Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

Federer vs Greg Rusedski

(1/3) > >>

Tennis4you:
They play each other next, I could of swore I read that they play today, even though they both have already played today.  Regardless, I hope this is going to be an schooling for Greg.  I have never really been a fan, probably really started disliking him after he ripped on Sampras after Sampras beat him at the US Open a few years ago.

I cannot imagine Greg getting through this match.  Federer beat his first opponent today 6-1, 6-1, and even threw his racquet in disgust at one point.  I am sure he will settle it down and use his heavy pimp hand to smack down GR.

Hoytie:
I sure hope so.  I can't stand that big mouth, pompous Rusedski. He was never a fan of mine.  (I don't even dislike Henman that much.)

philip:
Seen as hes English (or is he?) I'll have to want greg to win..

I very much doubt he will though!

Lol does anyone remember when he was playing Roddick at wimbldedon and he flipped and started swearing?  :lmao:

Tennis4you:
I missed that one...

And they play Wed as some guest posted here and mentioned, for some reason I thought it was Monday.  Good thing someone around here knows what they are talking about.   :H

thejackal:

--- Quote from: "philip" ---

Lol does anyone remember when he was playing Roddick at wimbldedon and he flipped and started swearing?  :lmao:
--- End quote ---

I remember that, more sad than funny though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version