Author Topic: Conspiracy against Canadian goalkeeper Lars Hirschfeld!  (Read 1702 times)

Offline kittens25

• Tennis God
Conspiracy against Canadian goalkeeper Lars Hirschfeld!
« on: March 04, 2006, 01:18:59 PM »
I just wanted to state that there is a conspiracy against a Canadianian goalkeeper.   Lars Hirschfeld was supposed to become Canada's #1 goalkeeper after Pat Onstad left, but there was a conspiracy by the coaches and players to demote him to #3 behind Kenny and Greg.    There was nothing he could do about it, so even though he is just as good or better than those two, and plays in a higher division in Europe right now he is behind those two because there was a conspiracy all along to put him there.  No matter what he does he will only be called up to backup if one of Greg or kenny is hurt, and will only start if both are hurt or unavailable.   I think it is disgusting they get away with this, I hope Canadian soccer flops as usual and does not qualify for the next World Cup.

Offline RainerShuttle

• Tennis God
Re: Conspiracy against Canadian goalkeeper Lars Hirschfeld!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2006, 01:25:49 PM »
Quote from: "kittens25"
I just wanted to state that there is a conspiracy against a Canadianian goalkeeper.   Lars Hirschfeld was supposed to become Canada's #1 goalkeeper after Pat Onstad left, but there was a conspiracy by the coaches and players to demote him to #3 behind Kenny and Greg.    There was nothing he could do about it, so even though he is just as good or better than those two, and plays in a higher division in Europe right now he is behind those two because there was a conspiracy all along to put him there.  No matter what he does he will only be called up to backup if one of Greg or kenny is hurt, and will only start if both are hurt or unavailable.   I think it is disgusting they get away with this, I hope Canadian soccer flops as usual and does not qualify for the next World Cup.

I think that's a given. Regarding Hirschfeld, the fact he was deemed good enough to be signed by Tottenham Hotspur must indicate that he has the ability to be a very decent keeper, especially for the Canadian national team who are hardly full of superstars as it is. After Craig Forrest retired, a while ago now, I know that Hirschfeld was seen as the "next Canadian keeper" so something must have happened along the way, something not necessarily to do with his football ability.

Offline kittens25

• Tennis God
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2006, 01:57:35 PM »
It just makes me so mad, it is not being a big fan of the guy I am not, but I hate the kind of unfairness.    The guy who should be our future will never get to play in a meaningfull game because of an idiot coach.    He didnt even get to play in the WC qualifying matches for us last time around, and now he will probably never play another game for Canada again while two lesser ones who never had to fight for the job with him get to plod along.  Of course one got a shutout recently against lowly Austria so he is now the second coming,   ..-)  ..-)  ..-)

Offline kittens25

• Tennis God
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 03:12:04 PM »
The idiot Canadian coach Frank Yallop recently admitted he knows Lars was #1 when he took over but he decided that he felt Greg and Kenny were better so he told Lars he was now down to #3 and there was nothing he could do about it, and he is upset at Lars for not accepting this and taking call ups when one of Greg and Kenny are hurt to back up either one.