Author Topic: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"  (Read 62734 times)

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
Re: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"
« Reply #3100 on: October 19, 2014, 11:34:47 PM »
I am giong out for lunch, bye Dr Swish.  I need to buy the "super airwaves" for my boss, see you soon  :gleam:

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #3101 on: October 19, 2014, 11:39:15 PM »
i truly think rafa is about to finish, he won the rg this year with luck mostly, he has declined physically but Roger is still as fresh as a spring chicken  :ZZZZZ)

He's rested though and still not old, then there's not many good players coming up.

Fed does look pretty fresh though, we will see....... 

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #3102 on: October 20, 2014, 01:19:08 AM »
don't know how to attach a photo (the old method you told me does not seem to work, have you seen his balding head, its horrible, makes him look like 50 years old  ..-)

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #3103 on: October 20, 2014, 02:00:21 AM »
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=25564938&postcount=274

look at his horrible balding head, it is a strange bald, coz it only happens in the middle of hte head, very strange.  I am balding too ever since 2010 because the bad doctor gave me an injection to shrink my fibroaid, it did not shrink but caused me to lose my hairs  :)>>>> :)>>>> ..-)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 03:01:41 AM by mimi »

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #3104 on: October 20, 2014, 03:40:34 AM »
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=25564938&postcount=274

look at his horrible balding head, it is a strange bald, coz it only happens in the middle of hte head, very strange.  I am balding too ever since 2010 because the bad doctor gave me an injection to shrink my fibroaid, it did not shrink but caused me to lose my hairs  :)>>>> :)>>>> ..-)

He'll lose the rest soon, it's pretty bad for his age.

Sorry about your hairs, green tea and vitamin D are said to help with this a great deal.
Check this out, there are countless articles saying basically the same thing and it's good for you.
http://www.drmicozzi.com/shrink-fibroids-by-33-percent-with-soothing-tea

I know you don't like green tea but you can buy extract.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #3105 on: October 20, 2014, 03:58:02 AM »
Roddick also lost lots of hairs at a young age but he is still luckier than Rafa coz he mostly lost at the edges so that he does not look that bad when he does a "skin head" because he still has hairs in the middle but rafa cannot does a skin head since he has no more hairs in the middle  :(

thanks for the article, I have been taking vitamin D for a few years but it does not seem to help that much.  What is more, my hairs are very greasy and so they are easier to get lost  :zipped:

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #3106 on: October 20, 2014, 06:56:48 AM »
Roddick also lost lots of hairs at a young age but he is still luckier than Rafa coz he mostly lost at the edges so that he does not look that bad when he does a "skin head" because he still has hairs in the middle but rafa cannot does a skin head since he has no more hairs in the middle  :(

thanks for the article, I have been taking vitamin D for a few years but it does not seem to help that much.  What is more, my hairs are very greasy and so they are easier to get lost  :zipped:

Just clean them then.  :rofl_2:

A good interesting match is coming up. Stefan Kozlov vs. Klizan.

Kozlov is only 16 years old!!! 

Talk later........   :)

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #3107 on: October 20, 2014, 07:43:55 PM »
I wash my hairs every night but they already get greasy when I wake up, especially during Summer when I may sweat during the sleep.  I used to wash them in the morning so that they looked nicer when I went to work, but as I am getting old and lazy, it is more convenient to wash at night, so   ..-)

16 years old?  Good  :whistle:

need to clear my annual leaves, will take leave starting tomorrow and come back next Monday.  Need to do some personal stuff that I have no time to do when I work i.e. visit doctor to cure my damaged foot, cut my hairs, fix my tennis racket with some new string  :innocent:.  Other than that, guess I am going to watch dvd/books/tv/sleep all day  :toot: ::))) :ice cream: :coffee: :rim shot:

Online Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #3108 on: Yesterday at 07:00:43 PM »
Nole and his wife Jelena have a baby son.  :)