. he may even beat him.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 11:06:23 PM by Clay Death »

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #736 on: September 06, 2013, 12:03:03 AM »
folks check this place out at your own leisure.  we have been having a little bit of fun with it.

it is just a little toy to learn a few things about forums and stuff.

we are NOT looking to be active posters at this site or anything.

it is only an experimental toy that may pave the way for a real unique forum down the road but such deal would be at least a year or so away if it happens at all.

and it is a small and a simple, humble place for a few decent folks to stay in touch.

stay out if you are a racist, hapless troll, blind hater, or a worthless imbecile. gutless cowards and backstabbers are not welcome either.

http://castleknights.createaforum.com/index.php

everybody is welcome to stop by,  have a look, and say hello.

again we are not leaving here. in fact, as I said before, I am never leaving here. this will be our permanent home and a permanent base even if I decide on a commercially capable forum a year or 2 from now.

I will destroy the castle in a few days and start a more exciting and more fun project here.

this time I will NOT hit the "remove" button. this time we will keep all the posts. and we will get back those lost 30,000 posts by simply getting additional 30,000 posts.

stay tuned. new and more exciting project is on the way.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 12:04:36 AM by Clay Death »

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #737 on: September 06, 2013, 12:03:22 AM »
I never asked him to go and be active or anything at Camelot.

all I asked for was some professional courtesy and decency after I have called him a friend for so long.

just a little bit of decency and courtesy to go there for a few seconds wish us good luck at least.

I knew this "true friends" crap was completely bogus.
bogus crap is what you get from bogus people.
I just gave him the benefit of the doubt.

he came here to retaliate and rebel against baron.

I fell in my usual trap of kindness when I took a little stand for him at tennis frontier.

at any rate now I know more clearly who the gutless cowards are.

and who would need such friends even on the Internet.

this is the idiot who told me to distance myself from slasher.

then he told me to run away from masterclass.

and if that was not enough, he then said he was working with Scott to get rid of slasher.

I am just glad I finally made the decision to run away from a ungrateful lunatic.
Nice Tone  :cool: ,Listen CD, I was minding my own business without tennis forums when Betty contacted me you wanted help.... so even though it was a pain in the butt I came back, to rebuild........ It's true, first i didn't like the idea of moving to a new place, I wanted our own pro board.....however, since nobody was a partner for it i said ok let's do it on tf and t4u....... I wanted the t4u castle back to save your face cause everybody was trolling you and to repair the damage you did........

I obviously didn't like Slasher and masterclass cause they were more of a hindrance than help (remember what you said about masterclass after the shankar incident) but later for the sake of the castle I said ok let's make peace... and btw let's not talk about who said what about Slasher and whose idea it was not to talk to him cause that would get very ugly for you......

anyway, stop running your mouth about me...... Since I came back all i did was defend you from all your attackers who were mocking you........ when moxie insulted you you came running back here before I responded to her so it looks like the castle here was useful after all.......

I wanted the Castle to go strong both on t4u and tf, unfortunately with someone unstable like you I can't do anything.....

So you better stop this one-sided crap-throwing contest, remember buddy, tennis forums are your life not mine, I came here only to help you,  if I also go into the who said what and who did what game  I will lose nothing but you will lose even the little bit you have.......
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 12:08:36 AM by Nekro t4u »

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #738 on: September 06, 2013, 12:23:24 AM »
calm down man.

we have ended all fighting for 9 months.

9 months and then we can pick it back up.

I want 9 months of peace.

we have decided to move forward and create a more pleasant future.

all this fighting does not really accomplish anything.

and for the record moxie did not really insult me in that post. she might have been just having some fun with me by doing some harmless teasing.

I have hit a rough patch with my predictions. people are free to call me out on it.

at any rate no more fighting anywhere for 9 months.

get back to me in 9 months if you want war and I will give you war.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 12:24:45 AM by Clay Death »

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #739 on: September 06, 2013, 12:29:31 AM »
calm down man.

we have ended all fighting for 9 months.

9 months and then we can pick it back up.

I want 9 months of peace.

we have decided to move forward and create a more pleasant future.

all this fighting does not really accomplish anything.

and for the record moxie did not really insult me in that post. she might have been just having some fun with me by doing some harmless teasing.

I have hit a rough patch with my predictions. people are free to call me out on it.

at any rate no more fighting anywhere for 9 months.

get back to me in 9 months if you want war and I will give you war.
:confused1: Now you want peace or war? confusing stuff......... looks like you forgot for a second (more like a whole day) who you were talking crap about...... trust me if I wanted to be hostile like you you would be the easiest prey I've ever had........... so you better use your head before you open your mouth about me again..........