Author Topic: Unlike ATP players, are there any?  (Read 1099 times)

Offline PierceCheng

• Tennis Enthusiast
Unlike ATP players, are there any?
« on: January 08, 2005, 02:07:02 AM »
I don't like them - because they cause their competitors to have the psychological shadow!! :crying:  ;>)  :(  :mad1:  :ranting:  :thumb-down:  

• Pete Sampras (He makes Croatian Goran Ivanisevic the start position to be low and deep in 1999 before, until wins the champion of single at Wimbledon 2001 and makes Australian Patrick Rafter was ousted in first round of single at U.S. open 2000.)
  • Patrick Rafter (He is announced German Boris Becker the retirement at Wimbledon 1999.)
  • Chris Woodruff (He makes his compatriot - Andre Agassi the start position to be low and deep in 1997 becofe, until 1998!!)
  • Marat Safin (He in 2001 some competition because of wound withdrawal, but his supporter unexpectedly not only pays no attention to him, but also considers only the food and drink; The result he pledged later never will return to Russia to make the match.  He actually is because blindly attends too many competitions to cause to come under the wounded and sick attack is has only self to blame.)
  • Richard Krajicek

What do you think? :|  ||-|  :;:-|
"I don't die not to live. I don't yield if my wish does not fulfilled. I never die with regret." - Picks from video game "IKARUGA"

Offline Molik

• Tennis Player
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2005, 03:43:24 AM »
Well at least it isn't as many players as the women that you don't like!!!

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2005, 07:57:59 AM »
:lol-cry:

lol
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com