Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

Do taller players win more? A statistical analysis.

<< < (2/4) > >>

monstertruck:

--- Quote from: Tennis4you on February 07, 2014, 12:28:54 PM ---I win most of my matches against Jim D, so I hope that is factored in too!

--- End quote ---
You are taller than JD as he is either hunched over a walker or in a wheelchair.

Babblelot:
To restate my point for clarity, the top 50 may be getting taller but the top 5 isn't.

Tennis4you:

--- Quote from: monstertruck on February 10, 2014, 05:05:54 AM ---
--- Quote from: Tennis4you on February 07, 2014, 12:28:54 PM ---I win most of my matches against Jim D, so I hope that is factored in too!

--- End quote ---
You are taller than JD as he is either hunched over a walker or in a wheelchair.

--- End quote ---

True, last time I saw him he was on his back on a couch at the club with an ice bag.

monstertruck:

--- Quote from: Tennis4you on February 15, 2014, 07:30:50 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

True, last time I saw him he was on his back on a couch at the club with an ice bag.

--- End quote ---
Was the bag strapped to his backside after losing a match to you?
Must have been a big bag! ;-()

Tennis4you:

--- Quote from: monstertruck on February 15, 2014, 09:05:24 AM ---
--- Quote from: Tennis4you on February 15, 2014, 07:30:50 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Was the bag strapped to his backside after losing a match to you?
Must have been a big bag! ;-()

--- End quote ---

I think Jimmy has a 2 match win streak on me and for some reason that 3rd match never seems to happen.  It will though, and I will not be losing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version