Author Topic: Roland Garros 2014 - Men's and Women's Matches Posted  (Read 13738 times)

Offline sieich

• New Poster
Re: Roland Garros 2014 - Men's and Women's Matches Posted
« Reply #120 on: September 28, 2014, 01:59:01 AM »
It's possible to reactivate links for Men's and Women's Finals and Semifinals?

Thank you.

Offline ThighGap

• New Poster
« Reply #121 on: September 28, 2014, 01:07:49 PM »
@sdede

Offline sdede

• Tennis God
« Reply #122 on: October 02, 2014, 12:45:54 PM »
It's possible to reactivate links for Men's and Women's Finals and Semifinals?

Thank you.

Women's final in reply 116 is still good. I'll try to reupload the three others very soon.

@ThighGap: KEWL, thanks!

Offline sdede

• Tennis God

Offline sdede

• Tennis God

Offline sieich

• New Poster
« Reply #125 on: October 11, 2014, 11:26:05 AM »
Thank you!!!!

Offline mikedavis

• Tennis Player
« Reply #126 on: October 24, 2014, 11:07:56 PM »
RolandGarros.2014.R2.Schmiedlova.VWilliams.SD.HD

can you please put:

on mega

also I was wondering if you could direct me to Roland Garros Safina v Sharapova 2006.

thank you very much for all the matches.

Offline helloimbending

• New Poster
« Reply #127 on: November 27, 2014, 10:58:32 AM »
Hey, if someone could reupload the file sin mp4 format for Gulbis-Federer R4 and Murray Kohlschreiber R3, that would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Offline sdede

• Tennis God
« Reply #128 on: December 05, 2014, 12:56:13 AM »

can you please put:

on mega

also I was wondering if you could direct me to Roland Garros Safina v Sharapova 2006.

I'll have the match on mega on Sunday.

I don't have RG Safina - Sharapova 2006, but will look out for it. I checked the two pay sites I know and it isn't there either  :(

Offline Rusty

• Tennis Player
« Reply #129 on: December 06, 2014, 06:22:28 AM »
Hey sdede I have 2 questions/requests for you, so look them up when you catch the time!

1. In reply #52 you said you haven't found Verdasco - Gasquet (yet), but it's been half a year since then, so... please post it, if you've found it.  :))
2. In reply #65 you posted Murray - Kohlschreiber, but it's not working anymore, so could you please re-post it?

I've found torrents of both of those matches, but all leech and no seeds make these guys dull boys.  :rofl_2:
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 07:25:53 AM by Rusty »
Come on!!!

Offline mikedavis

• Tennis Player
« Reply #130 on: December 07, 2014, 12:40:35 PM »

can you please put:

on mega

I don't have RG Safina - Sharapova 2006, but will look out for it. I checked the two pay sites I know and it isn't there either  :(

thank you very much, I tried to get the match right when you put it up, but it went away quickly.

On my lost hard drive I had a version of RG 2006 Safina v Sharapova.
It was a full match but I guess it was deleted from youtube.

Another match I have not seen again is the Mahut v Isner Wimbledon match.
there was this four part upload that I got with a six hour part, again still on my corrupted disk and missing from the internet as far as I know.

I will be very happy with the Schmiedlova match, thank you.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 12:45:22 PM by mikedavis »

Offline Benny

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #131 on: December 09, 2014, 04:53:40 PM »

can you please put:

on mega

thank you very much, I tried to get the match right when you put it up, but it went away quickly.

On my lost hard drive I had a version of RG 2006 Safina v Sharapova.
It was a full match but I guess it was deleted from youtube.

Another match I have not seen again is the Mahut v Isner Wimbledon match.
there was this four part upload that I got with a six hour part, again still on my corrupted disk and missing from the internet as far as I know.

I will be very happy with the Schmiedlova match, thank you.
Too bad about the corrupted hard disk. Just to note, RG has copyright claims on their matches so they will ask YT to remove them from the site.
"If I don't practice the way I should, then I won't play the way I know I can."
-Ivan Lendl

Search List:
Muster vs Stich Davis Cup: Not yet obtained

Offline sdede

• Tennis God
« Reply #132 on: December 09, 2014, 11:34:46 PM »

can you please put:

on mega

I don't have the 2006 match.

