Tennis Discussions > Tennis Discussions

SAFIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1/2) > >>

hummer23mm:
WHAT IS SAFINS END OF YEAR RANKING NEXT YEAR?

IS HE GOING TO WIN ANY SLAMS?  WAHT MAJOR TOURNAMENTS WILL HE WIN?

Tennis4you:
That's hilarious, I laughed outloud when I saw option 1.  I sent him an e-mail last night, he has not responded...

I voted for #3 only because of lack of consistancy shown so far.  If he can keep it on the up and up through the entire year he will easily be #2, maybe #1 depending on what Federer does.  I think Fed has the #1 spot in his hands, it is up to him to hold it.

hummer23mm:
roddick seems to falling abck quite a bit, and hewiit generally doesnt do that well in Oz.  safin has beaten hewitt the last handful of tiems they have played, so i think safin edges out hewitt for the #2 spot, at least till the french and wimbledon.  after that, safin is going to be good indoors again, especially if there are models as ball boys again.  lol.  fed has #1, thats for sure, but it didnt stop me for voting ofr safin as year end CHAMPION!!!!   Hollar DK!!!!!!!!!!!?

Tennis4you:
I doubt the #2 and #3 spot will come down to them playing each other, so the fact that Safin has beaten Hewitt doesn't hold a lot of weight for me.  And since you said the end of the year ranking I anticipate Hewitt being more consistant throughout the year.  But I of coarse hope I am wrong.

HOLLLLLA   DKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

hummer23mm:
yeah hewitt is very consistant.  hes got some great strokes.  a real threat at wilmbeldon and us open.  too bad federer is in the way . . . :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version