Author Topic: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"  (Read 54896 times)

Offline FedFanForever

• Tennis God
Re: ~* Ye Olde Village *~ Volume 1 "A New Beginning"
« Reply #2980 on: Today at 12:17:04 AM »
Mimi, I'm craving those thick Shanghai noodles with beef and vegetables. My favorite Chinese meal. Could you make some for me please ?  :))

You mean the kind swimming in oil?
Then we will fight in the shade.

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #2981 on: Today at 01:05:43 AM »
Mimi, I'm craving those thick Shanghai noodles with beef and vegetables. My favorite Chinese meal. Could you make some for me please ?  :))

sorry, i don't know and almost never cook  :rofl_2:

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2982 on: Today at 01:49:08 AM »

sorry, i don't know and almost never cook  :rofl_2:
go figure. no wonder you can't find a perfect husband  :)~. Men care more about food than sex  :whistle:. Learn how to cook  :))

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #2983 on: Today at 02:47:55 AM »
i already told you that I have decided to go for an old maid.  I don't want to take care of another person.  :innocent:

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2984 on: Today at 03:16:28 AM »
i already told you that I have decided to go for an old maid.  I don't want to take care of another person.  :innocent:

First, I thought you said 'an old man', then I realize it's 'an old maid'   :rofl_2:... OK, Mimi I'm giving up for now  :innocent:
« Last Edit: Today at 03:35:29 AM by Alex »

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #2985 on: Today at 03:31:27 AM »

First, I thought you said 'and old man', then I realize it's 'an old maid'   :rofl_2:... OK, Mimi I'm giving up for now  :innocent:

old man is ok, if he is is rich and is about to die, find me a one with 99 years old  :rofl_2:

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2986 on: Today at 03:37:41 AM »

First, I thought you said 'and old man', then I realize it's 'an old maid'   :rofl_2:... OK, Mimi I'm giving up for now  :innocent:

old man is ok, if he is is rich and is about to die, find me a one with 99 years old  :rofl_2:
OK, let's say we find you an old man, he is super rich, he dies and you inherit millions. What happens then? You purchase a new young great looking husband, you travel the world, you do ......... what  :)

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #2987 on: Today at 04:38:28 AM »
yeah, i will make his death faster by making him some mysterious Chinese herbs every day   :rofl_2:

yeah, I am going to marry my beloved Jake Gyllenhall or Leonard Di Carpio.  I am going to do some plastic surgeries to make myself looking better, I am going to travel around the world.  If you or other posters treat me well, I may hire you as my servants  :rim shot: :yay: :laugh-bounce: :ice cream: :Fool: :first-place:
« Last Edit: Today at 04:39:03 AM by mimi »

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2988 on: Today at 04:46:40 AM »
yeah, i will make his death faster by making him some mysterious Chinese herbs every day   :rofl_2:

yeah, I am going to marry my beloved Jake Gyllenhall or Leonard Di Carpio.  I am going to do some plastic surgeries to make myself looking better, I am going to travel around the world.  If you or other posters treat me well, I may hire you as my servants  :rim shot: :yay: :laugh-bounce: :ice cream: :Fool: :first-place:
Mimi, I'll be always at your service but you have to pay for it  :)). I ain't cheap. Meanwhile I'm getting attacked by some Rafa fanatics on MTF and I'm fighting back  :) ... Don't hate me coz I'm beautiful  :rofl_2:. Mimi I wish all Rafa fans were like you or Nek

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #2989 on: Today at 04:52:12 AM »

Mimi, I'll be always at your service but you have to pay for it  :)). I ain't cheap. Meanwhile I'm getting attacked by some Rafa fanatics on MTF and I'm fighting back  :) ... Don't hate me coz I'm beautiful  :rofl_2:. Mimi I wish all Rafa fans were like you or Nek

yeah, I will pay you well after I got all those monies  :rofl_2: 

sorry for the attack.  Some people are just too serious  :innocent:

now i am leaving for home.  The boss has gone to do her buddist study  :innocent:

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2990 on: Today at 05:00:56 AM »

yeah, I will pay you well after I got all those monies  :rofl_2: 

sorry for the attack.  Some people are just too serious  :innocent:

now i am leaving for home.  The boss has gone to do her buddist study  :innocent:
Good night girlfriend and I hope that your boss becomes a monk permanently so you can have her job  ;-()