Instructional Tennis > Tennis Journals

OSU Buckeye - Journal

<< < (2/631) > >>

OSU Buckeye:
Big match tonight!  Freebird and I against the T4U master and his regular partner!  Are you shakin' Scottie???????

Jamesdster:

--- Quote from: "OSU Buckeye" ---Big match tonight!  Freebird and I against the T4U master and his regular partner!  Are you shakin' Scottie???????
--- End quote ---

I predict a tie.

OSU Buckeye:
The weather predicts rain.  I hope it holds off!

OSU Buckeye:
Well, we were able to hit/play for about an hour before the rain hit and Master Scottie was on early.  He was serving and returning well as was his partner.  Freebird and I came out a little flat and they jumped out to a 5-0 lead.  We were up 40-15 in my first service game and then BAM...a couple of good points later...they break me.  Freebird held and then we broke The Notorious VIC to get back to 5-2.  I started serving my 2cnd service game, lost the 1st point, and the rain started to fall.  s**tE!!!  It would have been fun to continue, but alas, the rematch will have to wait...with a new set! ;-()

Tennis4you:

--- Quote from: "OSU Buckeye" ---Well, we were able to hit/play for about an hour before the rain hit and Master Scottie was on early.  He was serving and returning well as was his partner.  Freebird and I came out a little flat and they jumped out to a 5-0 lead.  We were up 40-15 in my first service game and then BAM...a couple of good points later...they break me.  Freebird held and then we broke The Notorious VIC to get back to 5-2.  I started serving my 2cnd service game, lost the 1st point, and the rain started to fall.  s**tE!!!  It would have been fun to continue, but alas, the rematch will have to wait...with a new set! ;-()
--- End quote ---

new set indeed.  That way when you win it we will not have to say we lost a set after being up 5-0.  :)

Bummer we finally got all of us out there and we got rained on.  We will get out there again.  I still wanna split up you and Freebird to get you guys to face each other as well.  Always fun and somewhat telling to play your partner.  I cannot remember the last time VIC and I played against each other.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version