Author Topic: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"  (Read 114811 times)

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
Re: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"
« Reply #4100 on: Yesterday at 02:06:34 PM »
what did u mean nek that im better than nothing for a warrior? :)>>>>   :rofl_2:
lolol i meant that chooser thing about age lol :P and you're still a little baby anyway >:D< lol i don't know why 38-40 year old women start worrying about age :confused1: ..-)

Offline Betty t4u

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #4101 on: Yesterday at 02:07:40 PM »
i ve 20 beast :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #4102 on: Yesterday at 02:07:59 PM »
lol and btw so cute Emma the free-minded hippy girl starts worrying about the wage-earning abilities of a guy already before the first meeting like a mommy bear :hysterical:

Oh I don't worry. I would if I was serious in any of my exchanges here. I was more hypothetically speaking. Half the time Alex is lying anyway so who knows what's really true about him anyway.  :rofl_2:

But that's precisely the reason why I am a free-minded hippie girl. Relationships are for people who can't see the bigger picture. I am here to explore, learn, experience and have fun. Most people are here to have sex, have kids, surround their houses with picket fences and eat their way to death.  :)~

In fact, I can't imagine spending rest of my life with one person. I'd rather jump off a bridge or paint a wall and watch it dry. Even jail sounds better - at least I'll get to hear all sorts of interesting stories from the inmates. And yeah, don't fancy that thought. I am smart enough to Shawshank all the way to my sweet freedom!  :rofl_2:
Well, if that's your choice I respect that. We are all different.

I watched an interesting documentary a few years ago about asexual people (so people who are not interested in sex at all and not because of religious believes, but that's the way they were born). It was fascinating, young good looking guys and girls ... apparently 1-2% of our population is asexual.

Now, I do believe that if and when you find 'the one' you might change your mind. I do believe in true love but as I said we are all different.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #4103 on: Yesterday at 02:10:10 PM »
if you overdo it freedom can be a retarded experience too, also, your type of freedom is a fake type of freedom cause it deprives you of raising sweet little children of your own, but don't even go that far, it keeps you from getting to sleep hand in hand with your guy and waking up next to him and all kinds of good stuff, what kind of freedom is it where you can't do that?  ;-()

Hey, I am perfectly fine with people who want to raise families, raise sweet little children etc. I have no reason to impose my own line of thinking onto others just as much I don't want people to impose theirs onto me. I live and let live. I am saying this is important to me and that's what matters to me the most. It's my life after all. I see no fascination in going to sleep holding hands with 'my guy' let alone waking up next to him. lol Anyway, people are different. You just have problems with people who don't see things your way.  :)~

You are everything I am not.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #4104 on: Yesterday at 02:11:59 PM »
I see Nishikori won Barcelona today. Ho hum. Now that's a good tennis result. Out with the old in with the new I say.

Offline Betty t4u

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #4105 on: Yesterday at 02:13:13 PM »
well Emma time will say :p ofc i respect yr point of view but for my experience, when i was not looking for a man, was into tot diff kind of mood i found my soul mate and i recognized him for all i said before :) well tbh he saw it before of me and had patient to wait for a woman who didnt trust , as u , so much in those things :p

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #4106 on: Yesterday at 02:14:37 PM »
i ve 20 beast :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
well, you look 20 for sure :D 

Emma i think a true soul mate is all, a best friend , a lover a mate and exsist only one, u can have other best friend, other lovers, but only one is.... all in one:p
this!!!!  good bro and sis are cool good dad is great too, also a good music teacher  but a soulmate is much much more

Hey, I am perfectly fine with people who want to raise families, raise sweet little children etc. I have no reason to impose my own line of thinking onto others just as much I don't want people to impose theirs onto me. I live and let live. I am saying this is important to me and that's what matters to me the most. It's my life after all. I see no fascination in going to sleep holding hands with 'my guy' let alone waking up next to him. lol Anyway, people are different. You just have problems with people who don't see things your way.  :)~
not at all, i just pointed out that what you call freedom is more like a prison to me  :)~

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #4107 on: Yesterday at 02:17:00 PM »
I see Nishikori won Barcelona today. Ho hum. Now that's a good tennis result. Out with the old in with the new I say.
poor Murray dumped, i'm still sorry for him  :rofl_2: Emma slaying guys left and right  :tounge-smile:

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #4108 on: Yesterday at 02:21:28 PM »
Well, if that's your choice I respect that. We are all different.

