Author Topic: Tuesday night US TV coverage.  (Read 984 times)

Offline gary2414

• Tennis Pro
Tuesday night US TV coverage.
« on: January 25, 2005, 09:54:07 AM »
I looked at the AO website and found that the Davenport match on Ron Laver has a not before 1:00 PM start listed with quarterfinal doulbes first.  Roddick will follow.  That would mean Davenport would start at 9:00 PM EST.  Hewitt is a night match which starts at 3:30 AM EST and will at least be shown at 2:00 PM on wednesday.  ESPN2 has a college basketball game at 7:00 PM EST.  However after college basketball they have NBA Nation listed and tennis at 10:00 PM EST.  I don't know whether they will drop NBA nation or not so they can have Davenport live.  The first point will probably not be played untoil 9:10 to 9:15 EST since they have a wam up first.  Maybe we will see
Roddick live at 10:00 PM EST and then Davenport on tape like we did last night when the matches were reversed so one could be live.  They wil not know until how long basketball and Davenport last.  If basketball runs long they could also delay and show NBA Nation in its entirety which might help Davnport get over to allow the reverse order to be shown.

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2005, 10:02:26 AM »
I would really like to see both matches, I hope they show them both.  Anything pushed to 3:30 AM is out of my time allowance, I need sleep.
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline gary2414

• Tennis Pro
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2005, 11:15:37 AM »
You will get the see Davenport and Roddick this evening but I can't tell you if one will be live or not.