Author Topic: Murray's new coach  (Read 234 times)

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
Murray's new coach
« on: June 08, 2014, 03:02:52 PM »
So he picked Mauresmo eh?  I did not see that coming.
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline morganli

• Tennis Player
Re: Murray's new coach
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 03:57:22 AM »
Mauresmo played an awesome attacking tennis, so I guess that was a right choice.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 03:57:59 AM by morganli »

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 04:03:45 AM »
Mauresmo played an awesome attacking tennis, so I guess that was a right choice.

She may be the best choice for Murray. Right now he's not doing much and needed a change, more aggression has always been a problem with him.

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 10:48:03 AM »
It could be a good thing. You need to realize that all pro players are formed by the time they are 18 yo or so. Murray needs moral support.

There is nothing she can teach him really. What can Boris teach Djokovic? Nothing. However, that moral support and she just being there for him might do the trick. Good luck to both of them.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 10:49:10 AM by Alex »

Offline morganli

• Tennis Player
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 07:52:56 AM »
It could be a good thing. You need to realize that all pro players are formed by the time they are 18 yo or so. Murray needs moral support.

There is nothing she can teach him really. What can Boris teach Djokovic? Nothing. However, that moral support and she just being there for him might do the trick. Good luck to both of them.

Agree
 The way he played at Queens was… erm, let’s say, not worthy of a defending champion

Offline menapun

• New Poster
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2014, 05:18:53 AM »
shifting to change coach may have also champion.

Offline monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2014, 07:12:30 PM »

:Confused:
I couldn't disagree more.
Learning and improving never stop on the pro tour.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline tennisisland.us

• Tennis Player
  • Learn Improve Succeed
    • Tennis Island
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2014, 03:14:05 AM »
Let's give Amelie few months and then we can judge Andy's decision. It is not about what we think but what works well for Murray. I can bet that he can have every coach on the planet so there is something behind this pick
Professional tennis drills and articles. Over 1300 materials from top coaches around the world.

http://tennisisland.us