Author Topic: Hottest Female Player  (Read 438549 times)

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
Re: Hottest Female Player
« Reply #2540 on: April 07, 2009, 05:39:22 PM »
Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.

Offline Monky

• Tennis God
  • But...i'm wearing my Nike's
« Reply #2541 on: April 07, 2009, 05:42:58 PM »

that dress makes me dizzy, she should... :zipped:
:)~

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #2542 on: April 07, 2009, 05:51:08 PM »

The dress design is actually ok IMO (despite of the dizziness), it's the location of the holes that are unfortunate.
She could wear a potato sack and still look beautiful.!"
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 07:14:42 PM by conchita »
Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble.

Offline Monky

• Tennis God
« Reply #2543 on: April 07, 2009, 06:14:02 PM »

The dress design is actually ok IMO (despite of the dizziness), it's the location of the holes that are unfortunate.
She could wear a potato sack and still look beautiful.!"

that would be pretty nice and I didn't notice the placement of that hole, got too dizzy before I could think of what was behind it
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 07:14:23 PM by conchita »

Offline yellowball

• Tennis God
  • He's definitely back!
« Reply #2544 on: April 07, 2009, 06:34:42 PM »
Serena hasn't been mentioned (I don't think) but this pic certainly displays some of her more admirable parts... although I guess that pretty subjective.  She spent some time on a jet ski in Miami and this candid little shot made it to TMZ (one of my guilty pleasures  :))  )  I suppose since Serena's bottom is the subject of much discussion, this pic is okay. I'm also thinking that this picture of Serena's heiney would be pretty comparable to Rafa's!  ;-()

No fat on that butt!  Solid.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 06:35:52 PM by yellowball »

Offline yellowball

• Tennis God
  • He's definitely back!
« Reply #2545 on: April 07, 2009, 06:37:50 PM »

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #2546 on: April 07, 2009, 06:41:47 PM »
her dress for Roland Garros, she always has the same pose, I have seen her with this pose in 100 pictures.

Offline conchita

• Tennis God
« Reply #2547 on: April 07, 2009, 07:34:44 PM »
Serena hasn't been mentioned (I don't think) but this pic certainly displays some of her more admirable parts... although I guess that pretty subjective.  She spent some time on a jet ski in Miami and this candid little shot made it to TMZ (one of my guilty pleasures  :))  )  I suppose since Serena's bottom is the subject of much discussion, this pic is okay. I'm also thinking that this picture of Serena's heiney would be pretty comparable to Rafa's!  ;-()

No fat on that butt!  Solid.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 07:55:42 PM by conchita »

Offline Monky

• Tennis God
« Reply #2548 on: April 07, 2009, 07:45:56 PM »
^^^ :hysterical:^^^ maybe you should put that in the funny tennis pictures :)~

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #2549 on: April 07, 2009, 08:14:37 PM »
Serena is totally shamless. LOL
You are everything I am not.

Offline miticfam

• Tennis God
« Reply #2550 on: April 08, 2009, 04:00:40 AM »

FEDERER THE GOAT, 16 GSs, Career Slam, 21 GS finals, 23! consecutive GS SFs
My favs: Federer, Djokovic, DelPotro, Haas, Ana, Henin:)

Offline miticfam

• Tennis God
« Reply #2551 on: April 08, 2009, 04:01:21 AM »

FEDERER THE GOAT, 16 GSs, Career Slam, 21 GS finals, 23! consecutive GS SFs
My favs: Federer, Djokovic, DelPotro, Haas, Ana, Henin:)

Offline yellowball

• Tennis God
  • He's definitely back!
« Reply #2552 on: April 08, 2009, 09:23:35 AM »
Ana is a very natural beauty. No question about it. I guess she's completely replaced Maria who used to hold the #1 hottest crown?

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #2553 on: April 08, 2009, 10:46:31 AM »
Ana is a very natural beauty. No question about it. I guess she's completely replaced Maria who used to hold the #1 hottest crown?

none in the current WTA is completely beautiful.........everyone lacks one or the other.........most of them lack what you dislike the most in a woman and what a man like me likes most in a woman..........
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

i demand french open to be renamed RAFAEL GARROS

Offline tennis08

• Tennis God
« Reply #2554 on: April 08, 2009, 12:03:34 PM »
I don't think Serena belong in the "hottest female player" debate.  Sure, she's a great champion, but great player doesn't equate beautiful.  If that's the case, then Navratilova would be the hottest female player ever live.  To me, Serena is an averaging looking, and I'm being generous.

Offline falcon

• Tennis God
  • cooooooooooooooool
« Reply #2555 on: April 09, 2009, 09:31:46 AM »
JJ doesn't belong here!! maria is still the best looking for me personally....

BTW Shank...what do you look for in tennis hotties?

The drag of destiny destroys the reins of reason

Offline yellowball

• Tennis God
  • He's definitely back!
« Reply #2556 on: April 09, 2009, 01:30:31 PM »

none in the current WTA is completely beautiful.........everyone lacks one or the other.........most of them lack what you dislike the most in a woman and what a man like me likes most in a woman..........

:confused1:  They've got boobs, is that what you mean. Maybe not like Pamela Anderson, but...  that what you mean?

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #2557 on: April 09, 2009, 02:19:00 PM »

:confused1:  They've got boobs, is that what you mean. Maybe not like Pamela Anderson, but...  that what you mean?

why do you need to exaggerate? why are you so much against those?  :hysterical: i never said everyone lacks those, but majority do.........tell me, is sharpy or even ana a good booby? and those very few with sexy body don't have hot faces..........as for me, sania is the only near 100% womanly player and is definitely hot.........but of late, seems like she couldn't resist potato chips and lost her shape a little.........
« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 02:20:25 PM by shankar21 »
Marian Vajda to Novak Djokovic, "I saw you beat that man like I never saw no man get beat before, and the man KEPT COMING AFTER YOU! Now we don't need no man like that in our lives."

Offline yellowball

• Tennis God
  • He's definitely back!
« Reply #2558 on: April 09, 2009, 02:25:40 PM »

why do you need to exaggerate? why are you so much against those?  :hysterical: i never said everyone lacks those, but majority do.........tell me, is sharpy or even ana a good booby? and those very few with sexy body don't have hot faces..........as for me, sania is the only near 100% womanly player and is definitely hot.........but of late, seems like she couldn't resist potato chips and lost her shape a little.........

You think I have a tendency toward exaggeration do ya'!  :\  Yeah, I do, but I don't have anything against "them" ... I'm just always shocked and surprised at how important they are!   :shocking:  Incredible how some extra FAT can be so appealing. Makes a good place to hide your face when your frightened or embarassed I guess, that's about it.  ;-()

Offline Start da Game

• Tennis God
« Reply #2559 on: April 09, 2009, 02:35:48 PM »

You think I have a tendency toward exaggeration do ya'!  :\  Yeah, I do, but I don't have anything against "them" ... I'm just always shocked and surprised at how important they are!   :shocking:  Incredible how some extra FAT can be so appealing. Makes a good place to hide your face when your frightened or embarassed I guess, that's about it.  ;-()

ask men how vital 'they' are..........no sponge? no sh!t, that's it........don't drag me down any lower, yellowball..........i said it all, lol........