Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

ATP TOURNAMENTS 3-9 FEBRUARY 2014

<< < (2/3) > >>

monstertruck:
Would love to see both Gasquet and Haas play well.
I still haven't given up on Cilic either. :innocent:

Babblelot:

--- Quote from: monstertruck on February 08, 2014, 03:23:11 PM ---Would love to see both Gasquet and Haas play well.

--- End quote ---

OKay, I was surprised to see Cilic at the AO. And I've yet to hear any player backlash about his suspension. What was that all about and how come you're giving him a pass, monster?

Gawdblessya:
I've always liked Cilic's game.  That doesn't deter from the point I think you're making Babblelot.    As I understand it, he's back because he's served his time on a voluntary leave of absence and not because he is exonerated. I don't think the full verdict / finding in relation to his ban has been made public yet.

Babblelot:
Thanks GBY. Just got to watch Gasquet take down Jerzy. Impressive indeed especially considering indoors is where Jerzy made his name. I wonder if Jerzy is going to be amount to anything more than a dangerous floater. He sure seems to be nothing more than that.

monstertruck:

--- Quote from: Babblelot on February 08, 2014, 04:20:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: monstertruck on February 08, 2014, 03:23:11 PM ---Would love to see both Gasquet and Haas play well.

--- End quote ---

OKay, I was surprised to see Cilic at the AO. And I've yet to hear any player backlash about his suspension. What was that all about and how come you're giving him a pass, monster?

--- End quote ---
I haven't given up on him.
He says he didn't knowingly injest the substance.
He's been punished and served his time.
If it was indeed a 'mistake' on his part, I think time will tell.
Bottom line is these guys can't put anything in their body without verifying all the contents. 
A daunting task I would think.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version