Author Topic: Serena's Outfit  (Read 9159 times)

Offline MC ill Logic

• Tennis God
Serena's Outfit
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2005, 01:49:34 PM »
Serena's cute, though.  When she's not talking shiznitt, she seems awfully nice.  Her and Venus are both silly, too, and that's good.  If I had dinner with them I'm sure we would all have a good time.  And I don't know if I can confidently say that about most of the other girls on the tour.

Offline thejackal

• Tennis God
Serena's Outfit
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2005, 02:20:22 PM »
Quote from: "MC ill Logic"
Quote from: "BitterBlueBong"
Serena has always had muscles. Everyone has seen them, no?
Serena has more muscles than a "typical" woman.  I know a lot of guys who would kill to have her muscle mass.

That's what i meant by my first post.
official blogger

tennisconnected.com

Offline BitterBlueBong

• Tennis God
Serena's Outfit
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2005, 03:24:31 PM »
I know what was meant. But I'm wondering, does this outfit show them off anymore than the catsuit or anything else she has worn? It seems like no matter what she wears, I can only stare at those biceps and wish I had them.  :lmao!:

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
Serena's Outfit
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2005, 04:18:27 PM »
lol, don't we all.

BBB, u ever check those private messages yo?
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline BitterBlueBong

• Tennis God
Serena's Outfit
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2005, 04:55:30 PM »
I just did. I wish when I came to the board it actually told me I had a new message.  :)

Offline Arcforce

• Tennis God
Serena's Outfit
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2005, 10:32:44 PM »
I kinda hated the poofiness of Serena's bottom today. It kinda made her look extra fat...lol  :| ANyhow, as long as she keeps winning... :))

BTW, in some pictures of serena I saw today, her left leg looks really swollen. Did anyone else notice that? I would host and repost the pics here myself but the last time I did that...well it just wasnt pretty. If no one has seen the pics, lemme know and I'll post um. They're from Fabulous Williams Sisters fyi...

Offline Princess

• Tennis Player
Serena's Outfit
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2005, 10:46:42 PM »
Jackel, you're not fooling anyone.  You'd love to get next to Serena even though, I'm sure she wouldn't have anything to do with you.  

I'm not so sure that Maria Sharapova would win the side by side contest.  There is a poll on AO site asking the question who's the sexiest and Serena was winning the last time I checked.  It was 53% to 36% with about 600 votes cast.  

I think Serena has a lot of muscles for a woman.  But you deal with what's been given to you.   She's been in Sports Illustrated swim suit addition twice.  The second time by reader request.  She's a very attractive woman who is built like a woman should be, but happens to have muscular arms and legs.  Maria on the other hand, has nothing.  Absolutely nothing.  No tits or ass.  No hips or definitive waist line.  Baseball bats for legs.  Absolutely nothing that makes a woman a woman.  Maybe she will grow into it, but right now she's not making the grade.  Oh yeah, I forgot.  She has blonde hair.
Venus Rules: she'll prove it in '05

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
Serena's Outfit
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2005, 06:23:15 AM »
lol...  Post the pics yo.

Heck, post the best picture you can of each, we will judge.
Scott Baker

Offline MC ill Logic

• Tennis God
Serena's Outfit
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2005, 10:25:10 AM »
Quote from: "Princess"
I'm not so sure that Maria Sharapova would win the side by side contest.  There is a poll on AO site asking the question who's the sexiest and Serena was winning the last time I checked.  It was 53% to 36% with about 600 votes cast.
A lot would depend on who you asked.  If you were to ask the average white guy, he would probably vote for Maria.  Ask the average black or hispanic dude, and they'd probably vote for Serena.  Asian dudes would probably vote for Maria.  I'm speculating here.  Serena is undoubtedly more curvy (a feminine trait), but she's also a lot more muscular (masculine).
I think Serena has a lot of muscles for a woman.  But you deal with what's been given to you.   She's been in Sports Illustrated swim suit addition twice.  The second time by reader request.  She's a very attractive woman who is built like a woman should be, but happens to have muscular arms and legs.  Maria on the other hand, has nothing.  Absolutely nothing.  No tits or ass.  No hips or definitive waist line.  Baseball bats for legs.  Absolutely nothing that makes a woman a woman.  Maybe she will grow into it, but right now she's not making the grade.  Oh yeah, I forgot.  She has blonde hair.
Maybe Maria's just dealing "with what's been given to" her.  You start off by saying that Serena is who she is, the implication being "and that's okay."  But then you sort of go on to disparage Maria for being thin.  It's not like she can help it any more than Serena can.  

I don't think either one is all that.  They're no Anna, that's for sure.   :)~

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
Serena's Outfit
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2005, 10:29:30 AM »
God Bless Anna!
Scott Baker

Offline MC ill Logic

• Tennis God
Serena's Outfit
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2005, 10:31:29 AM »
Most of you guys probably remember this but anyway...
Serena says Sharapova is 'sexy'
Williams not bothered by WTA marketing of Russian teenager

LOS ANGELES - Serena Williams knows a thing or two about sex appeal. And the tennis star complimented Russian teenager Maria Sharapova on Tuesday for having lots of it.

“She’s sexy,” Williams said, smiling.

