Poll

Who will win the 2006 Australian Open on the men's side

Federer
11 (78.6%)
Someone else
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: December 28, 2005, 01:59:07 PM

Author Topic: The Aussie Pt. 2  (Read 3717 times)

Offline SerenaSlam06

• Tennis God
The Aussie Pt. 2
« on: December 28, 2005, 01:59:07 PM »
this time its the men
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.

Offline wilsonboy

• Tennis God
  • Jesus Christ is Lord
The Aussie Pt. 2
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2005, 02:00:51 PM »
I'm voting everyone else b/c Federer's starting to become a hasbeen in my opinion.
Be the change that you seek.

Offline Wimbledon_05_Venus

• Tennis God
The Aussie Pt. 2
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2005, 02:08:29 PM »
Federrer all the way!!
..-) At wilson's comments ..-)

Offline Arcforce

• Tennis God
The Aussie Pt. 2
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2005, 02:30:41 PM »
lol @ their being like 10 contenders on the women's side and only one on the men's. hahaha

Federer.

Offline BitterBlueBong

• Tennis God
The Aussie Pt. 2
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2005, 08:23:28 PM »
It's a tough choice, but I went with Federer. LOL.

Offline kittens25

• Tennis God
The Aussie Pt. 2
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2005, 03:55:34 PM »
Federer will lose only 1 set the whole event I predict.    It also wont be in the final.

Offline gm3106

• Tennis God
The Aussie Pt. 2
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2005, 04:20:16 PM »
fed, but if not, then nadal.

Offline kittens25

• Tennis God
The Aussie Pt. 2
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2005, 04:32:04 PM »
I dont know who I would give the 2nd best chance to since there are injury questions to everybody coming into the year.   If I knew Agassi would be healthy for the event I would probably give him the 2nd choice, because of his great history in Australia, and the sense of urgency he might have to win a hard court slam knowing this is probably his final year.   What I am hearing is he might not even play the event though, and if he is he probably wont be ready recovering from an injury.   Nadal, Hewitt, and Roddick, all have injury questions, and I dont know which one will have trained more, be more ready in a few weeks, the information I get on each has been vague the last couple weeks.     I am trying to keep updated as much as possable on everybody's health, including Federer, who even ended last year with an injury.

Offline wilsonboy

• Tennis God
  • Jesus Christ is Lord
The Aussie Pt. 2
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2005, 09:43:09 PM »
Quote from: "kittens25"
I dont know who I would give the 2nd best chance to since there are injury questions to everybody coming into the year.   If I knew Agassi would be healthy for the event I would probably give him the 2nd choice, because of his great history in Australia, and the sense of urgency he might have to win a hard court slam knowing this is probably his final year.   What I am hearing is he might not even play the event though, and if he is he probably wont be ready recovering from an injury.   Nadal, Hewitt, and Roddick, all have injury questions, and I dont know which one will have trained more, be more ready in a few weeks, the information I get on each has been vague the last couple weeks.     I am trying to keep updated as much as possable on everybody's health, including Federer, who even ended last year with an injury.

Well, if Federer won, I don't think that I'd be too happy. It would be like Kuznetsova winning the USO of 04. He just wouldn't have that much competition in my opinion.
Be the change that you seek.

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
The Aussie Pt. 2
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2005, 09:44:40 PM »
Quote from: "kittens25"

Hewitt is injured?
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline euroka1

• Tennis God
The Aussie Pt. 2
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2006, 04:37:49 PM »
I've already said it in my contest entry. I believe this may be Roddick's year.