Author Topic: Wilsonboy Journal  (Read 56971 times)

Offline wilsonboy

• Tennis God
  • Jesus Christ is Lord
Wilsonboy ~ Tennis Journal
« Reply #180 on: February 16, 2007, 07:48:25 PM »
...and then get arrested right?

It's over half-way through my senior year, so I might as well tough it out. I'll definitely appreciate it more when I'm no longer w/ her. Idon't try to dwell on my sorrows, it's not my style. I'm not on the team this year, so I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I'm disappointed as hell, but what can i do about it? kill myself? and then what? lol... As much as i hate to say this, --specially here--there's more to life than just tennis.
Be the change that you seek.

Offline SerenaSlam06

• Tennis God
« Reply #181 on: February 18, 2007, 09:05:18 AM »
I actually agree with you wilson, I learned it the hard way. I was obsessed totally w/ tennis like 2 summers ago and that's literally like all I did, and then I sprained my ankle probably from playing way too much. Time away from it definetly gives you more perspective on everything.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.

Offline wilsonboy

• Tennis God
  • Jesus Christ is Lord
« Reply #182 on: February 22, 2007, 06:02:35 AM »
Okay, so I hit yesterday... and I was pleasantly surprised... I think I have found "the secret" to the forehand. I didn't play a match, but my forehand was better than any I've hit in my life... even better than almost all I've seen (obviously not compared to pros)... It was hard, it had pace, it was consistent, it had just the right amount of spin and depth and everything...

The only thing is that now my backhand feels like it's lagging behind... I mean, I know it's improved by a million times compared to last year, and it was better than my forehand up until about a few weeks ago, but I guess b/c my forehand has now had this epiphany, I wish my backhand will follow suit. But overall, I'm glad it's like amazing now... I still wish I could use it in school-to-school matchplay though.

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #183 on: February 22, 2007, 10:36:36 AM »
Quote from: "wilsonboy"
Okay, so I hit yesterday... and I was pleasantly surprised... I think I have found "the secret" to the forehand. I didn't play a match, but my forehand was better than any I've hit in my life... even better than almost all I've seen (obviously not compared to pros)... It was hard, it had pace, it was consistent, it had just the right amount of spin and depth and everything...

The only thing is that now my backhand feels like it's lagging behind... I mean, I know it's improved by a million times compared to last year, and it was better than my forehand up until about a few weeks ago, but I guess b/c my forehand has now had this epiphany, I wish my backhand will follow suit. But overall, I'm glad it's like amazing now... I still wish I could use it in school-to-school matchplay though.

Do tell  "The Secret"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline wilsonboy

• Tennis God
  • Jesus Christ is Lord
« Reply #184 on: February 22, 2007, 05:42:39 PM »
Well... I went from one of the best tennis days of my life, to one of the worst... I think it might have just been b/c I was tired, but whatever it was, it screwed me over. My shots were so painfully weak.... like I sounded like I was being tortured just trying to get my serve in....ARG!! This happens every time.

But whatever, it's not like I plan to go pro; so I'll get over it...

and "the secret" cannot really be expressed in words... it's just a body movement. sry lol

Offline wilsonboy

• Tennis God
  • Jesus Christ is Lord
« Reply #185 on: February 23, 2007, 04:02:42 PM »
I played alright today...

man I love my avatar

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #186 on: February 23, 2007, 04:06:21 PM »
Quote from: "wilsonboy"
I played alright today...

man I love my avatar

Yeah, Serena is Slightly pumped in that pic......to say the least!   :)

Offline wilsonboy

• Tennis God
  • Jesus Christ is Lord
« Reply #187 on: February 26, 2007, 10:41:05 PM »
Okay today... I was like tennis-retarded... I couldn't even warm up b/c all my shots were going out or in the net... You know I really thing I need to get rid of my current racquet. I think it's way too light for the type of game I want. The N3 I was using was fine but I got mad and smashed that (my 5th smashed racquet in like 2 years)... but the N6 is more for like a serve/volley player.

