Author Topic: Post Requests Here!  (Read 130931 times)

Offline Djokovic Champion

• Tennis God
    • Djokovic numer one
Re: Post Requests Here!
« Reply #1580 on: April 14, 2014, 05:38:24 PM »
I'm uploading Wimbledon 2007 HD on Youtube right now, then you'll be able to download the match. I was trying to upload it on Mega and the upload reached 19% e then got back do 2%. Can't understand that website.

I have Roland Garros 2005 in good quality and I'll upload it afterwards, but my 2008 match is so bad that you barely see the ball.

OK, thank you very much!!!!!! The Wimbledon 2007's final Hamilton10000 is uploading to me too, i will download the both matches and i will see the best quality and i can use both videos, and a spceial thanks for the French Open 2005 SF, i will do ALL matches between Nadal and Federer.

Offline barbadosan

• Tennis God
« Reply #1581 on: April 15, 2014, 08:30:31 AM »
Has anyone got, or can point me in the direction of an English version of Fed v Kukushkin (Davis Cup QF, Rubber 2)?

Offline Rodolfo_RF77

• Tennis Player
« Reply #1582 on: April 16, 2014, 05:55:18 PM »
I'm uploading Wimbledon 2007 HD on Youtube right now, then you'll be able to download the match. I was trying to upload it on Mega and the upload reached 19% e then got back do 2%. Can't understand that website.

I have Roland Garros 2005 in good quality and I'll upload it afterwards, but my 2008 match is so bad that you barely see the ball.

OK, thank you very much!!!!!! The Wimbledon 2007's final Hamilton10000 is uploading to me too, i will download the both matches and i will see the best quality and i can use both videos, and a spceial thanks for the French Open 2005 SF, i will do ALL matches between Nadal and Federer.

The video that I have seems to be the same that Hamilton10000 talked about. It's the full match, 5GB, 720p. Video also starts with Nadal's interview.

I'm still uploading it on Youtube because Firefox crashed and I had to start all over again. Do you still want my video?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 05:57:04 PM by Rodolfo_RF77 »

• Tennis God
    • Djokovic numer one
« Reply #1583 on: April 16, 2014, 07:53:26 PM »

The video that I have seems to be the same that Hamilton10000 talked about. It's the full match, 5GB, 720p. Video also starts with Nadal's interview.

I'm still uploading it on Youtube because Firefox crashed and I had to start all over again. Do you still want my video?

Yes, I want the video to make highlights!!!!!

Offline WTAforever

• Tennis Enthusiast
« Reply #1584 on: Yesterday at 07:20:08 AM »
Do anyone have Goerges vs Sevastova R1 WTA Auckland 2013

Offline Rodolfo_RF77

• Tennis Player
« Reply #1585 on: Yesterday at 04:39:14 PM »
Sorry for taking so long... Here we go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWonkkI0QMw

Wimbledon 2007 Final - Roger Federer vs Rafael Nadal - Full match - 720p

• Tennis God
    • Djokovic numer one
« Reply #1586 on: Yesterday at 07:34:37 PM »

The video is not available in Brazil, but thanks for intention, can you upload it in any server???? If you can1t, no problem.

Offline Rodolfo_RF77

• Tennis Player
« Reply #1587 on: Yesterday at 09:35:44 PM »

The video is not available in Brazil, but thanks for intention, can you upload it in any server???? If you can1t, no problem.

I just saw that the video was blocked due to copyright, since it belongs to Wimbledon. What I could do is to upload the video again, don't using any "Wimbledon" tags and set it as a private video, then, I would send you the Youtube link.