Tennis Videos > Tennis Videos

ATP Shangai Matches - Fifteen Matches

<< < (2/4) > >>

calim_eros:
do u have these 3 matchs : berdych vs almagro, simon vs paire and chardy vs tomic, please ?
thank u man  :gleam:

sdede:
Sorry the final took so long. I waited for the "good ENG version", and it took a while to upload. It's in two parts. I'll squeeze in the other matches during the Lux tourney....

Shanghai.2013.final.djokovic.del.potro-1.part1.rar

Shanghai.2013.final.djokovic.del.potro-1.part2.rar

(See below for correct links)

@calim_eros - I haven't seen any of these but wrote them down and am looking for them!

mkolarcik:
Sdede, I downloaded the two rar files for the Shanghai final Djokovic DelPotro and I joined them with UnrarX generating a file named Shanghai.2013.final.djokovic.del.potro-1.m4v. But in Mac finder it was 7.37GB with a description of kind as " protected MPEG-4 movie. In any event I could not play in in vlc, realplayer or quicktime. Is there some sort of protection on the m4v file? I've never seen "protected MPEG-4movie" before.  Michael Kolarcik

sdede:

--- Quote from: mkolarcik on October 15, 2013, 02:03:33 PM ---Sdede, I downloaded the two rar files for the Shanghai final Djokovic DelPotro and I joined them with UnrarX generating a file named Shanghai.2013.final.djokovic.del.potro-1.m4v. But in Mac finder it was 7.37GB with a description of kind as " protected MPEG-4 movie. In any event I could not play in in vlc, realplayer or quicktime. Is there some sort of protection on the m4v file? I've never seen "protected MPEG-4movie" before.  Michael Kolarcik

--- End quote ---
I tried to condense it a bit with Handbrake. Apparently sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

I'll upload the original in three parts; it's 10GBs.

Thanks for telling me!

Tomas73:
@sdede
My friend, can you reupload "Shanghai.2013.final.djokovic.del.potro-1.part2.rar", it is offline.
I know that I'am new in this forum but I'am sending to you one big PLEASE.
:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version