Author Topic: The Castle  (Read 6417 times)

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
  • Camelot Elite Tennis Society
Re: The Castle
« Reply #180 on: October 29, 2013, 10:27:38 PM »

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #181 on: October 29, 2013, 10:49:33 PM »

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #182 on: November 01, 2013, 01:28:45 PM »
federer is baaaaaaaaack.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #183 on: November 03, 2013, 09:54:10 PM »
que pasa sports fans.

:)) :))

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #184 on: November 11, 2013, 07:19:07 PM »
congrats to nole and his fans. he was just too good today.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #185 on: November 17, 2013, 12:42:52 PM »

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #186 on: November 17, 2013, 04:01:22 PM »
general nick don't forget to come by Camelot Elite Tennis Society.

http://www.camelotelitetennis.com/

I have created a separate board for nole there as well.

see you there.

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #187 on: November 18, 2013, 02:31:03 AM »
Why should people go on your forum?

What do you promise these people? I, who has been with your forum from day 1, has been easily cast aside in favor of more pathetic live rankings, and been de-admined instantly. Anything works on day notice with you, CD. Today you say one thing, tomorrow another.

I seriously say that nobody should trust you.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #188 on: November 18, 2013, 07:38:25 AM »
you don't have to go. its not like you were ever there. stop lying to these people.

when was the last time you made a post there? when was the last time you went to the welcome center there and actually welcomed or said hello to a new guest?

what exactly is the extent of your contribution? backstabbing does not exactly count as a contribution.

you want admin positions at Camelot and yet you are never there. that is a good one.

who did you bring to Camelot exactly? your 28 posts in 4 months do not count as a strong contribution to me. you cant even get yourself to say hello to anybody there. one simple post takes less than a fraction of a second. when was the last time you actually posted at Camelot?

tell these people the truth: you and your little friend--freaky--are married to mtf. you cant stop making enough threads there and you cant stop posting there.

scott may have been too kind to you. why do you deserve a global mod post here exactly when you are never ever here?

and now you want an admin post at Camelot.

go help somebody and make a contribution before you go demanding admin posts. how many times has mtf offered you a simple mod position?

did you not tell us all here a while back that you were leaving mtf?

what happened? are you a man or a damn mouse? so you see it is you who cant be trusted and who cant keep his word. masterclass kept his word. he never bothered to go back. you failed us all by running right back there as fast as you could. and your hero also could not wait to get back. he beeged his way right back to mtf. what have the two of you contributed to scott`s forum exactly?

I kept my word. I built a new place and gave you an admin post. you spit on that post.

nothing is lost still. you can try growing up.

I never gave up on you until yesterday. you gave up on Camelot because you don't give a damn about Camelot.

I had not seen you there in so long, I thought you had left. mtf and hanging out with high school kids means more to you anyway.

so drop the drama. any fool can read you from a mile. go to mtf do what you have to do there. why don't you ask them to give you an admin post and see how far you get.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 07:55:41 AM by Clay Death »

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #189 on: November 18, 2013, 07:57:00 AM »
Let me clarify this to you.

I didn't want and will never want an Admin position at Camelot. I was the first one to support you upon your quest, but you easily forgot this. I didn't bring users to your forum, but I gave you access for free at my work (which took me years to perfect). I was ready to move my research over there as well at one point, but didn't find enough time due to my busy life.

I started one thread on MTF about Glass surfaces, which I also started on Camelot (your memory playing tricks again?). Staying on MTF is a habit. I am not forced to leave any forum because you ask me to. 100 users have asked me back on MTF because they needed my knowledge, and I went to the place that supports me the most because the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. You have proven that you don't need my knowledge however, you need only my presence.

So, I was prepared to offer my expertise, my projects, my knowledge, but not my presence. You insulted me by deleting my work without even saying one word (coward right here). Now, you say that my presence there was not enough. And you call me a liar? You can call me anything you want, but trust me that 90% of the people you know on other forums know exactly what you are made of. Who's next on your agenda of lacking presence? Is that General John (Masterclass)?