Organizers of this week’s WTA Championships have focused their advertising on Sharapova, the 17-year-old blond beauty who stunned tennis by winning Wimbledon in July. Her leggy image is featured in a tournament poster with the tag line, “The closer you sit the hotter she gets.”

“I love her legs in this picture. Her legs are so sexy,” Williams said, studying the black and white shot of Sharapova sitting in a short skirt on a court. “She is not being sold in this picture. This is a hot picture. If you’re not ready to sell pictures, then you shouldn’t be part of the tournament. Unfortunately, I hate to say it, but sex sells.”

Williams said it didn’t bother her that someone Sharapova’s age was being portrayed in an alluring way.

“I know a lot of people who are 12 and doing things they shouldn’t be doing,” she said. “Whether you’re an actress or a singer, it’s always the sexier ones that are selling more tickets or selling more albums.”

Williams doesn’t believe American culture is too uptight.

Serena Williams complimented Russian teenager Maria Sharapova for her sex appeal on Tuesday.  “If anything, we’re a little loose,” she said.

Williams has created an on-court stir over the years with her skintight outfits, including a leather-looking “catsuit” she wore as a 17-year-old player at the U.S. Open. She is currently designing outfits that she will wear next year.

Tournament director John Arrix said organizers weren’t able to promote Williams because she didn’t qualify until late last week, when her older sister Venus lost in Philadelphia, which allowed Serena into the eight-player fiel
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6447334/

On the site, you can vote for who is sexier, Maria or Serena.  Maria is currently leading the polls 77% to 23%.  Here are the pictures accompanying the article.  I think it's a pretty fair representation of both.  They're both glammed up.

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
Serena's Outfit
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2005, 10:33:35 AM »
Top picture for me plz!
Scott Baker

Offline MC ill Logic

• Tennis God
Serena's Outfit
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2005, 10:35:53 AM »
Quote from: "Tennis4you"
God Bless Anna!
He's already blessed her enough, Scott!  Blessed her with silky hair, flawless skin, perfect female muscle tone, and enough tennis talent to allow her to earn tens of millions of dollars in endorsements.  Plus, she reads Tolstoy, so I've gotta think she's not the dumbest chick ever.  Most Russians I know are pretty bright.  And she's been blessed to date one super rich stud after another.  Funny to think that Enrique is probably sick of her perfect butt.

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
Serena's Outfit
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2005, 10:42:47 AM »
The only thing he has yet to bless her with is me.  (Gosh I hope my wife doesn't read that)
Scott Baker

Offline Princess

• Tennis Player
Serena's Outfit
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2005, 06:17:32 PM »
You guys got me here.  I don't know how to post pictures.  I've seen many pictures of Serena that looks better than the one of Maria.  I don't know how to post them.

As far as white guys thinking Maria is hotter.  All I can say is white guys are notorious for molesting little girls.  That's what Maria looks like.

The last time I was at the site, which was this morning.  Maria was losing with only 26%.  Actually Alicia Molik was ahead. Serena was in second.

About Serena saying Maria is sexy, what is she supposed to say when a stupid reporter throws a microphone in her face and asks that question.  Serena has enough media savvy not to let them bait her into making a remark that will be blown out of porportion.

You guys go ahead a think that a skinny, plain, vanilla looking blonde girl is sexy.  Just remember to ask the little girls you date for driver license.  You could get arrested the next time you take her out.  

White guys like little girls cause they don't know how to deal with a woman that's why Serena intimidates you guys.  Russians and all.
Venus Rules: she'll prove it in '05

Offline thejackal

• Tennis God
Serena's Outfit
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2005, 06:28:31 PM »
Just for the record, I'm 15.  Now please get your guns and flashlights out of my face!
official blogger

tennisconnected.com

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
Serena's Outfit
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2005, 08:30:14 PM »
:lol-cry:
Scott Baker

MC ill Logic Guest

Serena's Outfit
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2005, 09:59:23 PM »
Quote from: "Princess"
You guys got me here.  I don't know how to post pictures.  I've seen many pictures of Serena that looks better than the one of Maria.  I don't know how to post them.
I don't know how to link pictures from alternate universes either.
As far as white guys thinking Maria is hotter.  All I can say is white guys are notorious for molesting little girls.  That's what Maria looks like.
This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time.  Not really.  But it's hella funny.
You guys go ahead a think that a skinny, plain, vanilla looking blonde girl is sexy.  Just remember to ask the little girls you date for driver license.  You could get arrested the next time you take her out.
You get the Tennis 4 You Non Sequitor of the Month prize!
White guys like little girls cause they don't know how to deal with a woman that's why Serena intimidates you guys.  Russians and all.
A lot of white guys like Serena, too.  Although I'm not white, I admit I'd be a bit intimidated by Serena's muscle.  Even if she were a guy I'd be a bit taken back.  She's deisel.  In the same way most girls would probably prefer their men to be stronger and bigger than them, I prefer that my women not be bigger than me.

Offline Arcforce

• Tennis God
Serena's Outfit
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2005, 10:01:13 PM »
Aww how sad...Serena's butch but its the personality that matters anyway right? :whistle:

MC ill Logic Guest

Serena's Outfit
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2005, 10:02:27 PM »
Quote from: "Arcforce"
Aww how sad...Serena's butch but its the personality that matters anyway right? :whistle:
She has a very attractive, feminine personality.