Author Topic: Emma, is this you?  (Read 8477 times)

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
Re: Emma, is this you?
« Reply #120 on: August 18, 2014, 02:07:20 AM »

Nekro, I'm sorry and it really breaks my heart ...

I simply tend to deal with problems in my life by being sarcastic and stupid sometimes. I make fun of my favorite player Mizz pregnant Djokovic. I make fun of Nadal. I make fun of myself too  :)

As I mentioned to you before, I make fun of everyone being silly. I can't stand what's happening in the Middle East, all of this sh-it between Russia and Ukraine .... Israel and Palestine.

I have very good friends who are Arabs, East Indians, Asians ... they are very smart people. We call each other names ... it's fun for us and it's also our way of protesting about stupidity in the world ... white, yellow, black, brown, green, purple ... who gives a s**t?

I guess, I crossed the line with Princess Emma, but I was just joking ... she called me a **** so many times  :). I was laughing. Oh, well  :).
Listen Alex, i'll tell it as it is, no matter how harsh... and maybe Emma will hate me even more for it, but this is the plain truth...: women need hugs, kisses, gentleness, and a little bit of d*ck from time to time, i saw she's now on CD's site, i also saw they were talking s**t about us in like stereo, Emma about you, CD about me, but Emma will see sooner or later too she won't get those basic things a woman needs from CD  and maybe she'll need a rude but Vital young stud like you;)

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #121 on: September 02, 2014, 01:43:30 AM »

Nekro, I'm sorry and it really breaks my heart ...

I simply tend to deal with problems in my life by being sarcastic and stupid sometimes. I make fun of my favorite player Mizz pregnant Djokovic. I make fun of Nadal. I make fun of myself too  :)

As I mentioned to you before, I make fun of everyone being silly. I can't stand what's happening in the Middle East, all of this sh-it between Russia and Ukraine .... Israel and Palestine.

I have very good friends who are Arabs, East Indians, Asians ... they are very smart people. We call each other names ... it's fun for us and it's also our way of protesting about stupidity in the world ... white, yellow, black, brown, green, purple ... who gives a s**t?

I guess, I crossed the line with Princess Emma, but I was just joking ... she called me a **** so many times  :). I was laughing. Oh, well  :).
Listen Alex, i'll tell it as it is, no matter how harsh... and maybe Emma will hate me even more for it, but this is the plain truth...: women need hugs, kisses, gentleness, and a little bit of d*ck from time to time, i saw she's now on CD's site, i also saw they were talking s**t about us in like stereo, Emma about you, CD about me, but Emma will see sooner or later too she won't get those basic things a woman needs from CD  and maybe she'll need a rude but Vital young stud like you;)

so, Nek, CD is an old man while Alex is a young man?  :rofl_2:

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Nekro t4u

• Tennis God
« Reply #122 on: September 03, 2014, 06:12:02 AM »
so, Nek, CD is an old man while Alex is a young man?  :rofl_2:
Age is relative mimi, who cares about 20 years here or there.....

btw the board has a new Emma :))
yup and has nothing to do with tennis. Both girls are very pretty and that's what your average tennis fans want nowadays. It's more about drama than tennis  :whistle:
She's natural, spontaneous and humble, all that Alex wants :gleam: and even though she's a bot who knows, maybe she's pro at virtual love-making :innocent: who cares about 1 or 2 Emmas leaving when there are so many in the river :king: ;-() ..-)

Offline mimi

• Tennis God
« Reply #123 on: September 03, 2014, 09:47:20 PM »
is, 20 is the same as 40? :grind dance: then I am not that old :ice cream:

we have a new Emma? Good news for Alex  :rofl_2:

BBM: The greatest romantic film of all times

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #124 on: September 18, 2014, 01:47:45 AM »
Well, I'm not 20yo any more but I look like George Clooney  :)~. Women and men are fighting trying to get me. I'm hard to get  :insane: :rasta: ... I do miss Emma. Yeah, she was PMsing all the time but she was funny ... However, her ego is bigger than the Universe ... Darn, I have nobody to tease on this board any more. Mimi is too nice, I just can't. Maybe Nek is a good candidate  :)... OK, I decided, Nek is my next victim ... let's see if this works  :rofl_2:. It is dedicated to my friend Nek, with love  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd2Gzkkwe9Q
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 01:54:16 AM by Alex »