Instructional Tennis > Tennis Journals

Wilsonboy Journal

<< < (2/59) > >>

Tennis4you:

--- Quote from: "wilsonboy" ---I had another f**king bulls**t day of doubles tennis again. My partner sucks! If I had a decent partner, I would have won they wouldn't have gotten a game off of me. We lost 7-8(5). It was so gay. We were up a break and of course my partner couldn't hold serve to save his life. My serve was really on today though. I think that I might have double faulted just once maybe. I swear I friggin hate doubles....
--- End quote ---

lol...  Some people say the reason a doubles partner gets broke is the partner.  :)

wilsonboy:
lol

Anyways, I jus wanted to take the moment and say how much muscle I've gained since January. I mean, my clothes don't even fit me the same way they used to, I have a hard time just scratching my back, and I'm hurting people on accident by bumping into them. it's kinda scary, but I'm glad. It adds to my intimidating pressence on the court. I'm a little scared of getting a hernia or something b/c of the way I try to destroy the ball... all I need to work on now is my footwork.

Chris1987:

--- Quote from: "wilsonboy" ---lol

Anyways, I jus wanted to take the moment and say how much muscle I've gained since January. I mean, my clothes don't even fit me the same way they used to, I have a hard time just scratching my back, and I'm hurting people on accident by bumping into them. it's kinda scary, but I'm glad. It adds to my intimidating pressence on the court. I'm a little scared of getting a hernia or something b/c of the way I try to destroy the ball... all I need to work on now is my footwork.
--- End quote ---

I'm glad you're not Argentinian otherwise I'd think there was something dodgy going on lol :))

wilsonboy:
okay, so I'm in a mini doubles tournament w/ my partner and we actually won. The rules are: first to 3 up by two. one set. So we got through to the finals; our semifinal score was 3-0. In the finals, we're 1-2 on serve (my partner). Hopefully, for the love of God, he'll hold serve tomorrow b/c I refuse to lose. REFUSE!!! Anyways, the singles tournaments are starting soon so I'm just waiting for my chance to dominate.  :a)

oh  how sweet it is. I'm extremely soar though with all the tennis I've been playing but it's paying off. My serve consistancy has improved drastically. I didn't double fault all day. Right now, I'm just working on speed/power, and then after that, my placement. I can't lose tomorrow...

wilsonboy:
I'm playing way too much tennis and it's really putting a toll on my body. Just walking up stairs feels like a mile run. Today, I was hitting and it hurt so much and I just couldn't do anything at all. My legs feel like jelly, my elbow feels like it's gonna explode and my wrist is about to snap in two. aaarg. I can't take it. It burns us!!!! It burns us!!! our precious tennis....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version