Instructional Tennis > Tennis Equipment & Apparel

Tennis Rackets

(1/2) > >>

philip:
I'm not able to generate much power myself on my serve. I was wondering if there is some rackets out there that can help get abit more speed on it?

Tennis4you:
We would need to know what stick you are hitting those serves with yo.  Tell us what string you are using and what you string that bad boy at too.

philip:

--- Quote from: "Tennis4you" ---We would need to know what stick you are hitting those serves with yo.  Tell us what string you are using and what you string that bad boy at too.
--- End quote ---

It's a Wilson Hyper Hammer 6.2 ,  55. I've still got the string it came with at the moment so I don't know what it is.  :$

hummer23mm:
what is your build, if are somewhat tall and strong, look for an extended leanth raceut with a higher swingweight to generate more power on serves.  this way you dont need a very large face to generate the punch.  for strings, more to a 17 gut synthetic or luxilon poly.  this will help you get soem more juice, but there is certainly no substiture for going to teh gym and lifting for a few hours per week.  leaning and jumping into serves by bending you knees as you toss teh ball adn rotating your whole body and shoulders help get speed as well.  hope this helps.

Tennis4you:
I imagien that it is a fairly generic string then that is right down the middle.  Let me look that racquet up.  I have never used it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version