Instructional Tennis > Tennis Journals

Welcome to the T4U Tennis Journals!

<< < (2/2)

Start da Game:
ya, urs is the one with most no of posts, i saw it........this thread of Scott deserves a big thank u n hence i asked u so........Scott's idea of 't4u' is simply superb.so,i just thought why don't i thank Scott(is he mr.Tennis4You? i m unsure about it) for all his wonderful work n hence this thread is brought back to life by me........

OSU Buckeye:
He is indeed Mr. T4U! 

Tennis4you:

--- Quote from: shankar21 on May 21, 2008, 08:32:31 AM ---ya, urs is the one with most no of posts, i saw it........this thread of Scott deserves a big thank u n hence i asked u so........Scott's idea of 't4u' is simply superb.so,i just thought why don't i thank Scott(is he mr.Tennis4You? i m unsure about it) for all his wonderful work n hence this thread is brought back to life by me........

--- End quote ---

It is my pleasure Shankar21!!!

webguru24x7:
Being a newcomer to the forum, it's good to see the acknowledgments shared.I also had a look at the thread mentioned.

vaibhav:
great to know...i am can write articles and even post quizzes related to tennis for you.....This not only help websites to increase their visitor count but also get to their response from the public at large.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version