Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

Is anybody posting anything on this board any more?

(1/8) > >>

Alex:
So, I decided to come back but this place is absolutely dead. I don't get it. Nobody talks even about Wimbledon. Only 40 posts regarding RG. What's happening? Where is everyone? wow

tennisisland.us:
What would you like to know?:)

Tennis4you:
Not as active as we once were.  Pretty slow.  Start some discussions, see what happens.

Alex:
Scott, I will try but so many old members are simply gone. It's not your fault but it's bizarre. I had my reasons for leaving the board for a while but it's in the past now. Babs is nowhere to be found. Sid too. Dmas, MT, Kittens  ... I can go on and on.  I miss Chris very much. Dallas is slacking too.

There is a new tennis forum. I will not even mention their name, but they are pretty active. I do not like the format or moderators there (they all used to be active on tennis.com before they completely shut down the forum) so I don't post on that 'frontier board'. MTF is still a jungle but it's crazy busy. There are thousands of posts being generated every minute. Most is complete crap but still.

We used to have so many good quality discussions.

mimi:
yeah, guess with the face book, twitter? etc, many people left the message board.  But I am a loyal and old-fashioned old woman, i still post in the same tennis message boards for 13 years  :king:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version