Author Topic: BNP Paribas Showdown tickets for sale: Djokovic, Murray, Bryans, McEnroes. 3/3!  (Read 159 times)

Offline lilheathen

• New Poster
On Monday, March 3, Olympic Gold medalist and 2013 Wimbledon Champion Andy Murray battles six time Grand Slam Champion Novak Djokovic in the BNP Paribas Showdown. This event takes place at Madison Square Garden in New York City beginning at 7:15 pm.

In the first match of the evening, the best doubles team of all time, the Bryan brothers, take on tennis legends John and Patrick McEnroe.

I have three tickets for sale in section 106, row 18....great seats!! Unfortunately, a health problem prevents me from attending this event. It's always tremendously entertaining, so if you're a tennis fan, don't miss out! I am offering the best price on the Internet for seats this good! The price for all three tickets is $515, which is face value. I am absolutely open to offers, but please do not waste my time with ridiculous offers.

***If you only need one ticket, please email me and I will sell you one ticket. I will not sell two tickets without having already sold a single ticket, sorry.***

The tickets are PDFs directly from TicketMaster and will be immediately emailed to the buyer upon receipt of payment. Payment via PayPal is required, but you must contact me first, as I do not use the email address below for PayPal.

Email cvillestuff at hotmail dot com if interested. Thanks!!