I watched an interesting documentary a few years ago about asexual people (so people who are not interested in sex at all and not because of religious believes, but that's the way they were born). It was fascinating, young good looking guys and girls ... apparently 1-2% of our population is asexual.

Now, I do believe that if and when you find 'the one' you might change your mind. I do believe in true love but as I said we are all different.

See Alex, I like you much better when you sound mature.

Anyway, I am not sure if there's one but I sincerely hope not. I have much to learn and explore and relationship tends to bind and limit things and I am not very fond of it. I loved someone who seemed to be the love of my life but then I found him a bit too controlling to the point I had to leave him. The person who lets me be is definitely the person who's going to be but there's no such thing as that. They all change over time.

It's just not my journey in this lifetime so I only do the things that excite me the most because it feels right. Mind you, Buddha did leave a loving new born and his beloved wife in order to find out who he truly was and to find out the true cause of sufferings. Not all journeys have the same destination and not all are here for the same reason. Mine is pretty minor albeit but it is what it is. 

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #4109 on: Yesterday at 02:27:40 PM »
well Emma time will say :p ofc i respect yr point of view but for my experience, when i was not looking for a man, was into tot diff kind of mood i found my soul mate and i recognized him for all i said before :) well tbh he saw it before of me and had patient to wait for a woman who didnt trust , as u , so much in those things :p

Well betty, all I can say is that I am truly happy for you. You should always do whatever makes you the most happy. I know they say it's rare (soul-mate) but I don't think it is. The way I see it, we all do decide before we are born what kind of life we are going to live. So in your case, I don't think you are lucky, but rather you were supposed to meet each other in this lifetime, because that was the agreement you both made before coming to earth. This probably doesn't sound too familiar to you but this is what I know.

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #4110 on: Yesterday at 02:29:23 PM »
[Mind you, Buddha did leave a loving new born and his beloved wife in order to find out who he truly was and to find out the true cause of sufferings.
Meh  :Confused: sufferings are part of life, things like loved ones>>>>sufferings, a mature person stomps sufferings by her/his sheer life force, it's foolish to meditate about their cause lol that whole story seems fake to me, or maybe Buddha was a very spoiled young man :P

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #4111 on: Yesterday at 02:31:17 PM »
poor Murray dumped, i'm still sorry for him  :rofl_2: Emma slaying guys left and right  :tounge-smile:

But I like Nishikori, very much. And Murray wasn't the opponent, mind you. I still like Andy. Just want him to make the right decisions otherwise it's a bit frustrating to watch him lose his serve in every other game.

Murray's definitely slaying himself.  I take no responsibilities on that. :rofl_2:

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #4112 on: Yesterday at 02:34:23 PM »
But I like Nishikori, very much. And Murray wasn't the opponent, mind you. I still like Andy. Just want him to make the right decisions otherwise it's a bit frustrating to watch him lose his serve in every other game.

