(1/1)

Tennis4you:
Tennis4you Stats for January, 23 days worth:
KBytes:    2507664
Visits:      18608
Pages:     70436
Files:       332767
Hits:        554646

554,646 pages viewed total.  Dang.  That is a lot more than I thought.  I browsed through some of the linsk that direct people to Tennis4you.  Kinda crazy, I didn't know some of those sites even existing.  Tennis sites, sprts sites, etc.  I usually have a good beat on the other tennis sites, so I thought.  I am anxious to see what it is by the end of January.  It is a slam month so stats are a little higher, but last month in the same amount fo time very VERY VERY close to this, maybe 10,000 hits less, something like 553,245.

MC ill Logic:
I would love for a pro to start posting here, anonymously or whatever.  Maybe I'll try to find some addresses on the web and send out invitations???

Tennis4you:
feel free to invite as many people as you like, pro or non pro.  I post at other forums here and there and always leave my signature with this forum address in it.  Really it is my only reason for posting elsewhere.  Shame on me I know.

frankfontaine:
You got a great site... a re-design wouldn't hurt, but other than that, one of the best!

:-o

Tennis4you:
Thx.  I wish I had the time to do some redesign and give it a fresh look.  I am one busy dude!  I mean come on, I have to get my 20 posts in per day.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version