Please stop insulting my intelligence with your other babble. Man or mouse, warrior talk worked in the middle ages my Spartan friend.

Scott is 100% behind me here, you have no idea how many spam threads I deleted in recent days from this exact forum, so don't talk about my Moderator position.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #190 on: November 18, 2013, 08:02:36 AM »
I am not reading any of your posts again general.

I just want to say this for the last time:

I never gave up on you. I built a new place and opened its doors for you.

it would appear that you never game me a chance. ever. so it is you who gave up on me without even a single good reason.

were you not the one who said that I always welcomed everybody with open arms and I never failed to greet anybody?

I don't give up on people but after a while I do have to winder if they are even around.

at any rate I am not reading your post just above. I think my work is done here.

you can disband the castle now. why does it even need to be here when all people like you are going to do is trash it.

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #191 on: November 18, 2013, 08:07:25 AM »
I am not reading any of your posts again general.

Which shows just how much you disrespect me in reality.

You needed my presence, not my knowledge. You'll soon find your forum to have 2 members at this rate (yourself and Lady Emma).

Winning an argument so easily is a new record on my part.

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #192 on: November 18, 2013, 06:03:53 PM »
 slasher your little monkey evidently came to Camelot and engaged in some sort of bitter attack. I was not around but somebody deleted his post because it must have contained horrible language.

so this is your little 15 year old monkey. yes your little monkey. you just created a huge birthday thread for him at MTF.

you don't have the decency to create a thread here to help scott on his forum but you have all the time in the world to hug your little  monkey's nuts all day at MTF.

he came around Camelot only to see if he was still admin. sounds familiar? that is what you were doing too.

and the second I removed those admin posts, both of you--you and your little hate infested little monkey-- had a fit.

and then you people feel the need to backstab me.

I have been battling for you and your little monkey for a long time. the problem is that you are just worthless and I have been too damn kind anyway.

I am the one who got freaky his mod post here and he spit on it. he did the same thing to his admin post at Camelot.

you are judged by the company you keep. I knew you were pathetic but I did not know how pathetic.

good thing you both ran from Camelot before I got a chance to perma ban you both.

now this morning I was willing to be somewhat forgiving still but now you and your little monkey have closed your doors for good.

I asked you to come help tennis frontier too and you refused. so you really are worthless.

no wonder you have to spend all your time hanging out at mtf with your little 15 year old monkey.

remember that you are judged by the company you keep.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 09:05:59 PM by Clay Death »

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #193 on: November 19, 2013, 01:26:55 AM »
Once again, dearest CD. I don't care about being admin.

I care about the fact that you proceeded to act without even talking to me first. You deleted my work, which I posted for free without asking anything back because I was not present. Sound familiar? You deleted 35K posts from this forum. I don't know how you still are allowed to post here, but that's Scott's decision, I respect it.

What Freaky does, I do not really care. He's a free person, everyone is. You may not be familiar with the term, because people around you MUST DO what YOU WANT in order to BE FRIENDS.

So, now you sh*t on me after you praised me for so long. Yeah, CD will always be CD. Poor Emma, she just doesn't know who she is in league with.

Offline nick the greek

• Tennis Player
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #194 on: November 19, 2013, 07:16:14 PM »
Viktor, No1e  :thumbs up:.
f**k WADA fascists.
TRAIN HARD FIGHT EASY.
NO1E, HE CAN DO IT 3 TIMES IN A ROW
NOVAK "WIZARD OF OZ" DJOKOVIC

Quote from: Prodigy.
nick is god

THE AGE OF DJOKER THE BARBARIAN HAS COME

Offline nick the greek

• Tennis Player
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #195 on: November 19, 2013, 07:17:52 PM »
Sam is a thief, he stole my posts. :)>>>>
TRAIN HARD FIGHT EASY.
NO1E, HE CAN DO IT 3 TIMES IN A ROW
NOVAK "WIZARD OF OZ" DJOKOVIC

Quote from: Prodigy.
nick is god

THE AGE OF DJOKER THE BARBARIAN HAS COME

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #196 on: November 19, 2013, 07:41:20 PM »
Sam is a thief, he stole my posts. :)>>>>

I made a mistake man. I thought I was removing them to another part of the data base. it turns out they got deleted.

