Instructional Tennis > Tennis Journals

Tennis4you - Tennis Journal

<< < (2/627) > >>

thephoenixforce:

--- Quote from: "wilsonboy" ---If I have to play another doubles match, I'm gonna stab myself in the eye with a powerdrill...
--- End quote ---

you may want to go to some therapy haha

Tennis4you:
I played soem 4.5 doubles tonight.  I played pretty well all around.  It was just me and 3 other guys from our league.  Our two opponent's did not play very well at all and we mopped up 6-2, 6-3.  It is rare that any of us beat each other so easily, they were just off, one was having some back problems I guess.  I have been serving really well indoors, and not too good outdoors.  I hope I can turn that around.

cgw:

--- Quote from: "Tennis4you" ---I played soem 4.5 doubles tonight.  I played pretty well all around.  It was just me and 3 other guys from our league.  Our two opponent's did not play very well at all and we mopped up 6-2, 6-3.  It is rare that any of us beat each other so easily, they were just off, one was having some back problems I guess.  I have been serving really well indoors, and not too good outdoors.  I hope I can turn that around.
--- End quote ---

Do y'all play only outdoors in the summer or do you play indoors some, too?

Tennis4you:
In the summer we are mainly outdoors.  For some reason or another we may get inside maybe 2-3 times in the entire summer.

Jamesdster:
I won't see an indoor court from the end of the indoor leagues (end of may) till the start of the indoor league (around labor day).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version