Author Topic: Kish Kash is a troll  (Read 3862 times)

Offline Marty-Dom

• Tennis God
Kish Kash is a troll
« on: January 15, 2006, 04:55:25 PM »
Does this board have the option of filtering/skipping certain posters messages? I would love to put it to use.

http://forums.espn.go.com/espn/thread?forumID=774&threadID=3018052&lastPostID=18383954

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
Re: Kish Kash is a troll
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2006, 05:05:57 PM »
Quote from: "Marty-Dom"
Does this board have the option of filtering/skipping certain posters messages? I would love to put it to use.

http://forums.espn.go.com/espn/thread?forumID=774&threadID=3018052&lastPostID=18383954

I am not so sure that it does.  KishKash posts here every great once in a while but they have never been a problem here.  Of course I would delete such threads here.  :)

I will look into a mod for it on these phpBB forum and see if it is an easy install.

EDIT - - - OK, I found a mod for it, it is an advanced mod and takes 30 minutes if you know code well.  But that also means I would have to do it everytime I had to update the forum which would be a big pain.  Sorry yo!

I will see if I can find an easier version of the mod to install.
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline Wimbledon_05_Venus

• Tennis God
Kish Kash is a troll
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2006, 05:09:01 PM »
Why Serena!!?! Why!!!? :crying:

Offline Marty-Dom

• Tennis God
Kish Kash is a troll
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2006, 05:14:18 PM »
No Problem Scott. I have been reading forums for long time and there are precious few that actually have it installed. This was a great feature of the old Usenet. If you used Outlook to read the messages you could easilly filter out offensive posters locally. I will have to look if there is a plugin for Firefox that accomplishes the same task on the client side.

Offline Marty-Dom

• Tennis God
Kish Kash is a troll
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2006, 05:17:44 PM »
Quote from: "Wimbledon_05_Venus"

Are you asking why he/she picked Serena to spread false rumours? Or do you think that Kish Kash is telling the truth? If the latter, relax. Kish admitted to lying. That's why I don't want to waste time reading his/hers posts anymore.

Offline Wimbledon_05_Venus

• Tennis God
Kish Kash is a troll
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2006, 05:23:42 PM »
Quote from: "Marty-Dom"
Quote from: "Wimbledon_05_Venus"

Are you asking why he/she picked Serena to spread false rumours? Or do you think that Kish Kash is telling the truth? If the latter, relax. Kish admitted to lying. That's why I don't want to waste time reading his/hers posts anymore.

:-o  He lied! ;>)  Ugh!! Why does he lie?! ||-|

Offline NJtennis11

• Tennis God
Kish Kash is a troll
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2006, 09:36:44 PM »
Bump, I knew when I heard that name it sounded familiar.

I will give it a chance, but boy my memory is good.

Offline BitterBlueBong

• Tennis God
Kish Kash is a troll
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2006, 10:39:38 PM »
As far as I know, Kish Kash has never created any problems here. Because of that, I don't see why it's necessary to dredge up drama from another board and bring it here (which means I really don't think it's necessary to bump this thread). If and when problems arise with this poster, I'm sure it will be handled accordingly.

Offline NJtennis11

• Tennis God
Kish Kash is a troll
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2006, 06:15:59 AM »
Kish Kash has never created any problems here

He/She has never caused any problems here because they have never been here except for 1 day.  But I agree with just letting things go.

Offline Kish_Kash_1

• Tennis Enthusiast
    • http://www.google.com
Kish Kash is a troll
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2006, 08:43:22 AM »
I admit to posting that on another board, but that was in retaliation to all the posts about Serena being too "fat" to turn up and defend her title. Evidently, these type of posts were created by "Serena haters". The main agenda was to get their [the haters'] hopes up into thinking that Serena wasn't going to turn up. Consequently, I succeeded.

Unfortunately, that was enough for people to call me a troll, which is/was understandable.

However, I wouldn't label myself as a 'troll' because that was only one post in which I stirred up trouble. I assure you that I wouldn't do it here, because it's not necessary.

In future I would suggest that you PM the mods about these kind of things, instead of creating a whole thread about someone and bringing a lot of attention to it. I know you want to "spread the word", but I think people here have a mind of their own and can make better judgements than you.   :\

;-()
Venus Williams= Tennis

Offline NJtennis11

• Tennis God
Kish Kash is a troll
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2006, 01:39:18 PM »
I did not create the thread, I just bumped it up to show what I was talking about.  Regardless, I understand what you say, and this topic needs nothing else.  :)