Murray's definitely slaying himself.  I take no responsibilities on that. :rofl_2:
:rofl_2: haha ok

anyway i'm bolting guys, it's always great to see you Emma, also Alex, have fun and cu <3

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #4113 on: Yesterday at 02:38:19 PM »
[Mind you, Buddha did leave a loving new born and his beloved wife in order to find out who he truly was and to find out the true cause of sufferings.
Meh  :Confused: sufferings are part of life, things like loved ones>>>>sufferings, a mature person stomps sufferings by her/his sheer life force, it's foolish to meditate about their cause lol that whole story seems fake to me, or maybe Buddha was a very spoiled young man :P

Well, clearly you know very little about Buddha.  :rofl_2:

How was he 'a very spoiled young man' when he left his beautiful loving wife and a world of wealth behind just to live rest of his life under a tree? This must be going over your head, Nek.  You are a mere mortal being after all who's too happy just to hold hands and going to sleep together, innit. :)~

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #4114 on: Yesterday at 02:40:02 PM »
I have to go as well. I have a realtor meet in just about half an hour. It was nice chatting with you guys though we didn't agree on certain matters but I still invite/dare you to convince me.  :)~

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #4115 on: Yesterday at 03:18:55 PM »
Emma,
I want to clarify one thing before I post this. I'm not religious and I do not go to Church. However I do believe in God or something much higher and bigger than us. I am spiritual and I read the Bible and Quran. I am very familiar with Buddhism too. I love learning about different cultures. Yes, there is still that 'kid' in me that likes to play and goof around ...

This is the best definition of love that I found and agree with. It is from the Bible. I remembered it when you mentioned that you were in a relationship with a guy who was too controlling. Many people do not understand what that 'unconditional love is' ... I hope you'll like it and you are smart enough to understand it.

1 Corinthians 13

13 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #4116 on: Yesterday at 08:48:32 PM »
Don't eat too much Mimi, you have to keep your figure at top level.  ;-()

I don't know any of those people at MTF really.
Though I do post there from time to time I don't really pay attention much to who likes what player and all of that.

Most of my posts are just to get a word in about the players, many times I don't check to see if anyone replies if they don't reply quickly and most the times no one replies at all.  :rofl_2:

I ate 6 gigantic cuttlefish balls+2 chicken wings+a lot of salad+some small losbter pieces+a piece of cheesecake+one icecream+one water melon juice..................  My colleague told me that her sister in law died at early 40 a few days ago because of cancer.  Also, the other colleague's brother died of guts cancer a few years ago, also at early 40.  Life is short, so sometimes I have to indulge myself with some good food :grind dance: :ice cream:
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 08:50:49 PM by mimi »

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #4117 on: Yesterday at 09:04:39 PM »
no, I am serious, have you seen his match?  He is getting slow and hits many enforced error.   You know you cannot get faster at 29!

Nole is abnormal, his stamina and movement are still so good at almost 28, unbelievable ..-)

I find it interesting, funny even, Mimi that - both Nadal and Murray fans are suspecting Nole of something unethical. This so reminds me of the case when most of Federer fans were very keen on Nadal and were under the impression he was surely doping.

I mean it doesn't surprise me at all why Murray fans would think that way - 7 losses to the same guy ain't pretty I am sure and to be served bagel twice and both in finals would bring out the worst in fans. It's a crying shame.

But all this does raise a very interesting question - why wasn't Federer accused of any such thing at any point of his career? Especially when he was winning everything left, right and center back in 2003-2007? It's even more strange that he's still the No. 2 player in the world at almost age 34 and yet, flying so under the radar all this time? My guess is, since Nadal regularly beats him basically everywhere, it's not a problem for Nadal fans but clearly Federer fans, are by no means, on the same page or think the same. As to Murray fans, well, no surprises there. It has always been a bitter butter story with them.

Personally, I am sure no one's doping especially the top players because there's just so much at stake but it's just the fans who can't deal with it anymore. I mean is it any wonder that the same Murray fans who once adored Nole are now ardent haters of Nole? I don't think so. Same goes for a lot of Nadal fans too.

well, Roger is suspicious for me too  :rofl_2:

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #4118 on: Yesterday at 09:09:14 PM »
wow, so many posts, hi to Betty  :))

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #4119 on: Today at 03:36:48 AM »
the old tour mates have registerrd for the 26/7 England/Ireland/Scotland trip but the bad secretary was faster than me and took the annual leave from 30/7 to 3/8, as I can't take the same days of leaves as her, so I can't join them  :)&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;