Offline wilsonboy

• Tennis God
  • Jesus Christ is Lord
« Reply #188 on: March 05, 2007, 06:01:30 AM »
So this past Friday, I played dreadful tennis... I mean, I have said how I've played bad b/c of technique, but this one was like a mental breakdown as well. I even got in trouble b/c my racquet would always end up landing 2 courts away after each point I lost... This was one of the worst chokers ever. I wouldn't talk to anybody for the rest of the day....

But today, I have a ragin pit of fire. I'm pissed... And so I'm definitely gonna bring it. No more will I lose to this fool I've had all the potential and ability to beat. Mark my words.

Offline ERHS

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #189 on: March 05, 2007, 05:39:18 PM »
Go whoop some candy-ass, and bring the spoils home to celebrate. Then, in the end when you win you can say "If you smelllllllllllllllllllao what the Rock is cooking."

Offline wilsonboy

• Tennis God
  • Jesus Christ is Lord
« Reply #190 on: March 06, 2007, 06:02:19 AM »
Quote from: "ERHS"
Go whoop some candy-ass, and bring the spoils home to celebrate. Then, in the end when you win you can say "If you smelllllllllllllllllllao what the Rock is cooking."

I always noticed how grammatically incorrect that little catch-phrase was.lol

Offline Bundey

• Tennis God
  • Formerly known as "#1federerfan"
« Reply #191 on: March 06, 2007, 06:21:14 AM »
Did you kick his ass

Offline wilsonboy

• Tennis God
  • Jesus Christ is Lord
« Reply #192 on: March 06, 2007, 07:53:16 PM »
Quote from: "#1federerfan"
Did you kick his ass

frankly, I feel like stabbing myself in the eye....

I'm so pissed off... I just can't seem to get my head in the game at the right moments...
It's always, 2 games of choking...1 game of dominance... 2 choker.... 2 dominance...then more choking til like the last game and then I unleash fury.... and then we run out of time.lol... it sucks.

Offline Bundey

• Tennis God
« Reply #193 on: March 06, 2007, 08:29:28 PM »
Eh, that's weird, normally when I get hot I stay hot, and when I suck I stay sucky.

Offline wilsonboy

• Tennis God
  • Jesus Christ is Lord
« Reply #194 on: March 06, 2007, 08:48:13 PM »
I konw... it's so weird...
I love the sig you have!!! any chance there's a serena one like that?

Offline ERHS

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #195 on: March 06, 2007, 09:02:46 PM »
What's with you and badonkadonk-donks?

Offline Bundey

• Tennis God
« Reply #196 on: March 06, 2007, 09:07:51 PM »
Uggh sorry, I looked looked for one but there are none with serena. There are other players, but surprising not serena... or venus.

Offline wilsonboy

• Tennis God
  • Jesus Christ is Lord
« Reply #197 on: March 06, 2007, 09:27:44 PM »
What's with you and badonkadonk-donks?

lmao... what is this in reference to?  :))

Offline ERHS

• Tennis Addict
« Reply #198 on: March 07, 2007, 02:29:11 PM »
Your avatars ofcourse, you seem to be studying only a certain part of the body if you know what I mean. ;-()

Offline wilsonboy

• Tennis God
  • Jesus Christ is Lord
« Reply #199 on: March 07, 2007, 06:01:36 PM »
Your avatars ofcourse, you seem to be studying only a certain part of the body if you know what I mean. ;-()

haha... hey it's not my fault Serena's skirt just happened to be short.

Anyways, so the guy wasn't here today... but I played this one girl that was on the girl's team and I almost lost.lol... I underestimated her a lot coming into the match and then next thing you know, I was down 1-3 on her serve. Although I played dreadfully, I was able to sneak back up and win 7-5(it was a one-setter obviously). But I was laughing at some of the dumb shots I made... Like, they upset me so much that it made me laugh. .lol