Author Topic: Summer Camp Job Opportunities  (Read 3852 times)

ACA-NY

Summer Camp Job Opportunities
« on: January 05, 2005, 01:38:44 PM »
The American Camp Association - NY is seeking tennis professionals for their summer camp programs.  ACA-NY represents over 275 member camps throughout the Northeast who are interested in hiring tennis instructors and directors who enjoy teaching children and helping them reach their potential.  Camps typically operate from mid June through mid-to-late August and need staff for the entire season.  All you have to do is fill out an online application at www.acampjob4u.org and our camps that meet your needs will contact you directly.  Apply today and experience the summer of a lifetime.

Anonymous

Qualified Tennis Coach
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2005, 02:22:20 AM »
Hi,

I am Parveen Kumar from India, Diploma Holder from the premier National Institute of Sports Patiala (India), United States Professional Tennis Registry Instructor, ITF/AITA level 1 qualified coach and ITF White Badge official.

I have participated in a number of tennis tournaments, including ITF Junior World Ranking and All-India Inter-University. I am thoroughly involved in the game of tennis. I wish to regularly continue to upgrade my tennis knowledge.

At present I am employed as a tennis coach with three schools. St. Peter's Senior Secondary school Sector 37 Chandigarh, St Kabir Public school sector 26 Chandigarh, and Strawberry Fields World School sector 26 Chandigarh. There are different levels of groups playing with me from (Tournament level, Intermediate level Advance beginnerís and Novices). I have organized a number of tournaments also.

As a coach I had accompanied the Indian School Tennis team to Indonesia in 1999.

Apart from tennis coaching I am also White Badge tennis Official worked in ITF Menís Satellite, Futures, ATP Challengers, Davis Cup, ITF Womenís Circuit WTA Tour events, and ITF Juniorís also.  

I am looking for a tennis job. If you can help I will be highly obliged.

Regards
Parveen Kumar
Flat Number 227,
Indian Express Housing Society,
Sector 48 A,
Chandigarh.
INDIA

Offline steven7

• New Poster
Re: Summer Camp Job Opportunities
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 01:45:27 AM »
Hi,
This is Steven. Getting a job these days is tough and getting tougher. And at the same time summer camp job opportunities are really very amazing and also enjoy.

======================================
steven7
visit
newbielink:http://jobs.bizoppjunction.com [nonactive]