Author Topic: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"  (Read 345613 times)

mimi and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
Re: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"
« Reply #6240 on: Yesterday at 05:10:08 AM »
Poor friend of you but guess he is not alone coz one of my internet friend (lost contact though) from Spain also got a uni degree but she worked as a secretary and also a part time job in video shop/pizza shop? (forgot). Then it seems that England is richer than Spain.  So, these poor Polish people have to return to Polland after the exit?  :confused1:

Sorry but I fail to finid any charm in Murray's face.  His body is not bad since he is tall though  :)~
well, no matter the economical situation i would take Spain anytime over England.... England fills me with horror... just watch the movie "Eden Lake" Mimi and you'll never want to go to England again  :rofl_2:

well, i guess if their children are bullied for being polish they'll just go home.... who wants their children to grow up in an atmosphere like that..... and the situation is not so bad in Poland.....
My hun friend also says he'll come home if he doesn't like it there, max he'll get a bit less money.... it's worse for people from non-european countries now, like the indians, arabs, africans  for whom it's harder to go home....

In the long run probably more brits are gonna come to the mainland actually.... btw the English teachers I had were very nice and cool..... i had 2 young female teachers, one of them was blonde with blue eyes but had indian clothes and bindi on her forehead, and at uni i had an english prof who totally liked me, asked me why i didn't go into journalism  :tounge-smile: always gave me A+s  he even came to the pub with me and my friends, and he lived for long years here, even wrote a book about hungarians lol....... btw English people can feel great in Europe, we're friendly and fun   :)~

As i said before many women like Murray, it's hard to think of a tennis forum girl who doesn't like him, apart from you  :rofl_2:
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 05:22:39 AM by Nekro t4u »

Online mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #6241 on: Yesterday at 09:04:06 PM »
I had visited both England (3 times) and Spain and sorry, I like England more.  I like the little shops in the streets that sold Hollywood old stars postcards and the brown colour houses.  Though it was 20 years old that I last visited England so don't know what it looks like now.  There were a lot of mosquitos in the restaurants in Spain....... :zipped:

So, you learnt English starting from a kid or only in Uni?  Lord Nek is so smart no wonder the professors like you  :king:

Forgive my dirty mouth but I find it hard to believe that any one would say Murray is good looking....... :shut-up:

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #6242 on: Yesterday at 11:25:48 PM »
I had visited both England (3 times) and Spain and sorry, I like England more.  I like the little shops in the streets that sold Hollywood old stars postcards and the brown colour houses.  Though it was 20 years old that I last visited England so don't know what it looks like now.  There were a lot of mosquitos in the restaurants in Spain....... :zipped:

So, you learnt English starting from a kid or only in Uni?  Lord Nek is so smart no wonder the professors like you  :king:

Forgive my dirty mouth but I find it hard to believe that any one would say Murray is good looking....... :shut-up:
lol haha good for them :P i don't like northern countries..... Spain rules, who cares about the mosquitos...

well, 'til the change of system only russian but i started to learn english privately too and then they stopped teaching russian completely and at high school there was just English and German lol stupid politics, Russian is a cool language..... at trade schools atm you have to learn 2 big languages and an "exotic" one like korean or some african language  :rofl_2:

TBH Mimi i'm not an expert but i find Murray the best looking too  :rofl_2:

Online mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #6243 on: Yesterday at 11:38:16 PM »
I like most European countries, Europe is the most beautiful continent for me  :gleam:

Well, I think the Spanish is quite lazy coz they take a very long siesta in the afternoon  :zipped:

Wow, you have to learn 3 languages?!  Does it include your native Hungarian?  If not, thats a lot!  Not really easy to remember 4 languages.

"TBH Mimi i'm not an expert but i find Murray the best looking too  :rofl_2:": so you find him looking good or not?  I am just being frank (sorry Betty and Emma), he looks like an rampire with his sharp teeth, he also has small eyes and receding hair line like Rafa  :hysterical: :fishie:

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #6244 on: Today at 12:16:00 AM »
I like most European countries, Europe is the most beautiful continent for me  :gleam:

Well, I think the Spanish is quite lazy coz they take a very long siesta in the afternoon  :zipped:

Wow, you have to learn 3 languages?!  Does it include your native Hungarian?  If not, thats a lot!  Not really easy to remember 4 languages.

"TBH Mimi i'm not an expert but i find Murray the best looking too  :rofl_2:": so you find him looking good or not?  I am just being frank (sorry Betty and Emma), he looks like an rampire with his sharp teeth, he also has small eyes and receding hair line like Rafa  :hysterical: :fishie:
Hahah the Spanish know how to live  :rofl_2: 

ofc we take Hungarian lessons too, we have so cool literature  :cloud 9:

hahaha Betty likes Vampires, and she likes Murray mostly cause he is a "mug Scot" and an emo guy not just for his looks

haha yes Murray is balding too :P it's cool i still have a full head of hair, the type Fed had at his peak  :tounge-smile: except Fed has much less hair now than me  :dance 2:   these young guys are put together defectively  :rofl_2: