Author Topic: Arc - Tennis Journal  (Read 1611 times)

Offline Arc

• Tennis Addict
Arc - Tennis Journal
« on: August 30, 2006, 05:36:27 PM »
New journal.

Anyhow, I hadn't really played very much tennis at all this summer because I'd kinda gotten burned out on it, for real this time. I only played a handful of times at most this summer. But since school started I've kind of been feeling motivated again to get in there and make another run at tennis before I graduate. I just can't get enough of tennis again and I guess that's a good thing because my game seems to be improving in the meantime. I'm trying to get into a clinic twice a week with a pretty good bunch of players and also trying to set something up with a friend of mine who is really good once a week so I can try to see what I really have in me for tennis.

Offline blisteringboom

• Tennis God
Arc - Tennis Journal
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 06:37:14 PM »
Good for you , get back out there and love every minute of it.

P.S you might want to repost your bio in this journal aswell.
"So soon it parted , lifting itself into the air. It bent the world did. High was low , low was high ,and so he soared into the ground that was the sky." Tyler Vergil

Offline Arc

• Tennis Addict
Arc - Tennis Journal
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2006, 11:23:49 AM »
First day of the tournament today and I got my ass kicked by a way lesser player. 7-5 6-1. I didnt play bad, I don't think. My fitness is terrible. I was tired after the 8th game but I caught a second wind quick and it wasn't really that that killed me in the match. I couldn't convert a single break point or service hold point. It seems like every single game I would fight to deuce and then blow it on double faults or just ridiculous UE's.

So sick of trying so hard with tennis and never getting anywhere.