Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

2013 US Open thread WOMEN - OFFICIAL

<< < (36/36)

Dallas:

--- Quote from: monstertruck on September 09, 2013, 05:26:38 PM ---I believe if you double check, you'll find that Serena has over 30 slams, not 17 like the Rogi.

--- End quote ---

I was talking about singles!!!! :)~

Swish:

--- Quote from: Dallas on September 09, 2013, 09:34:11 AM ---I'm so happy for Serena!  My #1 girl.  Sad a little for Victoria (I like her too).  But....Congratulations to Serena! :grind dance: :grind dance: :grind dance: :grind dance: :grind dance: :trampoline: :trampoline: :trampoline: :trampoline: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :first-place: :first-place: :first-place: :first-place: :first-place:

--- End quote ---

Congrats Dallas!.  :)

I usually don't watch too much WTA but I saw this one.

It was good and had plenty of drama.

monstertruck:

--- Quote from: Dallas on September 11, 2013, 10:55:16 AM ---
--- Quote from: monstertruck on September 09, 2013, 05:26:38 PM ---I believe if you double check, you'll find that Serena has over 30 slams, not 17 like the Rogi.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
How sad that Rogi isn't skilled enought to play both singles and doubles like Serena has throughout her career. ;-()

Dallas:

--- Quote from: monstertruck on September 11, 2013, 06:11:53 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
How sad that Rogi isn't skilled enought to play both singles and doubles like Serena has throughout her career. ;-()

--- End quote ---

:rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:  Maybe if they would shorten the men's best of 5, he would! :har-har:
:)&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; :)&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; :)&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; :)&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

monstertruck:

--- Quote from: Dallas on September 12, 2013, 01:42:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: monstertruck on September 11, 2013, 06:11:53 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

:rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2: :rofl_2:  Maybe if they would shorten the men's best of 5, he would! :har-har:
:)&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; :)&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; :)&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; :)&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

--- End quote ---
Because then they'd have to shorten women's matches to one 8 game set in order to maintain parity you silly goose. ;-()

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version