I did not want them to be ever deleted. it took us some time to make them.

we had alex trying to trash the castle for weeks and he was even aided by the usual clowns like swish and freaky.

even mimi joined them in the cause.

I thought I could try to hide the castle for a month or 2.
evidently "removed" means deletion. I made a mistake. I absolutely had no motivation to delete anything because I know it took time to build those volumes.

anyway just about everybody has left to chart new courses.

slasher and freaky are married to each other and to MTF.

mimi wants to marry swish.

I am Camelot elite tennis society now.
I post a little bit here, at Camelot, and at tennis frontier. I suggest you join the other two and stay in touch.
and it does not take any extra time at all on my part.

its not like you have to drive to some place.

http://www.camelotelitetennis.com/index.php

and don't forget this one also. this is the fastest growing forum on the planet. go join and say hello to everyone.

http://www.tennisfrontier.com/forum/index.php

you should know most of the folks there.

I have created a distinct and separate center for nole there. we have a few people there who are huge nole fans.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 08:46:45 PM by Clay Death »

Offline Clay Death

• Tennis God
« Reply #197 on: November 19, 2013, 07:49:42 PM »
slasher you deserve to be s**t on. you are a coward and a backstabber.

I know all about your trashing me at mtf behind our backs. I have way too many friends there and they always kept me informed.

still I was too damn kind to you because that is my nature and my first instinct.

it turns out that kindness has no value on the internet and you basically spit on my kindness.

now you have to live with this black mark.

I am going to be successful no matter what I choose to do. but your doors are forever closed.

the reason you hang out with freaky day and night at mtf is because that is about your level.

ever thought about helping the man who gave you this global mod title here? why don't you try recruiting some people for this place and show your sorry arse at the main discussion page here. go create a few threads there and start something. what the hell are you waiting for?

your 1 post a month is not going to mean a damn thing.

it more like an insult.

Offline Slasher1985

• Tennis God
  • Rankings Wizard
« Reply #198 on: November 20, 2013, 12:24:09 AM »
So sad, CD. I cared for you as a friend. Now you turned me into an enemy. But don't worry, my research is much more important than anything, so you can call me anything you want, it won't upset me. It wouldn't be a good example for my daughter for me to waste time on the internet arguing with you.

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #199 on: November 20, 2013, 03:11:52 PM »
Hi Guys, I had to login here just to stop the fight. You guys are both mature so please act like one.

Slasher, I get that you are upset because you work had been deleted too. I actually wasn't aware of it. But it would be nice if you were to stop by from time to time and post at the Camelot since it is a brand new forum and it does need contribution from all its posters. One thing we don't need is the excessive amount of mods when the forum has only a handful of posts.

I'd like to see your work there but you need to contribute a bit too, buddy. It goes both ways. You didn't need to delete your account, because that suggests you too had made a very drastic decision. herc is just upset about it that you didn't keep your end of the friendship by posting at least a bit more regularly - that is though, if you think you guys are really friends. I'll talk to him about it again because perhaps you both are making a mistake.

I had to delete freaky's post because the content was just too .... I can't even describe it. I do think it would have been deleted on other forums too if they have at least some rules in place. We should always allow freedom of speech but that doesn't mean we are going to either take advantage of it or abuse it. It isn't very mature or intelligent when we do. Nothing personal agaisnt freaky but the post wasn't worth it.

Anyway, I am hoping you two would calm down and see the big picture and see that, this fight is really not worth it.You guys are both grown ups after all. Besides, we have done that so many times now, all this fighting, surely we've learned at least one time.
You are everything I am not.