Author Topic: Blistering Boom's TENNIS journal  (Read 12412 times)

Offline fents

• Tennis Player
Blistering Boom's TENNIS journal
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2006, 10:17:15 AM »
you are not the tallest player are? 5,1 im 14 and im 5,9

Offline blisteringboom

• Tennis God
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2006, 11:16:49 AM »
defenitly not but i am one of the best on my team
"So soon it parted , lifting itself into the air. It bent the world did. High was low , low was high ,and so he soared into the ground that was the sky." Tyler Vergil

Offline blisteringboom

• Tennis God
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2006, 07:08:27 PM »
played twice the past two days against my partner won 6-4 6-3
today then i won 6-1 6-4 then practiced with a friend i felt a little weird on nadal shot using more of the normal looking one
"So soon it parted , lifting itself into the air. It bent the world did. High was low , low was high ,and so he soared into the ground that was the sky." Tyler Vergil

Offline blisteringboom

• Tennis God
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2006, 11:32:10 AM »
played with a friend of lower level and played pretty well good to lnow i can play well against a lower level player

Offline blisteringboom

• Tennis God
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2006, 10:56:30 PM »
played with my partner and beat him 6-3 only one set due to heat  need to capitalize on match points blew two

Offline blisteringboom

• Tennis God
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2006, 12:53:11 PM »
Played allot of tennis over the past few days beat my partner 11-9 in  a weird format game ... ive been playing with a friend of a lower levcel and have consistently played well against him. His dad filmed us last night hilarious seeing the deformations in my body when i really go for a shot

Offline blisteringboom

• Tennis God
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2006, 08:15:33 PM »
handt played for 3 days and played felt a littlw eeird but i got most things back after a little while. hope to play tomorrow

Offline Mystify

• Tennis God
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2006, 05:25:22 PM »
Not being mean ur kinda short .

Offline blisteringboom

• Tennis God
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2006, 06:50:32 PM »
um... ok....

Offline NJtennis11

• Tennis God
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2006, 06:53:09 PM »
Hey Mystify if you don't have anything to nice to say don't say anything at all, the comment like you wrote here and in my thread are completely pointless and stupid.

Offline Mystify

• Tennis God
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2006, 07:46:35 PM »
Quote from: "NJtennis11"
Hey Mystify if you don't have anything to nice to say don't say anything at all, the comment like you wrote here and in my thread are completely pointless and stupid.

I'm sure you say stupid things to sometimes, God give me a break i am oly 13.

Offline Mystify

• Tennis God
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2006, 08:00:33 PM »
Quote from: "blisteringboom"
um... ok....

Sry didnt mean to be mean!!! :(

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2006, 08:24:36 PM »
Played allot of tennis over the past few days beat my partner 11-9 in  a weird format game ... ive been playing with a friend of a lower levcel and have consistently played well against him. His dad filmed us last night hilarious seeing the deformations in my body when i really go for a shot

Filming yourself playing tennis is always a sweet idea.  I have a good friend who does that for a living and he came out and taped us playing doubles.  It was interesting to see how I hit the ball, how much I was on my back foot, etc.  Always a good learning experience.  Slow it down in slow motion and really break down your form.  :)
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline Mystify

• Tennis God
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2006, 09:06:51 PM »
I've done that before, it is a good idea

Offline wilsonboy

• Tennis God
  • Jesus Christ is Lord
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2006, 10:33:51 PM »
Quote from: "Tennis4you"

Filming yourself playing tennis is always a sweet idea.  I have a good friend who does that for a living and he came out and taped us playing doubles.  It was interesting to see how I hit the ball, how much I was on my back foot, etc.  Always a good learning experience.  Slow it down in slow motion and really break down your form.  :)

u should post a video scott...

I'd like to see how I play one day...
Be the change that you seek.

Offline imkonadian88

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2006, 10:07:15 PM »
filming is pretty cool...i think i've done it during golf camp..i should try this someday.
move it.

Offline blisteringboom

• Tennis God
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2006, 10:50:39 PM »
It's weird to see you notice sudelty about your game, footwork and the likes i found it extremely enlightening.
At one point or another a serious tennis player should give it a shot.

Offline Mystify

• Tennis God
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2006, 06:20:10 PM »
i filmed myself the other day and i noticed that when i finished i was on my back leg.

Offline blisteringboom

• Tennis God
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2006, 12:28:27 AM »
Played allot today played the ranked man again and got beat 6 2 then played a friend and won 6 2 im doing alright. Backhand is too much of a liability.

Offline Mystify

• Tennis God
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2006, 10:33:18 AM »
Sound like your doing good, Good luck!