Author Topic: Hottest Female Player  (Read 434218 times)

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
Re: Hottest Female Player
« Reply #2560 on: April 09, 2009, 02:51:16 PM »
Ask women how size matters. We'll talk then.
You are everything I am not.

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
  • Federer-Wawrinka-Serena-Venus-Victoria
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #2561 on: April 09, 2009, 03:41:05 PM »

It doesn't really matter if the person you love - loves you for YOU!  Believe me - I know! ;-()

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #2562 on: April 09, 2009, 03:46:01 PM »

It doesn't really matter if the person you love - loves you for YOU!  Believe me - I know! ;-()

So I should be happy with his tiny?

Offline Monky

• Tennis God
  • But...i'm wearing my Nike's
« Reply #2563 on: April 09, 2009, 03:46:47 PM »

but that's after you've been together for awhile. size matters to each person differently to have that first attraction which then leads to love, which then leads size not to matter.
:)~

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
    • http://tennisworld.typepad.com/tennisworld/2007/01/monday_net_post.html#comment-27147061
« Reply #2564 on: April 09, 2009, 03:47:50 PM »

but that's after you've been together for awhile. size matters to each person differently to have that first attraction which then leads to love, which then leads size not to matter.

Gee I'm glad all men don't think that way. :rofl_2:

Offline Monky

• Tennis God
« Reply #2565 on: April 09, 2009, 03:53:38 PM »

how so? what I'm saying is that one guy likes big knockers, so for him if you have two girls and one has big knockers and the other doesn't, who do think he'll talk to first? I'm not saying that he won't every talk to the other one but size does matter to everyone differently. Really I'm not even saying it's the first thing 'guys' look for. If two girls were only different by cup size(not realistic but go with it) then the one chosen would be the one with the preferred cup size for the certain guy. Blah! im not trying to be shallow...

Offline Emma

• Tennis God
« Reply #2566 on: April 09, 2009, 03:55:15 PM »
I am sure not all men like big boobs. Anyway, gotta go. Happy Easter everyone!

Offline Dallas

• Global Moderator
  • Tennis God
« Reply #2567 on: April 09, 2009, 03:56:45 PM »

how so? what I'm saying is that one guy likes big knockers, so for him if you have two girls and one has big knockers and the other doesn't, who do think he'll talk to first? I'm not saying that he won't every talk to the other one but size does matter to everyone differently. Really I'm not even saying it's the first thing 'guys' look for. If two girls were only different by cup size(not realistic but go with it) then the one chosen would be the one with the preferred cup size for the certain guy. Blah! im not trying to be shallow...

OK.  I hear what you're saying.  I'm just glad ALL men don't look for that 'first', otherwise, a lot of girls would be by themselves in the world! ;-()

Offline Monky

• Tennis God
« Reply #2568 on: April 09, 2009, 04:02:33 PM »

that's not what I'm saying. It's Different For All Guys! (bold not intended for you emma but I was lazy and just hit quote though I wasn't lazy enough not to write this explanation :confused1:)

Size matters, it could be big boobs for one guy and small boobs for another, that's all I'm trying to get at. it's like c'mon, men are attracted to boobs, so when there out there looking for a 'mate' they look for they think is attractive. If his first choice doesn't work out he goes to his second option. Turns out she's a great person tons of fun and that makes up for not having the bust size he wanted, small or big.  

Offline Monky

• Tennis God
« Reply #2569 on: April 09, 2009, 04:06:15 PM »

that's not what I'm saying. It's Different For All Guys! (bold not intended for you emma but I was lazy and just hit quote though I wasn't lazy enough not to write this explanation :confused1:)

Size matters, it could be big boobs for one guy and small boobs for another, that's all I'm trying to get at. it's like c'mon, men are attracted to boobs, so when there out there looking for a 'mate' they look for they think is attractive. If his first choice doesn't work out he goes to his second option. Turns out she's a great person tons of fun and that makes up for not having the bust size he wanted, small or big.  

and no it's not the always the first thing ALL guys look for (again different for every guy) but to say it doesn't matter at all is going against biological fact and trying to add this fancy word 'love' in toooooo early.

Offline yellowball

• Tennis God
  • He's definitely back!
« Reply #2570 on: April 09, 2009, 05:20:39 PM »
Monte Carlo will start soon, and the sooner the better. The whole forum has caught the Degenerate Flu of 2009!  There's virtually no subject that hasn't been covered in one thread or another in the last couple of weeks and very little of it has a "G" rating!  :)~

Offline Monky

• Tennis God
« Reply #2571 on: April 09, 2009, 05:27:12 PM »
Monte Carlo will start soon, and the sooner the better. The whole forum has caught the Degenerate Flu of 2009!  There's virtually no subject that hasn't been covered in one thread or another in the last couple of weeks and very little of it has a "G" rating!  :)~

fa'shizzle

Offline yellowball

• Tennis God
  • He's definitely back!
« Reply #2572 on: April 09, 2009, 06:23:07 PM »

fa'shizzle
:rofl_2:

Offline miticfam

• Tennis God
« Reply #2573 on: April 10, 2009, 04:48:45 AM »

FEDERER THE GOAT, 16 GSs, Career Slam, 21 GS finals, 23! consecutive GS SFs
My favs: Federer, Djokovic, DelPotro, Haas, Ana, Henin:)

Offline miticfam

• Tennis God
« Reply #2574 on: April 10, 2009, 04:49:48 AM »

FEDERER THE GOAT, 16 GSs, Career Slam, 21 GS finals, 23! consecutive GS SFs
My favs: Federer, Djokovic, DelPotro, Haas, Ana, Henin:)

Offline matt

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2575 on: April 14, 2009, 09:53:28 PM »
AY, caramba! She should wear denim skirts more often.

Offline OSU Buckeye

• The Great One!
  • Tennis God
  • LETS GO BUCKS!!!
« Reply #2576 on: April 15, 2009, 08:10:10 AM »

Nice!  But, it would be better if it was black leather like that glove Ana is wearing in the pic above.   ;-()

Offline Swish

• Tennis God
  • How Many Times?
« Reply #2577 on: April 15, 2009, 10:38:47 AM »

Nice!  But, it would be better if it was black leather like that glove Ana is wearing in the pic above.   ;-()

And tighter!  ;-()

Online monstertruck

• Tennis God
« Reply #2578 on: April 15, 2009, 05:49:13 PM »

I believe you.
CONK da ball!!!

Offline yellowball

• Tennis God
  • He's definitely back!
« Reply #2579 on: April 15, 2009, 06:25:13 PM »

I believe you.

I don't understand that, Dallas.  I know this is the wrong thread for that kind of discussion, I just don't get it.