Offline mikedavis

• Tennis Player
« Reply #133 on: December 10, 2014, 06:59:56 PM »

can you please put:

on mega

I don't have the 2006 match.

thank you very much.

Offline kurtdu13

• Tennis Player
« Reply #134 on: January 27, 2015, 10:11:51 AM »
hello do you have dimitrov matchs in HD please?

Offline mikedavis

• Tennis Player
« Reply #135 on: January 27, 2015, 06:29:18 PM »

in case you return before all of your posts are removed, I would like to point out that creating a huge mess such as your posts is not the best approach to getting someone to first remove your mess and in return reward you with the mentioned match, my opinion is you should never see mentioned match here.

Offline kurtdu13

• Tennis Player
« Reply #136 on: January 28, 2015, 12:11:48 PM »

in case you return before all of your posts are removed, I would like to point out that creating a huge mess such as your posts is not the best approach to getting someone to first remove your mess and in return reward you with the mentioned match, my opinion is you should never see mentioned match here.

I'm just asking dimitrov's matches in all the tournaments topics (even if it makes severals same posts) cause it's easier for users to post a specific tournament's match in the official tournament's topic.
Should I creat a special topic with the only title "all dimitrov's matches in HD" ? I think it won't be enough precise

Offline mikedavis

• Tennis Player
« Reply #137 on: January 28, 2015, 03:59:07 PM »

I'm just asking dimitrov's matches in all the tournaments topics (even if it makes severals same posts) cause it's easier for users to post a specific tournament's match in the official tournament's topic.
Should I creat a special topic with the only title "all dimitrov's matches in HD" ? I think it won't be enough precise

well precise is not how I would describe your broad request, I will only add that the site is not so vast that a request for "dmitrov" matches, as in some sort of list of match and opponent by year would suffice. 

clearly everyone here is less inclined to point out a bombing as I see it, the good moderators of this site display much more patience and a kinder outlook than myself.

Offline sdede

• Tennis God
« Reply #138 on: January 28, 2015, 10:34:02 PM »

well precise is not how I would describe your broad request, I will only add that the site is not so vast that a request for "dmitrov" matches, as in some sort of list of match and opponent by year would suffice. 

clearly everyone here is less inclined to point out a bombing as I see it, the good moderators of this site display much more patience and a kinder outlook than myself.

What I see Mike saying is that instead of what you said, it would have been better to ask, "Please, do you have  the R3 Dimitrov vs Raonic AO 2014 match in HD", and ask that request only after you checked AO 2014 and saw that it wasn't there, or was expired.

This way, people actually check to see if they have that match, and there would be more incentive for someone to post same.

And since I AM a kind person, :whistle:, if you look in my sdede thread, on the first page, under Dimitrov, I've listed all his matches that I've already catalogued. Check in each tournament if the links are still good, and if not, you can ask in the specific tourney topic, or ask on sdede. But be advised, I post current tournaments first, and sometimes (sometimes??? sorry folks!) can take a while to post non-tourney requests (such is life!).

Offline Rusty

• Tennis Player
« Reply #139 on: January 29, 2015, 07:49:15 AM »

What I see Mike saying is that instead of what you said, it would have been better to ask, "Please, do you have  the R3 Dimitrov vs Raonic AO 2014 match in HD", and ask that request only after you checked AO 2014 and saw that it wasn't there, or was expired.

This way, people actually check to see if they have that match, and there would be more incentive for someone to post same.

That is the main problem. It seems that only a few people actually bother to check the topics and search for the certain match. For example: you post a match and a week later comes someone and asks for the very same match! It shouldn't be hard to take a few minutes of one's time to actually search for the match they want to see. They're not just lazy, but also disrespectfull to you.
Btw, I'm not taking a stab at kurtdu13 here, but speaking in general. It bothers me that I spend an hour (or half) looking for something, while the other guy just parachutes from the sky, and drops a bomb.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 07:51:11 AM by Rusty »
Come on!!!