Author Topic: Tennis Video Threads  (Read 4853 times)

Offline Tennis4you

• Administrator
  • Tennis God
    • Tennis4you
Tennis Video Threads
« on: October 27, 2006, 06:51:07 PM »
As we are starting to see more and more tennis highlight videos and even tennis match videos available online I thought I would create a forum for links to these videos.  There are various places people are uploading them to so you can download them.  Some of them like yousendit.com require you to sign up, but all of these places allow you do download them free which is great.  If you see a video online please post it in here for all of us to enjoy.

MegaUpLoad is my favorite place since they allow you to download the file as many times as you like.  Some places like YouSendIt only allow 100 downloads and then it discontinues the file.  MegaUpLoad allows it to stay for 21 days after the latest download.  YouTube is decent but the quality is  no where near what it is at places like MegaUpLoad and YouSendIt.

I save many of these highlight videos to my hard drive.  If any of them on MegaUpLoad have become unavailable please let me know and I will see to it that it gets reloaded.  

Enjoy!
Good Luck on the Court!!!
Scott Baker
http://www.tennis4you.com

Offline BGT

• Tennis God
  • ALLEZ LES BLEUS!
    • Facebook
Tennis Video Threads
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 12:45:56 AM »
This entire thread, although, I don't kbow how to use that forum, there are many downloads on megaupload on that thread.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=14156

Offline GRAF_SAMPRAS1

• Tennis God
Re: Tennis Video Threads
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 10:56:14 PM »
Quote from: "Tennis4you"
As we are starting to see more and more tennis highlight videos and even tennis match videos available online I thought I would create a forum for links to these videos.  There are various places people are uploading them to so you can download them.  Some of them like yousendit.com require you to sign up, but all of these places allow you do download them free which is great.  If you see a video online please post it in here for all of us to enjoy.

MegaUpLoad is my favorite place since they allow you to download the file as many times as you like.  Some places like YouSendIt only allow 100 downloads and then it discontinues the file.  MegaUpLoad allows it to stay for 21 days after the latest download.  YouTube is decent but the quality is  no where near what it is at places like MegaUpLoad and YouSendIt.

Enjoy!

tHANK YOU FOR CREATING THIS SECTION!

I took a peep at the ESPN and saw your thread of the sampras/agassi 2002 highlights -- although I have not signed up in the megaupload (is that what we are supposed to do, if free sign-up ? to get the code or something?) .

and there i saw that someone was so nasty to you . and then Kirkus from TAT went to your defense. it was really nice to see that you have a nice friendly relation.

makes me even more devoted now to BOTH your websites.

I can't understand why some people are so nasty about anyone, like you, just putting your links - when they should be thankful they are getting some great information.

it makes me so annoyed.

anyways -- this is a great section too! thanks!

Offline pawan89

• Tennis God
    • Onset of Chaos
Tennis Video Threads
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 06:01:41 PM »
I saw that too! They have no right just talking whatever they want when they dont understand what it means to some people. I have been really lazy to respond in ESPN nowadays - they still havent fixed Opera compatibility - so sometimes I just go on "ESPN tennisboad time" and use Firefox just for that.

And megaupload you dont need to sign up- you just enter the little pin thats shown and download, you can sign up if you want but its really not necessary.
yousendit some of them you had to have signed up for, you could do it just in case you need it although as mentioned I think everyone will try to stick to megaupload becuase of its benefits.