Author Topic: Hottest Female Player  (Read 429628 times)

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
Re: Hottest Female Player
« Reply #2640 on: June 03, 2009, 10:47:57 AM »
Had to log on to say that Sorana Cirstea is definitely bonable.
:rofl_2:

Offline matt

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2641 on: June 05, 2009, 07:25:23 PM »
Sorana Cirstea:

Offline matt

• Tennis Player
« Reply #2642 on: June 05, 2009, 07:34:39 PM »
Gaby Sabatini again:

Offline Alex

• Tennis God
« Reply #2643 on: June 05, 2009, 08:44:18 PM »
mmm, hot mama  :rofl_2:. I love Gaby  :gleam:

Offline Monky

• Tennis God
  • But...i'm wearing my Nike's
« Reply #2644 on: June 06, 2009, 01:48:15 AM »
Oh yes, Gaby is amazing. :blush: When I first saw Sorana Cirstea I thought she was pretty cute, she looks better in these older (I assume) pics though
:)~

Offline Pamqnx

• Tennis God
« Reply #2645 on: June 06, 2009, 05:53:19 AM »

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
  • Maria!!- Victoria!!- Elena V!!- Maria K!!
    • http://www.mariasharapova.com
« Reply #2646 on: June 06, 2009, 07:06:14 AM »
Very nice selection there Pam  :))
Career Grand Slam! 20 time English Champions!

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Maria Sharapova's number 1 Fan!

Offline Kraiden

• Tennis Player
  • The Netherlands
« Reply #2647 on: June 06, 2009, 07:07:25 AM »
Of all time: Kournikova
Right now: Ivanovich
Supports Fernando González

Offline Monky

• Tennis God
« Reply #2648 on: June 06, 2009, 01:11:28 PM »

who's this? I would love to meet her

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #2649 on: June 06, 2009, 01:12:57 PM »

Its Maria Kirilenko this Monky  :) the only girl of mine I'm yet to meet and have my picture with  :)

Maria, Manchester United, Victoria, Elena V, Maria K, Rafa Nadal, LA Lakers, England Cricket

Offline Monky

• Tennis God
« Reply #2650 on: June 06, 2009, 01:36:29 PM »

Its Maria Kirilenko this Monky  :) the only girl of mine I'm yet to meet and have my picture with  :)

I can see why, she's too hot for you :)~ :rofl_2:

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #2651 on: June 06, 2009, 01:54:41 PM »

:rofl_2: Ah thanks a lot  :rofl_2: I'll gladly take the 4 of my girls I've met so far though, and soon Maria K will be on that list and it'll be  :)~ all the way back to you  :)~

Offline Monky

• Tennis God
« Reply #2652 on: June 06, 2009, 01:57:05 PM »

:rofl_2: Ah thanks a lot  :rofl_2: I'll gladly take the 4 of my girls I've met so far though, and soon Maria K will be on that list and it'll be  :)~ all the way back to you  :)~

yeah w/e :\

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #2653 on: June 06, 2009, 02:00:35 PM »

Don't worry though I'll makesure I post 'our' picture up here for you to see  :)~

She just gotta stay in a tournament long enough for me to get there first  :rofl_2: thats the biggest hurdle of all I think  :scared: Maybe I'll have to go to a tournaments 1st round  :whistle:

Offline Monky

• Tennis God
« Reply #2654 on: June 06, 2009, 02:05:09 PM »

Don't worry though I'll makesure I post 'our' picture up here for you to see  :)~

She just gotta stay in a tournament long enough for me to get there first  :rofl_2: thats the biggest hurdle of all I think  :scared: Maybe I'll have to go to a tournaments 1st round  :whistle:

I'm gunna tell her that and then she won't wnat to take a picture with you :)~

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #2655 on: June 06, 2009, 02:33:44 PM »

:rofl_2: I'll just pull my usual trick then, as when I actually see her I'll ask very politely and throw in the usual compliment staight away  :)) They're always true what I say but work an absolute treat everytime you know  :)) certainly got Vika and Elena talking this past week :cloud 9: Then what you'd have told Maria K will be a thing of the past  :)~

Offline Monky

• Tennis God
« Reply #2656 on: June 06, 2009, 03:01:20 PM »

:rofl_2: I'll just pull my usual trick then, as when I actually see her I'll ask very politely and throw in the usual compliment staight away  :)) They're always true what I say but work an absolute treat everytime you know  :)) certainly got Vika and Elena talking this past week :cloud 9: Then what you'd have told Maria K will be a thing of the past  :)~

what a lady's man, too bad they know you're just using them for a pic :)~

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #2657 on: June 06, 2009, 03:23:32 PM »

what a lady's man, too bad they know you're just using them for a pic :)~

Maybe I am, a lady's man I guess but only for my girls  :)) can't use them for too much else unfortunately  :rofl_2: seriously though a pic with any of my girls is just an ultimate treasure and something that means so much to me  :) first and foremost they're special, a picture with any of them is just icing on the cake really  :king: even if my gf doesn't quite see it that way  :zipped:  :rofl_2:

Offline Monky

• Tennis God
« Reply #2658 on: June 07, 2009, 01:30:34 AM »
Maybe I am, a lady's man I guess but only for my girls  :)) can't use them for too much else unfortunately  :rofl_2: seriously though a pic with any of my girls is just an ultimate treasure and something that means so much to me  :) first and foremost they're special, a picture with any of them is just icing on the cake really  :king: even if my gf doesn't quite see it that way  :zipped:  :rofl_2:

it'd really be something if she saw what you did on here :rofl_2:

Offline Chris1987

• Tennis God
« Reply #2659 on: June 07, 2009, 02:46:51 AM »

it'd really be something if she saw what you did on here :rofl_2:

:rofl_2: In what way? Whichever way it is, its probably a good job she doesn't see since the pictures were bad enough for her to take  :rofl_2: I think she thinks I might have got 'off with one' of the girls in my pictures :innocent:  :rofl_2: